• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

2274149-p4a_screens_storymode_06.jpg

The only problem? One was made to kill the other, and it ain't the animal.

don't worry, the brave little toaster overcomes her problems and we learn she's probably one of the most well written characters in a P4 setting.

it's a shame she's a middling to low tier character in the grand scheme of things, though

it's a shame she's a middling to low tier character in the grand scheme of things, though
well, considering there's 3 different versions of her in Ultimax, do we add all those up or just have them count as one each?

They count as different characters in the eyes of Dustloop. And two of those three versions are seen as pretty crappy.

PQ plot was stupid but dance has the potential to be even stupider. Day 1 buy want to see the other IT dancing/new songs.

to me, the plot for DAN is so stupid, it goes full circle and becomes amazing.

please let Labrys be playable.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
which one's?

Labrys?
Shadow Labrys?
Not-Shadow Labrys?
Let me put it this way: no bull, no good.

Then keep playing her. The tiers are still compressed enough that anyone can be beaten with anyone, though it may take a bit more work if using a low tier character.

I mainly like her character.

the one I really wanna main is one of the Shos. MAYBE Yukari. only because of Sentai.

The Persona section of Sega's TGS stream has begun.

dear yhvh dancing kanji

this must be seen to be believed guys

seriously though, do I need the special edition of PQ in order to get the next set of Arcana cards, or can I just get the standard edition and those will come with it? I really gotta know guys.

I think you have to either pre-order the regular edition or just grab the Wild Cards edition. It should say on the Atlus USA site.

break record lives guys

it's got a date in january 2015

i can't believe this

We got Kanji, Yosuke, and Chie shown as new reveals so far. Also get to hear the remix of Affection.

They are not gonna blow their entire pre-release marketing load on one trailer. Especially since the delay is pushed for 2015 release instead of fall 2014. I expect at least Yukiko, Naoto, and even Marie to make the cut too. P3 characters would be icing on cake with some P3 music.

Well Persona 4 the Animation was pretty rad. Great story, though since I was kinda rushing didn't get as immersed as I could have, but that's for when I get to Persona 4 and Golden.
I'll be jumping into Arena tomorrow

We got Kanji, Yosuke, and Chie shown as new reveals so far. Also get to hear the remix of Affection.

That Affection mix is cool
Everyone's outfits and moves are too much to handle right now
Especially Kanji

Kanji dancin with that expressionnnnnnn....hahaha...how can anyone not laugh at this.

This game, I don't care if it's canon, it is silly as shit. Yeeeeepppp totally buying this day 1 and will probably be laughing while I'm jammin.

Someone help
I can't stop watching the trailer for Kanji
His outfit
His moves
His face

I can't

Yosuke using his closet breakdancing skills and gettin his groove on is cool
Can't wait for Disco Ninja Frog
I feel like Chie wants to kick something, but nothing is there so she just moves her legs around and well there you go she's dancing

Reactions: juju_for_president
Someone help
I can't stop watching the trailer for Kanji
His outfit
His moves
His face

I can't

Your welcome
tumblr_nc708uzVYW1s7an0do1_250.gif

English subs for Dancing all Night

PQ English character trailers

Chie

Akihiko

Story trailer

Kanji is perfect! I love how Yosuke is rocking those orange high tops! Chie... they probably coulda done more with her. I dunno, it just looks like she unzipped her jacket IMO.

I think you have to either pre-order the regular edition or just grab the Wild Cards edition. It should say on the Atlus USA site.
sorry for triple posting just in case, but I can't check it because every time I pull up the website to pre-purchase, nothing come up.

Just confirmed: You can either pre-order the regular edition or obtain the Wild Cards edition by any means.

but does regular edition come with the other set of arcana cards? That's the only thing I want to know.

My insides hurt from laughing. Also from the portal to the shadow realm under chie's skirt.

you know that Chie always wears a pair of spats under her skirts right