• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune: "Why Do I Feel Pain, Creator" edition!

She'll be released after Beo is finished. He'll likely take 3 months from now, and Robo will take 2-3 after that. My purely hypothetical best case scenario has her early next year I'm afraid.

But they said they want the PS4 and Vita version for this year and that version like they said will have all characters without patching because they said again that updating 5 versions of a game will be so tedious.

Of course this can change.

Wait, no.
I meant 0100 weeks, because robots.

Now that Eliza has been released, we just have to wait for Beowulf and then its Robo-Fortune time!

I want some Skullgirls - Be Boop Meow Edition where you can fight some robot-cats, some kind of beat 'em up!

Reactions: pivottester
Now that Eliza has been released, we just have to wait for Beowulf and then its Robo-Fortune time!

I want some Skullgirls - Be Boop Meow Edition where you can fight some robot-cats, some kind of beat 'em up!
I think Mike actually showed off how Skullgirls could work as a beat-em-up in a video. I think it was recently showed off in The Wulf Den?

Now I'm imagining a little minigame where you beat up hordes of variations of that one cat that Mike drew that's used as an Easter egg.

EDIT: Cool, I think it fixed.

I guess this indicates that Fortune and Robo-Fortune will share similar idle poses? I think they've been keeping the cleanup crew focused on Robo while the animation teams works on Beowulf, so it's cool to see progress on both!

KOS-MOS and Aigis colors spotted in 4 and 5

Possible Telos for 6

No longer for ants...
VrSy9IO.png

According to the uploader, Delphox:
  1. Default Colors
  2. Original Colors
  3. RX-78-2 Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam)
  4. KOS-MOS (Xenosaga series)
  5. Aigis (Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series)
  6. T-elos (Xenosaga series)
  7. Currently unknown
  8. Terminator (Terminator series)
I guess 7 is Arcee from recent Transformers animated series. I suppose she is supplanting the other pink bot design, RAcaseal from Phantasy Star Online.

Wow I'm really loving these colors I can't wait to see the rest

Wait, when and where did this happen?

dibs on the pink one

Reactions: Thrasher08
Dibs on Ai-Chan
And KOS-MOS

Double dibs

Well, I mean that means that Robo-Fortune is closer than ever. It's not too surprising that you're feeling anticipation.

#7 looks like that one girl cat from samurai pizza cats.

After seeing all these post about Squigly or Annie being the best waifu I am sickened that thy can not comprehend that Robo-Fortune is truly our Robotic lord and savior. Soon when she is released she shall reign supreme.

Last edited:
Well, saviors usually aren't suicidal!

What do you guys hope they do with Robo-Fortune's gameplay? I personally hope she does not have Fortune's head mechanic, and is more like Robo-Ky than Fortune.

Reactions: PME
I personally hope she does not have Fortune's head mechanic
Pretty sure Mike confirmed that she will not have the head mechanic.

A Big O palette would be great. Big duo would be cool, since robo fortune has a similiar headpiece (I think?) On my phone, will put up comparison later.

A Big O palette would be great. Big duo would be cool, since robo fortune has a similiar headpiece (I think?) On my phone, will put up comparison later.

How could you suggest a big o palette for robo and not go for dorothy!?

The possibility of a robo not getting a R. Dorothy Wayneright palette haunts me to this day.

That being said other palettes that would be interesting to have would be Apple and Android or Windows palettes like fortune's Playstation and Xbox colors.

Android would make the most sense but would look gross.

I want my Big O team guys. Gimmie Dorothy. (I hope at least an IGG backer has got our back on this)

Edit: Also make Robo a zoner please.

Reactions: arufa and mcpeanuts
+4 for making her a zoner and a grappler.

She'll have missiles that hit and then ones that are full screen command grabs, so when the missle lands it'll transform into Robo Fortune doing a grab while the robo fortune that fired it shortcircuits and collapses (*). And her head is going to sprout a little body when she takes it off, so it'll be Chibi-Robo(Fortune). It will fight like a little Servbot, but it'll also have a command grab like a Saibamen and cling to the opponent and then explode.

Sorta like Q-Bee's command grab thingie. The one at 1m18s.

Hello here are a few of my suggestions for robot fortune moves!

Sword Rekkas raging demon raging storm latent raging storm break spiral darkness illusion that thing merkava does everything mech hisui does that thing red omega does cryptic needle flight mode rocket punch total destruction laser beams genocide vulcan genos from one punch man vulcan punch bareback vulcan jet vulcan screw upper screw attack shine spark vapor cannon robo ky's taunt everything robo akatsuki does bartender-bot killstreaks 9 way airdash command roll up-down and forward-back charge motions blodia punch ddr super +1 that thing celia II kai does a gun battle damage destructible environments bowl of noodles charlie in sfv urien's ex headbutt rising tackle dubstep melting pummel kick explosion sign: giga flare abyss nova gutsman's ass bro-bots blood mechanic time travel a jetpack that thing victor does on his normals devil horns x.c.o.p.y. the optimus prime move in dong dong never die danger time q but good abk reflector metal man's saws tenraiha teleport linux install moonbase alpha text to speech voice pack and a command throw.

If every single one of my demands aren't met I am going to rescind my indiegogo investment.

But for real though what I want most of all is for her to be fortune but also a robot. If that can happen I'll be happy.

Hello here are a few of my suggestions for robot fortune moves!

Sword Rekkas raging demon raging storm latent raging storm break spiral darkness illusion that thing merkava does everything mech hisui does that thing red omega does cryptic needle flight mode rocket punch total destruction laser beams genocide vulcan genos from one punch man vulcan punch bareback vulcan jet vulcan screw upper screw attack shine spark vapor cannon robo ky's taunt everything robo akatsuki does bartender-bot killstreaks 9 way airdash command roll up-down and forward-back charge motions blodia punch ddr super +1 that thing celia II kai does a gun battle damage destructible environments bowl of noodles charlie in sfv urien's ex headbutt rising tackle dubstep melting pummel kick explosion sign: giga flare abyss nova gutsman's ass bro-bots blood mechanic time travel a jetpack that thing victor does on his normals devil horns x.c.o.p.y. the optimus prime move in dong dong never die danger time q but good abk reflector metal man's saws tenraiha teleport linux install moonbase alpha text to speech voice pack and a command throw.

If every single one of my demands aren't met I am going to rescind my indiegogo investment.

But for real though what I want most of all is for her to be fortune but also a robot. If that can happen I'll be happy.
This man should be the lead designer of skullgirls. I especially agree with the text to speech voice pack.

I wonder if Robo-Fortune could have projectiles be straight binary. Just codes of 01010101 flying at the opponent.

Thanks to @0xFAIL I was able to peruse the new voice acting, and the vanilla cast has a lot of interesting lines that likely involve Robo-Fortune.

Parasoul said:
  • *Shuddering* Robo Fortune!
  • Your side projects have gone on too long, Brain Drain.
  • Let's see if Roxy can get any information out of this thing.
  • Bring her in; THIS minion can actually talk.
  • Who would make such a thing... and WHY? (?)
  • What is it with our country and rogue projects?! (?)

Double said:
  • Humans have created quite the toy...
  • How clockwork has advanced!
  • Only a hollow shell.

Peacock said:
  • Technology and cats...? It'll never catch on.
  • Ol' Braino's got some weird hobbies...

Cerebella said:
  • How do I keep getting into fights with cats?

Valentine said:
  • Backup! (?)
  • Brain Drain, you'll have to do better than that.

Filia said:
  • Does she dream of electric mice?

Ms. Fortune said:
  • Hate getting wet too, huh? (?)

Painwheel said:
  • I'm not going back to Lab 0! (?)

Last edited:
Stuff

Is there a place where I can see all of these? I've been trying to get ANY new lines to fire in the beta and I honestly can't even find one except for one for Samson vs Eliza that might not even be new

Hate getting wet too, huh? (?)
Pretty sure this was one of the beta-quotes for the then-planned Umbrella character. You know, umbrellas protect from rain. Saw this one a long time ago. I mean, even Big Band has quotes for her that are unused.

If anything, the lines for Robo Fortune and the subsequent lines for Fortune herself will be done at the same time.

Last edited:
are we allowed to talk about gameplay speculation or is that a banable offence now?

Reactions: BeatNinja
No.
Do it a bunch of times and you get banned.
:(

All right I'll try to not talk about a character in a thread dedicated to that character :^)

Those pallets are cool huh, I hope we get an optimus prime.

are we allowed to talk about gameplay speculation or is that a banable offence now?
The "no gameplay discussion" rule only applies to the Non-Gameplay Character Discussion sub-forum. We're in gameplay country here so go ham.