• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

I'd like to be in one of these.
I'd be happy to have you on, but in the interest of a compelling FT7, I'd want you to fight somebody with a good, solid connection to you.

I'm on his area too, but it'll be probably 7/0 for him.

Reactions: CaioLugon
Ok. I'll give @Stuff the chance next week to run it back after our small set this week if it's cool with ya'll. >=)

my original plans for today got scrapped, so I'll be around tonight, if ya need me.

Reactions: C-BusGreatSage
@RetroStation wreck me or get wrecked by the biggest fraud scrub to ever grace the stage, it's your call bro

Reactions: RetroStation
I haven't practiced all week, and I'm gonna be cramming 2 hours of training before SNS. Watch me still body you.

Reactions: Krye and gllt
@RetroStation wreck me or get wrecked by the biggest fraud scrub to ever grace the stage, it's your call bro
I haven't practiced all week, and I'm gonna be cramming 2 hours of training before SNS. Watch me still body you.
wreck or get rekt, that is the question

my original plans for today got scrapped, so I'll be around tonight, if ya need me.
My personal rule is to not have SNS winners on consecutive shows. Gotta spread the prize love around.

Still show up and talk smack from your victory throne, though.

My personal rule is to not have SNS winners on consecutive shows. Gotta spread the prize love around.
Sounds like two weekends away was the right week for me to be out of town! :PUN:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai
Ok. I'll give @Stuff the chance next week to run it back after our small set this week if it's cool with ya'll. >=)
Even if I wanted to I couldn't. (or maybe I can I'll see if I can make room for it.)

NOTE: Which is why I write these notes.

Edit: Oh right forgot because Skullgirls is actually alive in socal I'd be at rebel up so I wouldn't be able to do next week but I can probably play the week after. (unless one of the scheduled matches go missing then I guess I can do this today.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krye and gllt
Oh yeah, you, fight me sometime. I want to body your sweet, sensual voice.
I don't even know how that would work since I ain't getting on mic while I play. It'd mostly just be me yelling obscenities and getting generally salty anyway.

Then again, maybe there's a market for "POS suddenly develops tourettes live on stream" so who even knows?

Reactions: SHODAN and gllt
I don't even know how that would work since I ain't getting on mic while I play. It'd mostly just be me yelling obscenities and getting generally salty anyway.

Then again, maybe there's a market for "POS suddenly develops tourettes live on stream" so who even knows?

All I read was dollar signs. Screw the odds I have green hair!

Reactions: Krye
Is there still time to sign up for this? I still need to get my runback vs @SpaceCadetKeon from the Slapfest tournament months ago.
There's no hard deadline, we just cut it after we've got three matches set up (and in this case, we already do). Nothing's set up for the 27th of April, though, so we can get you in there if you like. Looks like Keon isn't free, but if somebody else if down to fight, we can work it.

kk A solo of my choice vs your team?

dammit C-BusGreatSage, you and MMDS need to have that avatar match. I'm tired of getting confused who's talking trash

Anyone Salty about fighting me?
1v3 me son
kk A solo of my choice vs your team?
I'm fine with this, but I need an honest assurance by @C-BusGreatSage that he can actually put up a decent fight against @WingZero. C-bus has been challenging anyone within spitting range, and while I admire the tenacity, I don't want to preside over a curb stomping. Are you confident in your abilities, C-bus?

Reactions: C-BusGreatSage
I just don't want any 7-0's on my stream. I've never played C-bus, not even once, so I have no idea how good he is.
Let's get a test match going

Honestly idk how good I am. There's a difference between beating all your friends, everyone online and fighting against people who actually know the game. I just wanna see where I stack up