• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune: "Why Do I Feel Pain, Creator" edition!

@Shockdingo Actually I was planing on making a fan animation of Robo-Kitty doing Sentinel's win pose from MvC2 but now I have to change it thanks to this possible entrance animation from LZ. Hmmmmm... I might do a win pose from a popular Gundam Anime series... maybe... Gundam Wing, no?

Reactions: Shockdingo
G Gundam or Build Fighters imo..Or Gurren Lagann.

Idk if we can have far too much jojo. More Gurren Lagann is fair game.

I'm really interested in all the Robo-fortune stuff that will be conceptualized by the time Beowulf is in the wild. Like if this is the beginning I can't wait to see the end. And it does seem they are going for a"tribute to robots" type character from the designs just as Beowulf has become a bit of a "tribute to wrestling".

Last edited:
Yep, it was like this except they all came in from the side.

sentinal-entrance1.gif

Cota Sentinal is like the coolest thing ever to this very day. And boy am I glad they are referencing it.

Reactions: Huesoman
Cota Sentinal is like the coolest thing ever to this very day. And boy am I glad they are referencing it.
Possibly referencing it. Everything shown is concepts and may not make it into the game!

Well right, obviously. I appreciate the concepts possibly using Cota animations even though they might not be in the actual game.

However, I doubt they won't reference sentinal in some way even if they don't use that animation or if it isn't actually referencing sentinal itself.

Semantics are so fun.

That pun physically hurt. Meaning it was perfect. 10/10 add it to the game tomarrow.

that is my one wish for robo to get sentinels COTA intro. ok also his wakeup animation. ok also metroid varia suit palette.

you can see his wakeup ani at 1.46. i couldnt find a gif of it.

@Shockdingo Actually I was planing on making a fan animation of Robo-Kitty doing Sentinel's win pose from MvC2 but now I have to change it thanks to this possible entrance animation from LZ. Hmmmmm... I might do a win pose from a popular Gundam Anime series... maybe... Gundam Wing, no?
Oh man, please! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Oh man, please! Do it! Do it! Do it!
Your wish is my command, Lord Brain Drain. Robo-Fortune shall copy all great machines before her. She shall be the greatest killing machine ever created that can also do low form comedy. Screw those robots that have "feelings", they're just a bunch of pansy bots.

I support Purrton Cannon.

I want to see a barrier of robotic cat heads. I call it: Meowlecular Shield.

Reactions: Kimlinh Tran
I think a "Please Help Me" super with unpainted Robo-Fortunes will be neat.

Reactions: Ronus
1. I still expect her to have a "that's not what your motherboard said last night" style joke.
2. If her creator was Stanley or Braindrain, I expect her to call him Fatherboard.
3. I also expect her to ask "who is my motherboard?"
4. I expect the answer to imply Intel.
5. I expect her to call those she's close to sister and brotherboards.
6. I expect all my expectations to be shunned by L0 because they're a strong indie team who don't need no fan demands.....[cries]

Yes, it was a joke. No, I don't expect my "expectations".....but I do think it'd be cool

I hope her head turns into a rocket.

I hope there's a new stage and it's a space station in the shape of her head.

I'm still kinda jokingly hoping that Robo-Fortune's stage theme ends up being "The Fish Man's Dance?". You know, the Little Innsmouth theme, only sort of distorted, like Robo-Ky's theme was.

Reactions: Armageddon11
Guilty Gear Isuka had a stage of the factory where Robo-Ky was made, they could always go down that route for Robo-Fortune. Alternatively, it would be a good excuse to finally make a Lab 0 stage.

Back_ggi_underseafactory.png

Guilty Gear Isuka had a stage of the factory where Robo-Ky was made, they could always go down that route for Robo-Fortune. Alternatively, it would be a good excuse to finally make a Lab 0 stage.
I'll take the excuse for a lab zero stage

You mean like a standard suburban office with people doodling on the whiteboards? I could go for that.
That sounds like a cute stage actually.

I mean I for one am totally fine with the devs getting their own self insertion stage as a bit of a gaf. They earned it for putting up with our garbage.