• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

SATURDAY NIGHT SALT

I think we should have both MMDS play each other in an avatar match. In fact, loser should switch to the one DDB got stuck with for a week
I already had to fight for the right to use my fightstick with someone who had the same one. I don't mind becoming the highlander again...There can only be one

Reactions: gllt
SALT MUST FLOW. FLOTILLA'S FAILURE IS MY GAIN

Attachments

• 0404141215.jpg
    0404141215.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 426
Reactions: gllt and Kai
-insert obligatory shit talk about how gllt is hella free, here-

Shit, I had a massive system freeze that required a hard restart, and now it looks like my PC won't boot. If I can't get this sorted out this week, I'll have to cancel.

I'll let you know more when I do, but sorry about this.

Edit: I really should mention @fenster here so that he'll see.this.

Last edited:
If only this thing wasn't at my 4 am.

@Night Pyre any confirmation on a date for me and @Erriep199?
@C-BusGreatSage, @Erreip199, you'll be on this Saturday :)

Shit, I had a massive system freeze that required a hard restart, and now it looks like my PC won't boot. If I can't get this sorted out this week, I'll have to cancel.

I'll let you know more when I do, but sorry about this.
Unfortunate, but thank you for letting me know.

If only this thing wasn't at my 4 am.
Excuses!

Out of curiosity, do you have a third match planned? After running every diagnostic I could, it looks like I just have a broken HD and heavily corrupted Windows install, and installing a new HD and reinstalling Windows won't take me a week.

Don't re-add me to the lineup just yet -- it's not working until it's working -- but I'm interested in knowing what the scheduling looks like in the most likely scenario.

Out of curiosity, do you have a third match planned? After running every diagnostic I could, it looks like I just have a broken HD and heavily corrupted Windows install, and installing a new HD and reinstalling Windows won't take me a week.

Don't re-add me to the lineup just yet -- it's not working until it's working -- but I'm interested in knowing what the scheduling looks like in the most likely scenario.
There isn't a currently scheduled match to take your place, no. If you'd still like to ply this week, I'd need an answer by Wednesday morning so that I have enough time to get a replacement match put together.

I should definitely know by Wednesday morning. I'm in the parking lot of Fry's right now to buy a disk; I'll know on Tuesday, at the latest, depending on how long things take to install.

Reactions: Kai and gllt
I've gotten a windows install set up to do nothing but play sg in relatively a few hours, you can do it!

New disk installed, Windows reinstalled, Video Card drivers reinstalled, Steam reinstalled, Skullgirls reinstalled and working!

I'm ready to go on Saturday!

@Night Phyre @fenster

(Also, that is the worst case I have ever had the displeasure of working in. Christ, swapping the HD took me over an hour because of Hateway's awful design).

Last edited:
New disk installed, Windows reinstalled, Video Card drivers reinstalled, Steam reinstalled, Skullgirls reinstalled and working!

I'm ready to go on Saturday!

@Night Phyre @fenster

(Also, that is the worst case I have ever had the displeasure of working in. Christ, swapping the HD took me over an hour because of Hateway's awful design).
Glad to hear you're on for Saturday. Way to move with a sense of urgency ;)

Reactions: Cynical and gllt
I should confirm: MMDS said that retail was fine, but I never heard from you, and it is your stream, so: is retail fine? I haven't even installed beta.

(Fenster agreed to retail, so both players are fine with it).

I should confirm: MMDS said that retail was fine, but I never heard from you, and it is your stream, so: is retail fine? I haven't even installed beta.

(Fenster agreed to retail, so both players are fine with it).
I think the people wanna see that hot, new Fukua action, but if both you and fenster agree, it should be fine.

Reactions: Cynical
I was not no. We may have to check our connections with each other then. Either way, I'm available for this sat.
Test it ahead of time, for me. In the event that your connection to him is not good, have another pick ready as a replacement. I can always replace the whole set with a backup match, but I'll give you the opportunity to find a match for yourself, first.

Reactions: C-BusGreatSage
I think the people wanna see that hot, new Fukua action, but if both you and fenster agree, it should be fine.
Neither of us play Fukua, so the people wouldn't be getting what they want anyways :P

Test it ahead of time, for me. In the event that your connection to him is not good, have another pick ready as a replacement. I can always replace the whole set with a backup match, but I'll give you the opportunity to find a match for yourself, first.
Okay cool, thanks!

Yeah neither of us Play Fukua, so while I'm okay with Beta it wouldn't matter.

But if neither of you play Fukua, what's the point of the match?

Reactions: alexpi
@Night Pyre the connection isn't great. Fair amount of lag going on...
Anyone else wanna fight and need a match?
I've got a backup match ready to go, but if you can find a compelling match for yourself, we can still go that route. Let me know by COB Friday.

I've got a backup match ready to go, but if you can find a compelling match for yourself, we can still go that route. Let me know by COB Friday.
It's probably not gonna happen. I'd go with the back up

I stepped into this thread thinking there would be legit players but all I see here are a bunch of LOSERS!

NOTE: I don't really want to fight anyone but I was tired of waiting to type this.

What does that make you? *poke poke*

Better than everyone here. Even myself. That's how good I am.

NOTE: I am by NO means serious.

Last edited: