• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Dang Ken, why you so pretty, lol. Looks like Koro will have his own bar afterall, so that's likely why he has 2 persona cards.

Mark would so Dance Crazy all over these fools.

Way to go Atlus. You pulled a Raiden.

Now give him some development and we'll be happy.

just put Mark in dancing all night and that'll 'em happy.
That's about as likely as a true sequel to Nocturne.

Old Ken reminds me of Snake from Black Buttler for some reason...I like this old version

I still love how Shadow Ken gets a Shadow Koro.
Shadow Doge.

Such issues
Much accept

Wow Purse Owner get

Also lol at thinking about how Atlus will make Koro's "dialogue" all Shadowy and insulting for Shadow Doge.

*story scene*
Koromaru: woof woof
Shadow Doge: woof grrrr woof woof

I wonder if Ken's story segment will be shown through the eyes of Koromaru.

Koromaru would be the only character I would want to hear the internal monologue of.

Imagine it ends up simply being "Woof. Woof woof. Arf. Bark!"

I wonder if Ken's story segment will be shown through the eyes of Koromaru.

That would be cool except his story mode would look like a black and white film.

Not that that is a bad thing.

Calling it now
Ken is a high school old timey detective with his trusty canine sidekick

but! his dance is teh funneh!
Considering how Dingo does dances for the Project DIVA series, that dance would only have a chance of appearing again if a Persona 1 song showed up in DAN, which I doubt will be the case.

I think he looks like some crazy Minato/Yukari hybrid.

Considering how Dingo does dances for the Project DIVA series, that dance would only have a chance of appearing again if a Persona 1 song showed up in DAN, which I doubt will be the case.

I wouldn't mind if it was this one with Kei Nanjo (he's the one with the faintest connection to current events and the only character in P1 who didn't put me to sleep):

as much as I shit on P1 for it's gameplay, I adore it's soundtrack not the main battle one. I heard it too much.

my favorite has got to be the opening though.

and if a P1 character were to make it in the game at some point, I would want a remix of this as their theme.

Reactions: BeatNinja
P1 does have an amazing soundtrack. I think the weakest soundtrack of 'em all belongs to P2.

pleasedon'thurtme.

one of my favorites has to be 4's, but I do like the rap parts of 3's. Atlus is just great when it comes to music soundtracks.

as much as I shit on P1 for it's gameplay, I adore it's soundtrack not the main battle one. I heard it too much.

my favorite has got to be the opening though.

and if a P1 character were to make it in the game at some point, I would want a remix of this as their theme.

rawr

P1 does have an amazing soundtrack. I think the weakest soundtrack of 'em all belongs to P2.

pleasedon'thurtme.
Iwillhurtyouhard

are you kids arguing about video game music on the internet again

Reactions: DDB
it isn't even really an argument. We're just saying which music we like the best.

pleasedon'thurtme.
Get out.

And if any P1 theme should be remixed, it's Pandora.

That spoileriffic title though

That spoileriffic title though
I 25% picked it for that title.

The game is a solid what? 15 years old?

We should all know what happens.

Also, Nemissa DLC pls.

I still like Persona 2's battle theme most
the vocal stuff from P3 and P4 grated on my after a while
I can only take so much BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH before I want to start killing someone

So what you're telling me is you've never felt like
da da da da daaaaaaa

Reactions: Ruin
Wiping All Out and Danger Zone are the sickest.

Same with Sun.