• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

6 MORE DAYS
Y'know the closer it gets the more I realize how poor I'll be
Looking at my friends like

1896803_1478078342477238_8506560234922863465_n.jpg

Last edited:
Margaret's Color Palettes + IK

Some Margaret Combos

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Marge wrecking stuff with style. Not surprised in the least.

Until proven otherwise that palette is Maya Fey

So Margaret is sooner than we expected? An ETA on the American release date for her?
Week after release.

No one is allowed to make her Persona(s) completely broken
Like ever
Cause Liz and Shadow Labrys (Raging Bull Type) are super terribad without their purse owners and they have six cards
I can only imagine how gimped she would be

Of course, this doesn't change the plans of some maniac to win majors with Personaless Marge

Anyway in lighter news
Take-Mikazuchi confirmed for DAN

His moves are quite shocking

l.php.gif

I'm thinking like 15-20 game seconds or something
But we all have seen rounds that end in like 25-30

This does not bode well
In conclusion
Be smart with that there purse owner neutral game y'hear

No one is allowed to make her Persona(s) completely broken
Like ever
Cause Liz and Shadow Labrys (Raging Bull Type) are super terribad without their purse owners and they have six cards
I can only imagine how gimped she would be

Of course, this doesn't change the plans of some maniac to win majors with Personaless Marge

Anyway in lighter news
Take-Mikazuchi confirmed for DAN

His moves are quite shocking

That's not Take-Mikazuchi. That was Skullomania before he became a superhero. *joking*

it seems she's a rekka-based character with variations (like Body-ga combo Kyo kusanagi)

seems intresting

I've heard she's more of an anti-zoner, what with the teleport AoA and full-screen sweep and sword car.

I <3 the badass look Margaret has on the char select scene with her and her posse - I mean personas. lol They look like they are ready to get ittttt innnnnnnnn.

qK8gwn.gif

I don't mind spoilers for this image (so long as you keep them in a tag for everyone else's sake), so... what the heck am I looking at?

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation's spiritual successor.

Huh.

Yu's using Kaguya, his ultimate Aeon Persona, to try and hug it out with Kusumi-no-Okami, Marie's "eating the fog and about to kill everyone" mode.

Alright, I'm generally fine with "the power of friendship and hugs" as a trope if it's used well. I should be since I played Persona 4, and especially since I watch MLP:FiM.

That being said: wow, that is stupid. Wow oh wow is that stupid.

...D-did anyone post these? I'm just gonna post them. S'weird hearing english Shinji after all this time.

Ew, I really don't like how they're doing the DLC. There is so much content that's going to be Day-1 DLC that could have just been in the game itself. I'm fine with the purchasable glasses, I'm fine with the content that you can just unlock in-game without buying it, and... <sigh>... I can tolerate Day-1 DLC characters for this game, but music?! MUSIC?!? And it's $18.91 to buy all the music DLC? That feels really dirty!

I get that there is likely some production stuff that can excuse this sort of DLC existing, but COME ON, almost $20 in music DLC is going too far!

Ugggggggghhhhhh
I actually want some of those stupid songs
Fuckin'

~$60+$30 or more in DLC
Could be $100

I love you Atlus but my wallet is really feeling it
Like damn that's most of my paycheck

I'm pretty sure we can blame ArcSys for a bunch of the DLC things. BlazBlue had a ton of that BS too and it looks like Guilty Gear will as well.

Reactions: juju_for_president
Absolutely, I fully recognize that the DLC is more than likely Arc System Work's fault. It's an unfortunate part of how they handle their games, even though I still respect them.

However, the Tarot Card Pre-Order reward being split between two games is totally Atlus's fault. I'm still butthurt over that.

Let's just all agree that buying video games is stupid
In fact buying anything is stupid

[FOUR MORE DAYS]

Reactions: juju_for_president
Ew, I really don't like how they're doing the DLC. There is so much content that's going to be Day-1 DLC that could have just been in the game itself. I'm fine with the purchasable glasses, I'm fine with the content that you can just unlock in-game without buying it, and... <sigh>... I can tolerate Day-1 DLC characters for this game, but music?! MUSIC?!? And it's $18.91 to buy all the music DLC? That feels really dirty!

I get that there is likely some production stuff that can excuse this sort of DLC existing, but COME ON, almost $20 in music DLC is going too far!

And when Duke complains about DLC people were mad at me

BB CP handled it worse. I remember seeing a disgusting price just to get all the character round announcer voices.