• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Got a perfect female pancham... Now I just need to figure how to make a male perfect pancham with iron fist. Destiny knot only pass 5 IVs, no idea how to pass the sixth one.

Consider the pokemon you're using. Pancham doesn't do ANYTHING productive with its special attack. All you need is 5 anyways, because SAtk is useless on him. Unless you're going for a perfect pokemon for breeding... In which case, the odds are actually lower than you might expect.

So the female has 6 perfect IVs. The First step is to get a partner that has as many perfect IVs as possible. Suitably 5 because that's the easiest. The odds of two parents, one having 6 and the other having 5 perfect IVs WITHOUT any hold items giving birth to a perfect IVd pokemon is something like 1 in 68,000 or something. Luckily, Destiny knot cuts that ridiculously short. Something like a 1 in 39 chance. Though it's probably a smaller chance because the Destiny Knot has the chance to choose the same stat from both parents and transfer it.

But honestly it's not hard, it just takes time.

Got a perfect female pancham... Now I just need to figure how to make a male perfect pancham with iron fist. Destiny knot only pass 5 IVs, no idea how to pass the sixth one.

The only pokemon I worry about having all 6IVs on are mixed attackers.

Special attackers won't need physical attack and vice-versa. All pokemon may be subjected to Special hits and Physical hits though, so both Sp.D and Sp.A are required imo.

It will be a breeder. Will use it to make a good mareep and the mareeps to make good larvitars.

Also, it seems swallow got a good attack to it. Boombox I think. Breed only, and hard to breed till you get it, but a 120 stab attack on a fast bird could be something

It will be a breeder. Will use it to make a good mareep and the mareeps to make good larvitars.

Also, it seems swallow got a good attack to it. Boombox I think. Breed only, and hard to breed till you get it, but a 120 stab attack on a fast bird could be something
What if I were to tell you... that Boomburst was a 140 move with STAB and perfect accuracy?

Actually it kind of hurts special attackers in a vague sort of way to have maxed attack.
Because foul play exists.

What if I were to tell you... that Boomburst was a 140 move with STAB and perfect accuracy?
All hail king Exploud!

Actually it kind of hurts special attackers in a vague sort of way to have maxed attack.
Because foul play exists.

All hail king Exploud!

Exploud's actually being considered for OU now because of that shit. And the fact that it hits past Substitute. I thought it was laughable until got me in the red with 1 hit with my MegaAmph's HP (Which is MAXED btw). Yeesh, choice specs that Mofo

Cresselia4lyfe

Hey does anyone have Adamant and/or Jolly nature Dittos I can borrow for a little? I just want to throw some of those natures onto some of my Pokemon for future breeding/teams and that's it.

tumblr_mx7amovL291qat5ndo1_500.jpg

Just posting this here so you guys can get started. ;D lots of kids will be getting bulbasaurs and fennekins from me at least

Reactions: Shooon
Hey does anyone have Adamant and/or Jolly nature Dittos I can borrow for a little? I just want to throw some of those natures onto some of my Pokemon for future breeding/teams and that's it.
I have two jolly Dittos so I'll trade one to you next time I see you online.

tumblr_mx7amovL291qat5ndo1_500.jpg

Just posting this here so you guys can get started. ;D lots of kids will be getting bulbasaurs and fennekins from me at least

I saw a similar idea but with Delibirds. Whatever the case, it sounds like a fun idea.

I have two jolly Dittos so I'll trade one to you next time I see you online.

Alright, cool. Thanks again!

This is assuming kids even know what wondertrade is or even how to get online in the first place.

I'm pretty sure kids know how to get online..
I mean this generation of kids were born with the internet being awesome, I think they'd know better than we would at their age
And hey, I'm certain not just kids are getting Pokemon on Christmas and it's a nice thing to do anyways

Hmm... *sneaks online and starts giving out Magikarps*

Hmm... *sneaks online and starts giving out Magikarps*
hey hey hey, keep that up and I've give you this unknown ??? egg (someone guy wonder trade it to me but pretty sure it's an egg that's screws up your game which is why I keep it separate from my other pokeboxes)

hey hey hey, keep that up and I've give you this unknown ??? egg (someone guy wonder trade it to me but pretty sure it's an egg that's screws up your game which is why I keep it separate from my other pokeboxes)
Go ahead, I can leave through it once and I can do it again! *snaps fingers*

I've got tons of Eevees I was going to trade away anyway, so knowing some new trainers might get them makes me happy. RELEASE THE EEVEES!

I will be a little pyromaniac with my fennekins and torchics.

Probably going to be giving away a bunch of Tyrunts with dragon dances and elemental fangs, Deinos, Larvitars with dragon dance, and of course the Goomys.
So I guess I'm the Dragon Distributor?

Dr sanity, I was a good kid this year. Could you give me a larvitar too?

Dr sanity, I was a good kid this year. Could you give me a larvitar too?
I forget, which one did you want again? Like was it adamant or something else?

doint give a shit about typing!

this isnt about giving kids top tier pokemon they can get in the game. its about giving them starters and cool eevees. DID YOU NOT SEE THE PIC ANNOUNCING THIS?! >:U

True, but just keeping those 4 boxes of the same Pokemon after looking for one of the right nature and moves seems rather silly, doesn't it? I get what I want, and they get dinosaurs.

8I most trainers trade the perfect IV scraps BECAUSE it helps other trainers get perfect IVs. why would you not give away your perf IV leftovers.

Erm, no I was just getting the nature down. None of them have perfect IVs.

oh. I assumed you were. carry on then.
but seriously breed some starters cuz it would be nice to do that.

japanese pokebank has started. older gen starters are every where! currently mass breding totodile

any chance someone here has an extra HA chimchar that i can get my hands on? preferably female if you have it but i'll take any gender

edit: nevermind i found what i need

Last edited:
Could someone help me with the IV´s stuff?
Or help a Pokemon n00b? It's.... been so long since I played.

I would love a Growlithe are those back?

Could someone help me with the IV´s stuff?
Or help a Pokemon n00b? It's.... been so long since I played.

I would love a Growlithe are those back?

N3JCbJI.png

Reactions: Anbec7
Thanks Crayolan it explains everything so perfectly.

Also is there a friend safari thread or something?

So I have some dumb luck today. I got myself a Turtwig in Wonder Trade and a mere moment after I decide to look for a Shiny Klefki and it's front and center in the first horde I encounter. Anyone got a foreign Ditto? I'm thinking about hatching Shinies of the Bank Starters and Cottonee I have. I will be giving away the rejects like candy.

So I have some dumb luck today. I got myself a Turtwig in Wonder Trade and a mere moment after I decide to look for a Shiny Klefki and it's front and center in the first horde I encounter. Anyone got a foreign Ditto? I'm thinking about hatching Shinies of the Bank Starters and Cottonee I have. I will be giving away the rejects like candy.
I got several foreign dittos!

I have the dumbest of luck with my shinies. the past 2 random encounter ones I've come across both have had the perfect abilities and personalities for them.

I have the dumbest of luck with my shinies. the past 2 random encounter ones I've come across both have had the perfect abilities and personalities for them.

My shiny collector ass envies you....

what's worse is that one is a chlorophyll gloom and a jolly sheer force darmanitan.

oh ya I got a cyndaquil growlithe and slakoth. If you want one I can breed you one if you want. You know if you don't have pokebank yet (I don't either but I got all the pokemon I really wanted now)