• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

What the hell? Nothing for the US? Suddenly we're the chopped liver now??

God damn, this must be what it's like to be Europe and Australia. :(
Sorry, but I just had a great laugh there.

US have probably the most sweet deals in the gaming world. We who live in europe will most of the time just read what stuffs get realesed in USA before us or maby what's only in USA (or Japan). We who live here are most of the time just ignored by MS/Sony/Nintendo. I mean, you still have club Nintendo, my country had to cancel that few years back becous of the economics (Soo Serebii had it wrong, we who live in 'scandinavia' can only get the code from the Swedish Nintendo homepage).

And don't worry, you who live in USA will probably get an access to get the demo in someway to!

Sorry, but I just had a great laugh there.

US have probably the most sweet deals in the gaming world. We who live in europe will most of the time just read what stuffs get realesed in USA before us or maby what's only in USA (or Japan). We who live here are most of the time just ignored by MS/Sony/Nintendo. I mean, you still have club Nintendo, my country had to cancel that few years back becous of the economics (Soo Serebii had it wrong, we who live in 'scandinavia' can only get the code from the Swedish Nintendo homepage).

And don't worry, you who live in USA will probably get an access to get the demo in someway to!

You said Europeans are ignored by MS/Sony/Nintendo? Live in South America and learn the real meaning of "ignored" (even if my contrie is one the most game consumer in the world...)

Last edited:
You said Europeans are ignored by MS/Sony/Nintendo? Live in South America and learn the real meaning of "ignored" (even if my contrie is one the most game consumer in the world...)
Yeah that's some next tier ignored. I'd say South America is the only continent to receive such little media attention in the world.

Ktulu Victoria said:
Sure living in the US gets you lots of cool gaming stuff, but the downside is that you live in the US.

I hear that so hard. I'm so tempted to start raising money to move to another, preferably English speaking country (that being the only language I know) so I could get outta here. TT-TT I could always just download the games I wanted, probably.

I hear that so hard. I'm so tempted to start raising money to move to another, preferably English speaking country (that being the only language I know) so I could get outta here. TT-TT I could always just download the games I wanted, probably.

I'm moving to France if I ever have the money. Fuck the US.

Ktulu Victoria said:
I'm moving to France if I ever have the money. Fuck the US.

I'm personally holding out for Canada, should I get the chance. Specifically, British Columbia.

Reactions: Goodbye18000
I'm personally holding out for Canada, should I get the chance. Specifically, British Columbia.

I never considered Canada. Always seemed to cold. But then again, I'm from Florida so anything below 75 degress is fucking Antarctic.

Currently living in Oregon right now. So far, I've seen snow twice during the two winters I've lived here. Plus, lots of really cold and rainy weather. Besides, I lived in California, and I hated the heat. If anything, the polar opposite would probably be a nice change of pace for me. :P

You have to ease into it. Move during the summer, or else you're going to have a rough time when you first get there.

Ktulu Victoria said:
You have to ease into it. Move during the summer, or else you're going to have a rough time when you first get there.

Noted. (nods)

Or even worse, Africa or Antarctica!

Well.. South Africa already get a Demo Way... and Antartica don't have anyone really living in... only people from another countries. If in his original country have a net distribution and his science base have a internet connection, even in Antartica then can get the demo....

At now, no South America countrie get demo, even Brazil, who have a nintendo factory...

Never complain about your country. Brazil is a hellhole.

My dream is to go to the warmest part of canada with little-to-no french speakers. it'd be better to live there working on walmart than having a carreer here

I have bad news everyone.

In the past three days I've had some significant problems with my computer which involved me deleting everything on my hard drive and re-installing my operating systems. Although I backed up everything on an external hard drive for some reason I couldn't recover any files from it past my applications folder.

The Nuzlocke is over, due to technical difficulties.

in the end
i can say that I was definitely the star of that nuzlocke

Too bad, Denizen...

By the way, another pokémon distribution is on: a Giant Size Pumpkaboo :D

It's tomorrow morning the stream will start right?

And darn, Denizens nuzlock challange was fun :(
Oh well, we do have Prisceels random challange. At least we have that going on here!

Sure living in the US gets you lots of cool gaming stuff, but the downside is that you live in the US.
at least we allow women to drive.

and we're not North Korea.

at least we allow women to drive.

and we're not North Korea.
Guess how many other countries there are who let women drive and are not North Korea!

Guess how many other countries there are who let women drive and are not North Korea!
exactly. so America isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be.

By the way, the stream is running now but they only show gameplay of the originals with some new scenes. The news are coming in the last hour, this stream runs seven hours.

So, back on topic, Mega Rayquaza was just revealed on a NicoNico stream.

Holy shit
By816vvIMAEhl97.jpg:large

Reactions: CountofBleck
Why Mega and not Primal? I hope they explain this. But I like the design so far!

well, it IS closer to Japan than the US, so it makes sense.
Guess how many other countries that do not live close to Japan will get it earlier than US :P

Oh my God they just revealed the coolest looking Mega Evolution in Pokemon with a potentially GAME CHANGING ABILITY FOR UBERS and you guys are DISCUSSING GEOGRAPHY

Oh my God they just revealed the coolest looking Mega Evolution in Pokemon with a potentially GAME CHANGING ABILITY FOR UBERS and you guys are DISCUSSING GEOGRAPHY

Tanner, you know where you are right now, don't you? :D

But yeah I really like the looks of this, I think this is one of the reasons why a Mega-Evolution in this case is better then a Primal one. With Primal they need to keep focused on the initial design, because it would make no sense if a Pokémon would loose limbs/horns/etc while sleeping. They can just do so much with the Primal ones. Although, I must say, Primal Groudon with the moving lava looks fucking awesome. But still: You need to focus with these. Mega-Evolution? Go apeshit. And with Rayquaza it worked.

And with the ability, from what I read some Pokémon can still cancel it. Cloud Nine should be able to work, not like any Pokémon with this ability could be valid in 0ber, but there are ways to oppose it so I wouldn’t say its game changing. All it does is cancel some of Rayquaza's weaknesses anyway.

After a long break from Showdown, I have returned with renewed vigor. Replaced that Pelliper that wasn't helping me that much with a Banded Dodrio, and that has been working out nice. Ntm giving Ursaring a much better moveset and giving Simipour Nasty Plot.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-170554196
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-170570907

My team still gets pretty wrecked by fast physical sweepers and super stally sets, but I think I'm getting by fairly nicely.

edit: Another fun match, and a forfeit through some predictions.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-170732536
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-170713090

Last edited:
You guys are silent in this days... So much Eliza?

Last edited:
You guys are silent in this days... So much Eliza?
Don't worry. When Milotic, Flygon (and the rest) will get a mega, this thread will go on untill OR/AS realese.

Or simply when the demos will come out!

Well we get a new CoroCoro next week so then we will have something new to talk about.

:D

Im still dreaming about a Mega Snorlax...

A lot of good pokémon deserving a new Mega...