• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

They're magical
They have to have some form of inhuman force holding them up.
1336629928272.jpg

Reactions: Stairwayyy
This above is just ONE of the graphs I was talking about.

"Hm hm...I like the look on your face. Now, let's begin."
"If you don't use all the moves you have, you'll regret it."
"I'd like to test your rhythm. Shall we begin?"

All her Ultimax battle start quotes work for starting dance battles
Please let there be dance battles

I think the most important news is we get the cross dress costumes and Kanji's seaweed costume as paid DLC
21551970.jpg
Kanji-Seaweed.jpg

Its shin megami tensei!! Of course it will be good!!

And why the hell is shin megami tensei and persona seperate?
Might as well make devil survior, and summoner seperate as well.

Do you mean the threads, because this is basically the SMT general thread at this point. It's just that Persona and it's related spinoffs are still in the news whereas it's been a couple of years since the last SMT game. If you mean the game lines, they are usually seperated because of gameplay distinctions and general tone.

Nice to see the anime music [both of them] made the cut even if paid dlc.

I'm expecting a greater volume of new info the closer to release date. The fact that Margaret is a dancer only in free mode [which means canon wise she isn't dancing with the rest of the IT in story mode] means there is more potential for more dancers even if they don't appear in the story mode.

Not the same thing.

In the original (Japan), there are 2 main "sub series": Shin megami Tensei (main series) and "Megami Ibunroku" series (Persona and devil survivor). The first is more adult, harsh gritty and with focus on choices, consequences and the world. The second focuses on characters, personality and feelings.

After that we have the "Avatar tuner" series (Digital Devil Saga) and "Devil Summoner" (Soul Hackers and Raidou Kuzunoha's games)

'Muricans decided to mix everything in a single brand (to sell it easier). and Everything arrives in the west as Shin Megami Tensei.

Everyone in Japan just calls them all MegaTen games though. The series are related, just not in name.

Scans coming in.

Famitsu-Scan-2.jpg

[/img]
Famitsu-Scan-1.jpg

Famitsu-Scan-3.jpg

Famitsu-Scan-4.jpg

I saw that picture of Marie and got nervous for a second.

The funny thing is, it seems like Human Teddie and Margaret are the last characters.

Marie would be DLC if anything.

At least its possible to play as the best girl.

As much as no one likes her, Marie gets shoved into everything so you can bet she'll be there.

Marg avi for free use.
GAQiDJu.png

As much as no one likes her, Marie gets shoved into everything so you can bet she'll be there.
Thats not true,
I liked her,
totally.

I...I had to do it...it was just too hilarious...

Hah. Marie is pretty much confirmed at least for dlc [just like Margaret will only be used in free mode] with that tease. They could have shown something else for "True Story" if they didn't want to focus on Marie.
That anime scene in that screen was the P4G anime version of the Junes concert where Marie pretty much hijacked Rise's vocal in the concert scene of the original P4G game. Oh yeah think this pretty much confirms "True Story" [not sure if original or a remix] making the music cut which I think wasn't confirmed yet in the game previously.

also burn that igor costume with fire. I don't think even Igor wants to be Igor.

The Igor costume...
Hold on, I need to go buy a PSVita.

Are we not gonna talk about the majesty of Kanji's and Yu's crossdressing costumes
It's too good for us.

Are we not gonna talk about the majesty of Kanji's and Yu's crossdressing costumes
I assumed it went without saying. Are they only for Yu and Kanji, though? I'd have loved Teddie's.

Now we just need Shadow ___ costumes and this'll be the best of all the P4 games
What are you talking about? It already is.

I really hate that rap verse...

North America is getting the DISCO FEVER edition of P4DAN. It includes

• Two discs of Persona 4 music remixes, including arrangements from the RPG as well as new music created for Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
  • A Persona 4: Dancing All Night-themed PS Vita pouch featuring a Teddie design.
  • Two sets of paild DLC outfits: a Gekkoukan High School uniform set based on Persona 3, and the Summer Break outfit set to dress up Investigation Team characters (save for Teddie). Additionally, the song “Never More” will be included as a bonus playable song.
  • Keychain based on the belt buckle design on Teddie’s Persona 4: Dancing jumpsuit.
  • Custom packaging

DiscoFeverEdition.jpg

It costs $79.99/CA$99.99 (because why not charge more in Canada) and the regular edition of Persona 4: Dancing All Night will cost $49.99/CA$59.99. Pre ordering will get you a fancy Vita skin and 10 wallpapers for your Vita.
    preorder_thumb.jpg

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs