• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

I've been waiting for this.

They are samples from the p3 side of Persona Q. Battle theme and background theme respectively

Yeah, I've been playing those previews on repeat, didn't know 20 seconds of a song could be so good. I could listen to them all day

That's been apparent since the very first trailer, Clawsome.

I guess I wasn't paying attention again.

Or maybe Shinji is just so reserved and in P3 for like, 10 seconds and as a result I sometimes forget he even existed.

I'm just glad I get to have Junpei and Teddie on the same team.

Silent Hill nurses confirmed for Persona.
And holy escalades, Batman! Did you guys see Vincent at 01:39?

I always thought it would be funny if Vincent had a block as his Persona.

COME, BLOCKSONA

Wonder what hideous thing Mitsuru saw to make her scream like that?

Lol P4 cast doing Jojo poses
16er.png

at what point did they hide it in the first place? didnt the creator of persona say he was inspired by JoJo's?

Oh man, that should be Aigis's new tagline instead of "The Heartless Angel".

I wonder if that tweet confirms the return of Social Links.

They probably will keep the social links in some form due to the well received reception in the previous games.

yes please dont take away social links.

but please keep demon negotiation far, FAR away. I fucking hate how its used in P1 and P2 (even though I like P2).

Just let me have my social links.

yes please dont take away social links.

but please keep demon negotiation far, FAR away. I fucking hate how its used in P1 and P2 (even though I like P2).

Just let me have my social links.
Social links with demons?

I know some people would want the rock to be a Chariot or Stength Arcana, but I think he could possibly surprise us and be a Hierophant

liked that prototype videos. It seems they were using sevem stars high uniforms for the test

definitely good stuff

Welp. In P4U2, Naoto has a touch-of-death combo. Of course, it requires a ton of meter, positioning, and getting lucky with her SB critical punt, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Welp. In P4U2, Naoto has a touch-of-death combo. Of course, it requires a ton of meter, positioning, and getting lucky with her SB critical punt, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Didn't she have a touch-of-death in Vanilla P4A too? Regardless, she is the kind of character that I am okay with having a touch-of-death: a zoning character that will very rarely get to use such a combo, both because it is contrary to her general keep-away playstyle and it is very resource heavy. Now if Yu or Yosuke had a touch-of-death, THAT would be an issue.

well, Lore can sometimes mess things up a teeny bit.

like not mentioning the garbage mechanics in Persona 1.

Back