• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Team Magma has Courtney guys. She's cool.

J%C3%B6rdis.png

I really hope they implement the content from Emerald, like they did with the Crystal stuff in HG & SS. We need more awesome moments with Rayquaza. Cause Groudon's cool, but Rayquaza's boss. Cant wait to see the updatet cinematic of Ray telling G & K to get their shit together. Also, Prehistoric Rayquaza. Make it happen GameFreak.

Now I don't know whether to cosplay as classic Team Aqua grunt or new Team Aqua grunt.
Classic Aqua is a lot more simple and easy, New Aqua has a better but complex design. If you're trying to be accurate I think it really depends on your sex and skin tone.

I would cosplay as a New Team Aqua Male Grunt because I've got that natural Caribbean dark skin and the new design has more muscle definition. I'm actually considering doing this one day, I might even get my sister in on it.

I'm light skinned. I think I'll try out both and see which one looks best on me.

And of course there will be pictures!

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Don't forget to post pics, you two! I'm really curious
I'll talk it over with my sister, this would be my first cosplay and it would be easier if she did it with me.
I can see it now, we'd be the hottest people in the room...

Oh by the way, Ktulu you're a girl right?

Reactions: chickenwithtie
You can be cutest AND the most terrifying creature came out right from Hell
Hasn't anime teached you anything? Duh
Yvgrjhf.gif

Reactions: musica
Nope I'm a guy. The Victoria in my name is a joke because my IRL first name is a girl's name (Jean).

On one hand, new Megas.

tumblr_n72ubtNVPt1rtln9oo1_1280.jpg

On the other hand, they're all a buncha dumb ol Gen 3 pokemon.

Yes! We're getting Megametagross after all!

I see the Team Aqua and Team Magma leaders are getting Mega Evolutions for their main Pokémon.

On one hand, new Megas.

tumblr_n72ubtNVPt1rtln9oo1_1280.jpg

On the other hand, they're all a buncha dumb ol Gen 3 pokemon.

Where you find this one?

I wouldn't put too much faith in that one, almost all of the silhouettes are just copypasted from the Gen 3 artwork.

I wouldn't put too much faith in that one, almost all of the silhouettes are just copypasted from the Gen 3 artwork.
You're right I got ahead of myself, I just immediately trusted it since DDB posted it.
I mean he jokes around a lot but he never purposely misleads people.

Wait. Shiftry is on there. Yeah, it's fake. Goddamit DDB.

Yes! We're getting Megametagross after all!
Well why wouldn't we? Steven's already got a Mega Stone on.
Pokemon_ORAS_Champion_Steven_Stone.png

Plus, we can confirm Latios and Latias thanks to hacking done in X/Y, Archie probably has Mega Camerupt, and Maxie with Mega Sharpedo.

Make senses, DDB. But:

- Where you find this picture? No others pokémon sites have this, even the fast update ones.
- No Mega Rayquaza? Fake!!

That fac pic's got a surprising amount going for it, considering we do have an actual Mega Lati@s and Mega Sableye, but we wouldn't have known about Lati@s if it weren't for you meddling kids! hacking X/Y.

Image2.png

which do you guys think is the forged?
I say the right one is the fake
I remember the game being more see throughy and holographic looky like the one on the left
plus something about rated E for everyone doesn't seem right to me...but that's just my guess

Or...one seems to be for Australia, and the other seems to be for the United States?

really? why the change?

Eh, I'm pretty sure Australia is pretty low in terms of priority in games. It might have been a while until they got them, even a couple of months could have been long enough for the change. Maybe it saved them money, maybe they thought it looked better, could be a variety of reasons.

Sorry DDB but I'm calling fake on that one. We had a poster like that for X/Y, turned out fake, and every artwork + screenshot on that poster has been released by Nintendo a few days ago, even the Map in the background, so everyone can photoshop this in no time.

Also, theres literally no marketing value in making a poster with the silhouettes of all new Mega-Pokémon when you havent even announced 80% of them yet. Why should they do this?

Its definetly fake. Dosnt mean we wont see some of those eventually, they are good guesses, but not all of them.

I'm going to wait until official word calls it fake before making any assumptions. It's not that you don't make a good point Detective, you do it's just that you're still just another forum user like DDB. Either one of you could be correct, so I'm not going to form any opinions on this.

I'm going to wait until official word calls it fake before making any assumptions.

That wont happen. Nintendo or GameFreak never declared a thing like this fake, because it would only make more trouble. Because then fans would ask stuff like: "Which part of it is fake? I really want Mega-XXX!" or "Why do you let this happen? I'm so angry!". They dont want to give even more attention to fakes or make themselves look dumb. They will only take action if leaks are given by breaking the release date, they where pretty fast with their lawyers when some shops gave out X/Y early.

Its usually the community who finds out its fake or the person which made it steps forward and laughs at everyone who believed it to be real. The only way to know for sure is to wait for the first Mega-Pokémon to be announced that wasnt shown on this Poster. Or wait for the release, if one of these isnt in the game.

But again, theres nothing remotly new on the poster, all of the artworks are available for download, you can do this in photoshop in no time. And, it makes no sense to do a poster like this, especially in todays media where leaks are a big thing.

And you can form opinions, its not like you would shoot either of us in the head by saying what you think about it.

I wonder if any of the 3D models will be updated or altered for the new games. I hope we can at least visually tell the difference between Gen 6 and Gen 3 remakes in gameplay.

I always like the idea of pokemon looking slightly difference with regions. Like how pikachu looks fat in kanto but looks slimmer in other regions. I know it's just an update on art style but I kinda want it to stay, like it might be colder in kanto so pikachus are more fatter and fluffier there to keep warm. And you when you trade pokemon from different regions you can notice the difference like a torterra depending on the region you hatched and raised gets a different kinda tree on its back

Reactions: Denizen and Ktulu
You misunderstood what I meant by official word, chill for a moment and let it go.

Why should I "chill out"? Mind telling me what you ment by saying "official word"?

By official word I meant exactly what you said; A majority of the community dismisses it as fake, the creator of the hoax declares it as such, or we wait for the official release of the game. I know that the creators of Pokémon would never get involved with something like this, I'm not an idiot.

Never called you one, because I know you arent one. But I just automatically assume the creators or the company behind the product when I hear "official word". Thats why I misunderstood you.