• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Pokemon

I tried breeding once
once
and it took me about an hour to get the nature I wanted but man I never want to do that shit again
idk how people can do it thousands of times for a single specific mon but man

Reactions: Denizen
Gonna derail the current topic just to say that Victreebel will always be my favorite grass type, that thing is badass.

Some people just like the grind.
Imagine trying to get the perfect stats.

I don't breed in my games as well, only if I want a specific nature.
And even then I'm not too picky about that.

I don't breed at all but i do remember reseting countless times so the Dratini you are given in Soul Silver had the nature i wanted, i don't think i have the patience for breeding.

Imagine trying to get the perfect stats.
Yeah I'm imagining it and it sounds like a huge waste of time.

Gonna derail the current topic just to say that Victreebel will always be my favorite grass type, that thing is badass.

A vampire that dresses in yellow and green loves a yellow and green plant creature? Seems legit.

You guys can make this mode: Find a female pokemon who you want and find a male pokemon from the same egg group (aka who can breed) with the wanted nature. Put the everstone in the male and breed!. You will get the Male Nature Female Specie pokemon ^^ (works with ditto too)

If you have one ditto for each nature, you have any (breedable) pokemon with any nature

Last edited:
I like breeding. Doing the same thing for hours is cool with me.

And to Denizen, sorry I didn't reply. The site wasn't working and I got mad and didn't come on for a few days. I'm pretty sure I have you added.

People, I get some rare starters with Hidden Ability (mainly the 2nd and 4th generations)

If someone wants an egg, i can make some for you guys ^^

Reactions: Ktulu
What would you like for them?

What would you like for them?

Nothing really. If you has a rare Hidden Ability pokemon who i dont have (most of then is the ones in Dream World who dont show in XYORAS), can be. But I dont asking anything ^^

Only say who you need to make some eggs

Last edited:
Ah... not 2nd and 4th... is 3rd and 4th! :P

Everyone with bank can get the 2nd ones

Yeah I'm imagining it and it sounds like a huge waste of time.
Honestly it takes so little time nowadays... It's sooo watered down from past generations. You think it's a grind now... Gen 2 was absolute torture.

Reactions: SanoBaron
@Denizen Can you log in one a XYORAS game one time for me? I want get your full safari ^^

Thanks

Last edited:
Friend code: 3840-5712-9363
IGN: Metafogos
FS: Slugma, Magmar and Braixen

FS needed: Any one who has at last one of this pokémon:

Normal: Aipom, Audino
Bug: Beautifly, Volbeat, Vivillion
Dark: Nuzleaf, Sneasel, Liepard, Inkay
Fairy: Togepi, Spritzee, Floette
Fighting: Machoke, Hariyama
Fire: Charmeleon
Flying: Pidgey, Spearow, Woobat, Rufflet
Ground: Sandshrew, Trapinch, Marowak, Camerupt, Palpitoad
Ice: Sneasel, Lapras
Poison: Kakuna, Gloom, Muk
Psychic: Drowzee, Sigilyph
Rock: Nosepass, Rhydon
Steel: Magneton, Forretress, Metang, Brozong
Water: Wartortle, Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Azumarill

If you has one of this safari but not want the mine, give me a message: maybe we can trade something for your safari :D

So guys, given that a new Mystery Dungeon game got announced not too long ago, is there like a seperate thread for that, or should we discuss it here?

Here is my Anything Goes team.

=== [anythinggoes] Welcome to Anything Goes ===

Rayquaza-Mega @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Tail

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Groudon @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Precipice Blades
- Dragon Tail

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

Groudon @ Red Orb
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance

People, i finish my saga to get a 6 IV Phyone. And now I have a lot of 5 IV ones. So, im giving!! If someone wants one, lemme know.

(all then are HARDY in nature. Tell me stats you DONT want with 31)

I've been playing through White 2 recently and it might be my favorite Pokémon game. The PWT is something I've wanted in a Pokémon game for so long. Why didn't this come back in Gen 6?

I've been playing through White 2 recently and it might be my favorite Pokémon game. The PWT is something I've wanted in a Pokémon game for so long. Why didn't this come back in Gen 6?

I think X and Y are maked in rush... they spend a lot of time making the models to all pokemon and dont have time to think about the history. ORAS became better because the models are already make so then can put more things. The PWT can be a good insertion in ORAS, but not happen.

Maybe the PWT dont get so much appeal... maybe they want more from the gym leaders/elite 4/champions with the advent of mega forms and not includes the PWT because this. Maybe they not includes PWT in ORAS because even the X/Y, even the original Ruby and Saphyre dont have.

Maybe they can includes the PWT in a Pokemon Z... and a Megaform to all gym leaders/elite 4/champions!!! Only Brock is a problem to mega... because his "personal" pokemon is a firs form (Onix) and Steelix is not of the Brock's Gym Theme... But I hope for a new Rock/Ground evolution for Onix in 7th generation. Ah... Red got a problem too... Pikachu still cannot mega evolve, but at last they can evolve his Charizard :D

Pokemon X/Y were big disappointments in my eyes. Mega Evolutions removed what little interest in competitive play I had left, I didn't like the transition to 3D models, the story was bad, the characters were lackluster, the pokemon designs were terrible, transferring pokemon from the previous generations is now locked behind a paywall... Overall, I'm not very happy in it.
Platinum (and Diamond/Pearl) was and still is my favorite entry in the series. It had the best pokemon designs, a fantastic amount of lore, a really enjoyable competitive game, a lot of content, etc.

The 3DS wasn't very kind to Pokemon games. They ruined the Mystery Dungeon series with it, something I absolutely loved.

Hopefully next up are Sinnoh remakes, and they don't make those too bad.

I'm not sure $5 a year is what I'd call a pay wall ...more like one of those little trees in your way that can only be removed by HMs.

And everyone knows the initial games are bare bones to later titles in that generation. RS had the same problem XY did, as did BW. DP to a lesser extent, but still noticeable. I can guarantee Pokemon Z will be fixing a lot of empty spots XY has

Reactions: Metafogos
I can guarantee Pokemon Z will be fixing a lot of empty spots XY has
I doubt there will be a Z version, actually.
It seems like they've moved on from X/Y, considering they went straight to the ORAS games instead of Z. There wasn't a game gap between DP to Platinum like there was here with X/Y.

I doubt there will be a Z version, actually.
It seems like they've moved on from X/Y, considering they went straight to the ORAS games instead of Z. There wasn't a game gap between DP to Platinum like there was here with X/Y.

There was a game gap though, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Which seems to be happening again right now... Plus they've done things like, Ruby/Sapphire > Fire Red/Leaf Green > Emerald.

move onto generation 7 and give us a good Kanto remake instead of the flat poopybutts the was FRLG
Sinnoh can wait, they'd need to do a lot of fix that mess of a region too

There was a game gap though, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Which seems to be happening again right now... Plus they've done things like, Ruby/Sapphire > Fire Red/Leaf Green > Emerald.
Mystery Dungeon isn't a new entry into the main series.
I didn't remember that with Emerald, though, as I'm an idiot.
Just disregard my previous post, then.

I can't imagine they wouldn't make a third game for Gen 6. It's pretty much tradition.

I feel like the next main series game to happen will have to be either Z or a new gen completely. I don't feel like they would want to go from remake to remake. The hype of ORAS has started to die down recently, and people are anticipating the next game. They'll work with the hype of a new installment tying in more than likely gen 2 megas, which will hit the nostalgia selling point without bashing it over the head, and then hit us with a gen 1 or gen 4 remake. Gen 1 is possible because that's how things went before as I said previously; Ruby/Sapphire > Fire Red/Leaf Green > Emerald. Plus, gen 1 is the only game not playable on a 3ds. But with everything Gen 4 introduced, like the underground, it would tie into finding and explaining more mega stones.

They need to make the next game before moving to the next gen. Still we have the Volcanion to be released, and the next film is time to the Zigarde do something. Maybe they are talking nothing about a new game because the new one will be the Z... with almost everything X/Y plus something. They dont need so much previos hype.

Im waiting the next Coro Coro. The one after the new movie, and with information about the shadowed pokemon with hexagons (hint hint) and the new gen pokemon already showed.

Plus the anime are walking for another year, as expected. A new Gen probably hit in the next year with a new phase in anime. Maybe we cannot get a game in this year, but we can get two in 2016 (one in beggining, one in the end). Maybe Z and a new gen one, in same year.

I'm all for a new gen. I mean, it's the 20th anniversary we are talking about.

Also, my favorite entry on this serie is (only counting the games introduced, no remakes of any likes) eather gen 3 or gen 5. My least is gen 4. Sure I havn't played Platinum, but the battle was soo bad/slow in Diamond/Pearl it ruined my overall experiance with it. And not as big deal but still, I always get the impression half the rooster that got introduced was eather a evolved/de-evolved version of already existing Pokémon or it's a legendary poké. And then we had the fire type limitation and that joke of a fire leader in elite 4.

Sure, I think gen 6 was also weak and there were lots of room for improvments (What happend with riding Gogoat in Lumiose city?). But I had more fun with it than gen 4 honestly. But I can see why people like gen 4 or claim it to be there favorite.

Diancie: None (Bold) : 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 20 - 21 / 31

:D

If you're in North America, ORAS has a Mystery Gift for a shiny Rayquaza right now.

Reactions: TheGoggledGamer
Wasn't mega Zygarde confirmed or something? I saw the thing standing awkwardly in the background of "Mega Pokemon IV" or whatever the next one is. I know it was in the movie, or at least the shadowy colossus version or whatever.

Aparently there was also a new pokemon shown in the movie or something? It was some weird blob thing though.

It's surely Zygarde related. Soo far, they are teasing us. But I feel we will know more in 1-2 months.

Man, i really need to get a 3ds for x/y and ORAS.

BTW, my favorite pokemon games are Black and White 2. =D

Corocoro will say more about the new pokemon and the shady colossus one from the next movie. My bet? The Z version are comming.

By the way, Shiny Rayquaza gift :D

Last edited: