• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

diancie is going on my team even if i have to hack for its IVs

hopefully it has 3 31 IVs minimum like the ingame legends or RNG methods are found out by then

first fairy pokémon that i think it's cool.

And... well, i'll sound stupid for saying it, but i'm LOVING the sensation of playing the game and not having any source with 100% accurate information down to each hexadecimal value on each pokémon. Sure 99% of the info is easily found on the internet, but the missing 1%, the missing "surprises that no one knows and can only speculate... these are amazing!

I think it is the best format for things... really. Not having info is frustrating (like the inkay evolution method... can only imagine people discovering it the hard way), but having ALL info, including things that shouldn't be known (like never revealed pokémon/forms, events that wasn't even teased, etc.) makes the game kinda boring.

i was actually hyped for this "non-existant pokémon" event reveals, but since it's out in the net already, now it's just wait for their event.

Hmm, now that I think about, the shiny Joltik I traded may have had it's Unnerve ability instead of Compound Eyes, which wouldn't have made it useful battlewise.

Was the first egg I hatched though...

Now, it appears there are secret legendarys this gen, so we no longer speculate their existence. Now we speculate on their abilities.

Hoopa in particular looks like a trickster, so I'm guessing Prankster ability.

if that's the game, maybe the fairy thing is sturdy? Rocks are slow, and even if fairies have good supereffective moves, a single good attack would kill it before it unleashes anything. Sturdy would make it hold enough to take revenge on an enemy

OR it will have an exclusive ability... legends dig this stuff

2w7g2ro.jpg

My Champion Team!
As follows:
Hyacinth (shiny)
Lucy
Andre
Nidhogg
Kido Cannon
S.Mars (or S'Mores as I like to call her)

Remember those 3 rumored pokemon we haven't seen yet? Well someone finally hacked the game
Yi9vwfS.jpg

4Kr3US4.jpg

Bill-Hader-Spits-Drink-at-Kristen-Wiig-SNL.gif

THEY ALREADY BROKE THE 3DS? OH SHIT! And now an endless flood of possibilities have suddenly opened for all 3DS games, provided the hacker has made his work public. Only took them 2 1/2 years. Now to see how Nintendo responds to this. Will they brick hacked 3DS's? Will they delete all unreleased legendaries off the GTS/from people's save files via patches? I wonder what else hackers will find in XY as well as other games now.

Oh, and the legendaries look cool too. I strongly question why Carbink doesn't evolve into Diancie, cause that thing has an awesome design.

first fairy pokémon that i think it's cool.

Bill-Hader-Spits-Drink-at-Kristen-Wiig-SNL.gif

Reactions: Rellek and Jutsei
there's a flashcard around for some time, but it's pretty restrictive in the way it works (even the microSD can't have more than one game)

hacking the game itself is what i think it's new... now i understand these dudes trading geodudes and expecting a xerneas in return

there's a flashcard around for some time, but it's pretty restrictive in the way it works (even the microSD can't have more than one game)

hacking the game itself is what i think it's new... now i understand these dudes trading geodudes and expecting a xerneas in return

News to me. Way I heard it no one's been able to break into the 3DS at all (until now apparently), but you know hackers have their crazy ways around everything. Thanks for the info.

The hacker already stated he won't be releasing any of his work and even deleted the original images a bit after posting them.

But why is it Latios

Wait a minute... They're both purple...

GAMEFREAK WHAT ARE YOU DOING

But why is it Latios

There was a leaked list of pokemon with megalutions. All Pokemon on that list appeared in XY except for Latios/Latias.

There was a leaked list of pokemon with megalutions. All Pokemon on that list appeared in XY except for Latios/Latias.

Oh damn! Sounds awesome!

*Still won't use it*

have a policy of not using legendaries...

should man up and trade my xerneas for a perfect sandslash

Just keep them. It doesnt do anybody any favors by trading them except fill their dex.

Also guys, be careful on the Wonder Trade.
Some people are trading Hacked Pokemon.
When you get those, they turn into Bad Eggs.
Bad Eggs multiply until they fill up your Boxes, and eventually assimilate your Pokemon.
They can't be released, I've heard.

there goes my wonder trade attempts and my joy of playing a "pure/unhacked" online part of pokémon...

as if they didn't screwed everything enough in the DS

Don't worry, Nintendo will prolly try to patch it.

Goddamned hackers taking the fun away for everyone

Don't use Wonder Trade? Dang-it, I got a box full of Beldums I need to get rid of. What am I supposed to do now!?

Haha! Good on those hackers. Put in enough effort and you can make a difference. Only it hurts the folks who don't want to go out and make friends online for trade :P

I once got a perfect IVd charizard on Wondertrade. Was freaking cool yo.

Least I finally got my first Ghost Type in Y today. Honedge be awesome

Everyone love the possessed sword. So much craze to it.

Aegislash is fun to use.

No love for Golurk.....

I would love Golurk if it was Steel/Ghost. Fortunately Aegislash has to come to fulfill the role of being the best typing ever.

I would love Golurk if it was Steel/Ghost. Fortunately Aegislash has to come to fulfill the role of being the best typing ever.
yes, but Golurk has probably the best name for an ability ever, "iron fist"

yes, but Golurk has probably the best name for an ability ever, "iron fist"

There's just so many interesting ghost types it's hard to choose an absolute favorite. Ground/Ghost still gives you three types to be immune to. My two personal favorites are Aegislash and Chandelure.

They even get two really powerful Mega Evolutions: there's all this rage over Mega Gengar but Mega Banete looks to be really good too.

Another reason I love Golurk though is because IT CAN FUCKIN' FLY! Just the idea of a giant golem flying in the sky just gives me so much hype!

Now that it comes to mind does Golurk come in mango?

Now I've gotten my second X/Y shiny, a Clauncher.

It's not so much the best typing ever with the nerf of steel :/ Still though, dark, ghost, fire, ground and scrappy fighting aren't a whole lot

Trying to get me a female Eevee from the Wild for a Magical Girl Sylveon.
This is painful
dude, it took an entire day for me.