• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

I'll fight all of you at the same time. Meet me at the flagpole, 3 o'clock.

Reactions: Dime
After getting 3rd place on the Doublesnap open i realized that i didn't even get enough for a shirt as a prize and it's getting cold out here.

I'll battle to death for said piece of clothing, this would look very good on my chest:
Mad_Salt__95706.1372019622.225.300.jpg

Reactions: Kai
I'll just want to be safe and say I'll probably won't be there for it. If I do manage to come back earlier enough, I'll pop in and ask if I still can. Thanks for inviting me to your event, @Night Phyre, I really would have loved playing on it and claiming names!

I'll just want to be safe and say I'll probably won't be there for it. If I do manage to come back earlier enough, I'll pop in and ask if I still can. Thanks for inviting me to your event, @Night Phyre, I really would have loved playing on it and claiming names!
@alexpi, you can pick somebody new, or I can find a match for you. Uzu says he's free to play.

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Yo, I'm down to fight anyone! #AttentionCallingAllScrubs come get bodied! Don't make it free though

Yo, I'm down to fight anyone! #AttentionCallingAllScrubs come get bodied! Don't make it free though

Why would MMDS make a sock puppet account with the same avatar?

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Congratulations to our victors!

RickoniX defeated Dhoppler (7-4)
evilben defeated RetroStation (7-5)
alexpi defeated Flotilla (7-5)

RickoniX won the fan vote for best match, with evilben and alexpi rounding out 2nd and 3rd place. Enjoy the spoils of combat!

Yo, Retro got bopped? I wish I was there for the blowup. I had put money on yooooooooou.

Life is full of lies and slander. Call me on my bullshit

If you really want to play the most boring mirror, I'm game. Just get Max to sit next to you when you play.

I'll fight all of you at the same time. Meet me at the flagpole, 3 o'clock.
Im Down to play
If you guys want in, get more specific. Is there somebody you want to play?

Oh, I still want a runback with Uzumakihero, but I think I'll be busy on the night of the 12th. Maybe we can publicly play on Who Ya'll Like. Alternatively, the next SNS at the end of the month.

If you guys want in, get more specific. Is there somebody you want to play?

Well I really want to take a crack at Alexpi now but for real as long as I get to body someone on stream I'm good!

So, yeah, not happy about last night. But it's whatever at this point.

@Cynical's fine, but I also want a crack at @Erreip199, @ElkyDori, or @gllt. I honestly don't really care who; I just want a fight.

Reactions: Cynical
So, yeah, not happy about last night. But it's whatever at this point.
I was proud of you, and not a sarcastic kind of proud. Ben is a tough fight, and you almost took him down with a solo. I think that warrants another appearance on SNS ;)

Also, I'll mention that if for whatever reason you'd rather put @RetroStation against one of the nine million other people challenging him, and you don't mind two people facing each other who play each other all the time, I'm also up for fighting @fenster .

We're generally pretty evenly matched, although he usually just gets the better of it; we've faced in a FT 7 where he won 7-5, and an FT 20, which he won 20-17 (which you can watch here:
). A couple nights ago, we played a ton of games in a lobby and ended up splitting them 13-13 (I should probably try to find that in my stream archive).

I'd loooooove to find redemption on a big stream in front of 100+ viewers.

@RetroStation is still my preferred match, though.

I'm also up for fighting @fenster. I'd loooooove to find redemption on a big stream in front of 100+ viewers.
This match seems much more compelling, salt-wise. There's a past, and concrete video evidence that he's, "better," than you, giving you reason to prove yourself. With Retrostation, the reasoning seems looser.
I also want a crack at @Erreip199, @ElkyDori, or @gllt.
@ElkyDori , @gllt ? Thoughts?

@fenster it is then, it looks like. Cool with me.

I'll be out of town and away from PC on the 26th, though, if that poses a scheduling problem. The 12th should be fine, though.

EDIT: Damn, it doesn't look like I got the 13-13 draw series on stream. Looks like the FT20 is all of the history that is still available on video (as if that wasn't enough, heh).

@fenster it is then, it looks like. Cool with me.

I'll be out of town and away from PC on the 26th, though, if that poses a scheduling problem. The 12th should be fine, though.
We'll aim to have you two on the 12th of April, then. I'll leave it up to you to get in touch with fenster, ok? Make sure he posts in here.

Also, RetroStation, gllt chimed in on the irc that he'd be down to fight you. I'll try to get him to confirm in here.

@fenster accepted in Steam chat. He said he'll post here. Hopefully his name popping up over and over will be a reminder to do so :P

I'll fight. I should be free. If anything comes up I'll let you know as well enough in advance as possible but nothing should.

@RetroStation I play Peacock/Parasoul/Cerebella now!

I'll fight. I should be free. If anything comes up I'll let you know as well enough in advance as possible but nothing should.

@RetroStation I play Peacock/Parasoul/Cerebella now!
Have you learned to "finish your plate" yet? :P

Reactions: gllt
I'm totally game to play Cynical. I'm gonna look so free though when he levels up his Parasoul that he's been working on. :(

I'm totally game to play Cynical. I'm gonna look so free though when he levels up his Parasoul that he's been working on. :(
You're good for the 12th of April?

Gllt resets you when you have 500 life left. That's only half joking, he did it a few times.

lol that's not me. I wouldn't hide behind a fake account to talk trash. But what can I say, when you're famous, people wanna be just like you

if the "fake" (or real) MMDS wants to play, ill still play :)

But seriously, i think its just a coincidende that C-Bus has the same parasoul avatar as MMDS

But seriously, i think its just a coincidende that C-Bus has the same parasoul avatar as MMDS
You guys both already said you wanted the fight, so I've added you to the future matches list. We'll see where we can get you in.

i might do this if i dont have enough money for rebel up. but yeah i would like to do this sometime.

Hey when you like parasoul you like parasoul