• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

You mean Minato, right

Nah I already got a suitable protagonist character
2388968-3435448816-gXVQN.gif
, but not a likable antihero figure yet. Wouldn't mind Makoto too though if he wasn't so...preoccupied. The website still has the "coming soon" for the characters so at least one more reveal left, but I'm betting at least two more when you consider the gap between the release date + possible DLC venture.

They fight exactly like I dreamed they would

That Hama/Mudo combination was great

Two, you say?

Minato and...

The Ghost of Shinji.

Ken has his translated title for P4A2 which is The Cheeky Prime Cynical Rookie (生意気盛りの皮肉屋新人(シニカルーキー)

The fighter no one expected

CHIHIRO!

#sarcasmmaybe

Two, you say?

Minato and...

The Ghost of Shinji.
That ain't gonna happen. If it's anything like the last pair, the last two characters will be another pair of characters, one from P4 and one from P3.

My bet's on Theodore and Adachi.

Nah. You'd have to fuse P4DAN with that to even come close to the fabulousness of JoJo's.

Though the song choice is a little...painful for some of our heroes.

Whatever man, she wasn't even that hot

That vid tells me I made the right choice trying to get into Persona. :P

Also, that's some fine footwork from Yu, Kanji and Naoto.

I like how some lines are barely different

Either way Ken is still the lovable jerk I remember him to be

A jerk for obvious reasons, but still

Doods. Just took a look at UFGT10/UFGTX/UFGTWhatever's P4A top 8. It gets insane later on, especially with the ultimate triumph of BananAmerica (AKA BananaKen).

Yeah his S.Lab is always entertaining to watch. Grover Narukami can be so random at times lol. Wasn't as hype as when Banana used an IK during tournament point on LK Mitsuru last year GF since that is pretty hard to beat.

Many nerdgasims were heard from this.

Reactions: Cybermanworf
I think I saw another IK pop up during a Rebel Up where a Narukami missed with air Ziodyne and got executed for his troubles.

Also, the latest Persona Stalker Club has confirmed that Jiraiya is Mickey Mouse as a Kamen Rider ninja. The small holes circled in the picture are his eyes.

tumblr_inline_n36qexQaG71qhpegf.png

Reactions: SanoBaron
I thought Iks were banned, but since i use elizabeth it is a bad idea anyways to do one

Why would they be banned? Highly impractical in competitive matches outside of specific situations or if the opponent fucks up big. Waste of 100 meter otherwise.

Why does Junpei have a long neck?

Why does Junpei have a long neck?
One of Soejima's main weaknesses as an artist: He just can't seem to make proportional necks. Yosuke's got the same problem (more noticeable without the headphones getting in the way).

Also, someone on NeoGAF made this artwork to promote a Persona 4 Arena tourney that another PersonaGAFfer is holding:

tumblr_n6ggct0VZp1s602ggo1_500.png

RIP Labrys :(

One of Soejima's main weaknesses as an artist: He just can't seem to make proportional necks. Yosuke's got the same problem (more noticeable without the headphones getting in the way).

Also, someone on NeoGAF made this artwork to promote a Persona 4 Arena tourney that another PersonaGAFfer is holding:

tumblr_n6ggct0VZp1s602ggo1_500.png

RIP Labrys :(

Artwork depicting future Shadow Yu and Labrys matchup

99-0 in Labrys's favor

Headless pressure too stronk

Yosuke would end the bromance if he ever did that to Labrys lol

Oh hey. PSC #4 also showed some start-of-game gameplay of PQ:

According to this Tumblrist, the beginning shows that PQ may actually be canon:

The Intro in Makoto/Minato’s story starts with Makoto visiting the Velvet Room apparently AFTER the time of the Typhoon/cancelled festival, and Elizabeth mentions that she feels like she “had a dream in which Makoto met “those” people, but she isn’t sure if it was real”.

As she says that, Makoto briefly hears Yu’s voice in his head, saying:

"We’ll meet again some day. I’m sure."

After that, the rest of the game appears to be a flashback.

This most likely confirms my theory that the Events of PQ are in-canon, but erased from the characters’ memories in a “Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories”-esque way.

Oh dear. BREAKING NEWS: Marie and Theodore trailers are out for PQ!

Famitsu DX Pack for P4U2 announced. Includes 2 A3 posters, a clear file set, and DLC for the ingame BGM "A New World Fool."

Kinda specific if you ask me. Also, the standard don't spoil message has been given out for PQ:

BpH0T9nIMAAHT_m.jpg:large

Essentially, "don't spoil anything for Persona Q, especially from the 4th dungeon onwards. If you disobey, I'll destroy your stats and drop you in a horde of FOEs."

new world fool as DLC?
Adachi deconfirmed?

Nah. Remember, every playable character so far has an original or remixed theme. If Adachi is confirmed, he'll probably have the same deal (maybe a remix of New World Fool?).

a new world fool would play for shadow type adachi, obv

If there's a Shadow-type Adachi.

WELL WE GOT TWO SHADOW LABRYSES ANYTHING IS FAIR GAME AT THIS POINT

Elizabeth doesnt have a remix though,
also if Adachi is in would his Arcana be Jester, Hunger, or Fool?