• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

So I started my play through of The Answer, I already want to curbstomp Yukari. Not a single thing that's come out of her mouth has been remotely positive. Maya would be fuming.

Also how the hell did Mitsuru know that Aigis could wield multiple Personas so early into the story.

Also how the hell did Mitsuru know that Aigis could wield multiple Personas so early into the story.
really good hearing?

Persona 5 Protagonist, Minato has a message for Yu :

15814710309356756922121022378952574887345101600n.jpg

European brothers rejoice !

http://gamersyndrome.com/2014/news/persona-4-arena-ultimax-be-published-by-sega-in-europe/

EDIT : SMT IV has been delayed to November for European fans...[slowly going insane]

Last edited:
Kinda curious, how good is the original Persona 4 Animation?
I watched the first three episodes a while ago, but stopped because I was that far in the game.
Now that I'm getting back into the game I'm considering it, butttt I dunno.

Kinda curious, how good is the original Persona 4 Animation?
I watched the first three episodes a while ago, but stopped because I was that far in the game.
Now that I'm getting back into the game I'm considering it, butttt I dunno.
I haven't watched it, but my anime referrer talks shit about it all day and states that the action is really bad, but the social link stuff is really good.

also do we have a date on that DLC?

Interesting.
I'm trying to get back to Persona 4, but I find myself worrying about the difficulty over and over and over again, despite the fact I'm on Beginner.
I really should just stop worrying and get to it

I swear to God, I've been so scared aof the bosses they're why I've taken so long to get to playing Persona 4 to completion.
It's ludicrous especially since I'm on Beginner.

As Penance, when Persona 5 comes out, I'm buying it and not stopping playing it on Normal

I swear to God, I've been so scared aof the bosses they're why I've taken so long to get to playing Persona 4 to completion.
l

are you using sukukaja it's the best

It raises your evasion. Stat-increasing spells are vital in any Megaten game.

Yes, do that, on my first playthrough of P4 I used him for 60% of the game. He's awesome.

Well SMT IV has not been delayed to November but October for Europe...Still mad though. Stop trolling us Atlus !

Frosty is literally the perfect Persona to tackle Shadow Mitsuo with. Give him Tarunda and he has all the other tools you'll need as long as you bring Yukiko and Teddie to the fight.

Omg, I hated that fight!! I hate fights where you gotta break the shield to hit the opponent and shit. It's just...augh...let me beat you quickly so I can move on with my life.

Reactions: AxHell
I have to say in terms of boss fights that I hated in P4

Shadow Kanji>Kunino-Sagiri>Shadow Mitsuo>Shadow Teddie>Shadow Yukiko

The rest were either jokes or I didn't get to them because my SAVE DATA GOT CORRUPTED AND WIPED OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ooh, sir...corrupt data...I've never experienced that in all my years of gaming. How does that happen anyway?

Hmmm...Shadow Kanji wasn't bad...uughhh, Namatame...that fucker was very annoying and TEDIOUS!!!...Shadow Teddie ALWAYS scared the shit outta me. What with all the "GUARD OR YOULL FUCKIN DIE" I was expecting like some 99999 type damage at first lol.

Did anyone ever beat Margaret, Theodore, Elizabeth etc? I know everyone beat Death, he's like nothing once you level up.

For me, the most annoying bosses in Persona 4 were : Shadow Kanji, Mitsuo (except if you have Black Frost) and Ameno-Sagiri.

And Margaret is less harder than Elizabeth/Theodore since you can fight her with 4 characters

Those are basically the big THREE I keep hearing about when I hear about tough P4 Bosses.
From the way it sounds, I'm gonna have to forfeit a Moon Tsukeme or whatever fighting them.
How tough are the Kirigis?

How tough are the Kirigis?

Once you get close to 'em they aren't so bad
It's their daughter that's kind of an introvert
Plus she always wears those weird gloves and-

Oh oh you meant "Sagiris"
Well then uh first one is cake as long as you pay attention to what element aura he sets up
Second one just guard when he charges, buff, and punch that thing in the eye until it's gone

Reactions: Solblade44
Week 1 Japanese sales numbers for P4U2 announced with 89,486 copies sold which is quite good for a fighting game (better then BB, SF, Tekken, etc), but quite a drop from the first Arena game which sold roughly 128k week 1 for just PS3. Was hoping for them to break at least 100k, but 89k isn't bad for a sequel and I imagine they will make more cash from the DLC.

I bet some stragglers still trying to cope with Sweep>5D being gone aren't buying the game
Don't know why
I just used j.9D with Chie after a sweep at the EVO builds and I was fine

Margret's fusion requests are really really helpful you should do them.

if you feel any way underleveled, grind like no one's business

Fox is the worst part of P4, for the record. Screw that fishing minigame.

my tips for persona grinding:
start out on previous dungeons and level up a few times in the old one,before jumping to a new one.
press triangle and just attack attack attack. Only use SP skills when its absolutely necessary.

my tips for persona grinding:
start out on previous dungeons and level up a few times in the old one,before jumping to a new one.
press triangle and just attack attack attack. Only use SP skills when its absolutely necessary.
Are you sure that's a good idea?
I might go for that but hm

Are you sure that's a good idea?
I might go for that but hm
treat SP more sacred than health, and you'll be surprised. Health items are easier to get than SP recovery items.

take it from me, the guy who will put literally 24 hours of grinding on the first day of devil survivor.

also social links are beary important. The fox's one is kind of the worst, but the more you befriend it, the cheaper the sp restore.

you should focus on maxing your party members' SLs and stats (you'll need max courage and intelligence for best character naoto)

seriously naoto just wipes everything out