• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

Should we take this as an confirmation Rayquaza will have some sort of mega evolution to?
I mean, why have him in a Mega evolution short if he won't be able to mega evolve?

Rayquaza wont have a Mega Evolution. If anything, it will be a Primal Evolution. While it looks similar, its still a difference.

They said in CoroCoro that Rayquaza is linked to Mega Evolution, his appearance in this special doesn’t mean he will get one, but rather explain how Mega Stones exist in Hoenn. Or maybe he was the one creating them in the first place by blasting away a meteorite or something, the fragments infused with his power became Mega Stones.

maybe mega stones are rayquaza poops

I rather think they are Ruin poops, and you blame a big green gecko that lives high up in earth's ozone layer for it! Bad Ruin, bad!

Reactions: Ruin and SanoBaron
maybe megastones exists because Rayquaza bodied Deoxys super hard?

maybe megastones exists because Rayquaza bodied Deoxys super hard?

No that's the reason why little children scared of Pokémon-hordes exist.

If you get the joke you're cool

naw, I like the idea that megastones are actually pieces of a Deoxys' corpse. I think I'll stick with it till proven otherwise.

Uh, come one guys.

Arceus's kidney stones, I mean really, what else could they be?

no, it is the tears of Giratina.

it's sad that no one likes it even though it's pokemon's SAYTAHN!

10649704_845642102121334_1588277259293825660_n.jpg

Weren't the Mega Stones left over remains of the destruction of that doomsday weapon in X and Y or something

Reactions: Fat-Ass ♪
you mean the one that wasn't destroyed and was actually in tact?

Uh
Yes maybe
I dunno
My Pokemon lore knowledge is kinda bleh ever since Gen 5

Oh and by "destruction of" I meant the chaos that it caused when it was fired not destruction that ensued when it was destroyed

Ash Ketchum said:
Maybe this all sounds a little weird to you 'cause you're not a Pokemon Trainer yet. (sips drink)

... WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! Ash is a bigger douchebag than I remember!

He's not really one to talk considering Pikachu was a dick to Ash his whole first week of being a Pokemon Trainer.

He's not really one to talk considering Pikachu was a dick to Ash his whole first week of being a Pokemon Trainer.
yeah, and unlike Ash,

Pikachu stopped.

he didn't stop traveling with a bitch-ass trainer tho

Ruin said:
he didn't stop traveling with a bitch-ass trainer tho

A bitch-ass trainer who suddenly catches short-term and long-term memory loss every time he enters a new region. Like, seriously, why use Ash over and over again as our protagonist? Just let him win one of the Leagues, and then get a new guy!

Here's another update for the Nuzlocke run. I'm sorry, my updates are always short! ;~; Today, we get another new member. That probably means someone's going to die soon, but don't quote me on that ;^)
UoGLqRn.png

Did I mention trainer names were changed in some fashion too?

PJnLZ06.png

This sleep powder was about to be the bane of my existence. Cool palette for Victreebell though.

3zlBm5U.png

After it landed a critical Razor Leaf, I thought I was done for.

tLR6hWf.png

Oh yeah, since this is a new route, we get to catch another pokemon! It turned out to be a Pineco.

uKLFTr7.png

You'd think that it'd be an instant catch at this point...

VPmMRCH.png

...It took three pokeballs total.

UWVcIr5.png

I ended up naming it after TheGoggledGamer. I dunno, Forretress looks like it has goggles and yeah.

Time for the obligatory information showing.
bYV8F0Z.png

Really cool typing. Maybe not the best defensively, but cool nonetheless. I'm not quite sold on that ability though.

ikxQejW.png

I've been moving a biiiiit too slowly in this playthrough.​

@Prisceel If you're doing a nuzloky thing-ah-ma-jig I can you name your fossil pokemon after me?
also I like sano's steel pokeball run deoxy corpse part theory the best

...It took three pokeballs total.​
Quite a coincidence that 3 is my lucky number :p Welp let's hope I don't weigh down the team. Bit of a shame of that X4 fire and fighting weakness though.

Quite a coincidence that 3 is my lucky number :p Welp let's hope I don't weigh down the team. Bit of a shame of that X4 fire and fighting weakness though.
I'll have you know my luckiest number is -7, so clearly I have the greatest of chances when it comes to this naming process.

And yeah, a x4 weakness to both fire and fighting is subpar, but it's not as bad as ice/rock when it comes to defense...
I'm still floored by how ice still hasn't received a buff after all these years defensive wise.
At least have an ice type pokemon that switches between ice and water whenever it uses a fire or ice type move! And maybe flying if it can turn into air or something. Probably would work better as water if that was the case though.

TheGoggledGamer said:

Ya never know, man. Prisceel might get lucky and not have to deal with too many Fire-types.

Also, I feel like that Swarm mixed with an Ice/Steel type is a really garbage combination. :P

I wanna be a pokeman pls. Idc who's thingy.

Forretress isn't weak to fighting tho....

@Rellek

Not normally, but in Prisceel is doing a Randomlocke. The only thing that isn't randomized is the moves, I think. The Pokemon and even the typing of said Pokemon is random; Metafogos the Snorlax is a DARK type here, which you should know isn't the average Snorlax typing. And in this case, it's looking like Goggled the Forretress, just like it's pre-evolved form, will be Ice/Steel. Guess what that combo is quad weak to?

@Rellek

Not normally, but in Prisceel is doing a Randomlocke. The only thing that isn't randomized is the moves, I think. The Pokemon and even the typing of said Pokemon is random; Metafogos the Snorlax is a DARK type here, which you should know isn't the average Snorlax typing. And in this case, it's looking like Goggled the Forretress, just like it's pre-evolved form, will be Ice/Steel. Guess what that combo is quad weak to?
Oooooh then disregard my last post. My bad.

Rellek said:
Oooooh then disregard my last post. My bad.

It's all good, brah. :P

That game definitely sounds fun though haha.

To quote Denizen, as far as my thoughts on Prisceel's attempting a Randomlocke:

Denizen said:
Wow, Prisceel has bigger Pokéballs than me.

Yeah, I like to think that Denizen spoke for us all here.

Soo I resently registered to get a demo code for OR/AS, October 17 will be the moment of truth if I will get the code to download it.
*Cross fingers*

Waiting how get the demo in the Canada now....

I hope for a code :D

You can register for the code? How?

What the hell? Nothing for the US? Suddenly we're the chopped liver now??

God damn, this must be what it's like to be Europe and Australia. :(

Some countries still no response, but are stated USA and Canada will have a way too

I hope you're right. Otherwise, I'll feel horribly betrayed.

We get an OR/AS-Livestream on October 2nd. Nothing announced on what is to be shown, but Get☆TV announced that they will show new stuff regarding Rayquaza and his secret involving the Mega-Evolutions on the weekend after. And since this show is known for recycling info that was recently released on the net, I think we will see some Rayquaza on the livestream.

In a new trailer for the Mega-Evolution TV-Special they also showed the silhouettes of some Hoenn-Mega Pokémon known so far. But... Rayquaza, Latios & Latias are also seen there! Since the hack from X/Y we know Latios & Latios will get Mega-Evolutions.

neue-form-zu-rayquaza-mega-latias-latios.png

So...

Be prepared for the arrival of is majesty, Primal Rayquaza the Mega-Evolution Overlord!

I'd go for that Snorlax as well. But what are you gonna nickname it? ...Maybe after someone in Skullhearts, or just whatever pops into your head? (if anything at all?)

EDIT: Yay, outdated answers! ...now I look stupid. :P