• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Get all the Pokemon in their shiny colors, that should keep you busy for a while. This includes the event legendaries as well.

With perfect IVs.

I hate the event pokémons.... because then are events... and events almost dont come to my country. Im praying for the next ones are in INTERNET event, so everyone in the world can get...

Kordula.png

Team Aqua confirmed fabulous, renames itself "Stone Ocean".

I'm also reminded of Boa Hancock from One Piece.

upload_2014-6-14_0-31-47.jpeg

When did Satsuki get a tan, and why does she have blue life fibers (just joking)

I hate the event pokémons.... because then are events... and events almost dont come to my country. Im praying for the next ones are in INTERNET event, so everyone in the world can get...

I believe Event Pokémon can be passed from a cartridge that received the Event to another system with a copy of Pokémon with the "Receive Locally" option. If you happen to have a friend or family member that visits the States, you could pass it along till it reaches you. Unless I'm completely wrong.

Team Aqua confirmed fabulous, renames itself "Stone Ocean".
*SIGHS LOUDLY*
Now if only they used Fire Types...

If it's of any consolation to you, I'm getting Omega too. I love inexpressive nerds and fat red dinosaurs
No really I'm a Groudon person. I have a tiny figure of him. In a Masterball.

By the way can pokemons from gen4-above be moved in this version? I can't live without a Klink

Reactions: Denizen
signed up for omega too. figured sense i bought X which was blue I should get omega this time sense it's red

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Next time I got to a convention, I'm going as a Team Aqua grunt. It's going to be awesome.

I got you all beat.

By avoiding BOTH.

Groudon is awesome, I'm going to name him Gozira and give him Hyper Beam.

689229.jpg

Getting Omega Ruby too, I had Ruby back then and I always buy the "Red" versions. And Groudon rocks, Kyogre's just a stupid fish.

But I'm wondering... since we got this guy now:

volcanion_by_krocf4-d6sjfh9.png

Isnt it time for Team Magma & Team Aqua to join forces under his banner and establish Team "Steam"? They could bring massive digital videogame-sales to Hoenn and make everyone buy games they will never even install.

By the way can pokemons from gen4-above be moved in this version? I can't live without a Klink

Not directly. Gen 4 needs to be transferred to Gen 5, then from there transferred to the Pokémon Bank, which Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will use.

I meant from Pokemon X-Y but I guess the pkmn bank will be needed anyway?

I'm pretty sure all transfers will be handled with the Pokémon Bank from now on, since it doesn't require two 3DS systems.

What is that thing?

Volcanion, its an Event-Pokémon that Nintendo (still) hasnt announced yet. Its a fire/water-dual type.

That design is terrible but you know how it is, gotta catch 'em all.

It kinda looks like Gigalith, but stupid. I like its eyebrows, they're intense

Are strong eyebrows the new attractive feature of the modern day?
TnacI9a.png

Reactions: DDB
yes
eyebrow game is very important

Tekken 2 Motion Picture comes to mind...

Tekken+TMP+-+Kazuya+and+heihachi.jpg

190534-kaz.jpg

Top that!

yes
eyebrow game is very important
Good to know, Me and Diantha have the exact same eyebrow structure, I like her.

Stupid skullheart automatically decided I hate this thread so I haven't been getting alerts, so bear with me as I reply to a week old post...

just saying, these problems can exist.
Can confirm, I get the same problem with my original 3ds. And I got mine after the price drop so it was at least the second generation of the model. Doubt they fixed it.
Doesn't really bother me because I'm used to it at this point and hell if I'm gonna buy another 3ds because oh gosh there are two little lines on the screen, but if there were some way to f

Isnt it time for Team Magma & Team Aqua to join forces under his banner and establish Team "Steam"? They could bring massive digital videogame-sales to Hoenn and make everyone buy games they will never even install.
Gabe newell is the final boss. When he's on his final pokemon he slams a massive button on his control panel and half-life 3 comes out, and your team is flattened by a stampede of fanboys.

552px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Team_Magma_Grunts.png
543px-Omega_Ruby_Alpha_Sapphire_Team_Aqua_Grunts.png
Team Magma is starting to look a lot more awesome and I could totally pull off an Aqua Grunt Cosplay.
I see what they're trying to do with the two teams, they're giving them very distinct opposing personalities.

I like it.

Reactions: Ktulu
Damn, those redesigns are awesome.
But now all I can think about is there's just gonna be a new age of either Pokemon character dressed up as them or Hypnotized into them fetish art.
Not that I'm against that, mind you.

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING
THEIR POSE FORMS THE LETTER M.
Pokemon_ORAS_Team_Magma_Grunts.png

NOW THEY'RE ACTUALLY COOL.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Now I don't know whether to cosplay as classic Team Aqua grunt or new Team Aqua grunt.

The classic pants, though.