• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Oh hey. Some Shadowbusters. They're ready to believe you!

tumblr_n6mic8IZAr1qzanaao1_1280.png

Source

Someone mentioned this on Dustloop, he isn't using his usual pistol. That looks like a submachine gun. Make he'll use all sorts of different guns?
The shadows make it hard to tell whether it's his old pistol. Personally, I can't see any sort of hand grip on that gun.

Adachi dosnt even use a gun, he just has one because he is a police officer. He attacks through angry grunts, how are they gonna make him fight he dosnt do any physical attacking in that games at all (?)

Yo what if Vorpal Blade super darts around the screen wrecking everything it touches like in P4
We'd have MAXIMUM ADACHI

Also cant wait to see his reactions with P3 characters

Adachi dosnt even use a gun, he just has one because he is a police officer. He attacks through angry grunts, how are they gonna make him fight he dosnt do any physical attacking in that games at all (?)

Spoilers ahead for P4 (i mean really you should know by now but whatever)

When fighting Adachi, he actually does use it to shoot at you for his regular physical attack
I expect his personal normals to be him just shooting at you at close range (think MVC3 Dante crouching L or Aigis's standing B)

Last edited:
God damn, just the reveal of Adachi kinda fueled me to be like
"Man I should get off my ass and play Persona 4 so I can play Arena and then Arena 2"
do I need to break out the Chie punching gifs again?!

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
tumblr_ml3jowMsWl1rxaca7o1_500.gif

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
YES, GOOD!
HURT ME, SNAKE!
HURT ME MORE!
MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE AGAIN!
But you're already dead.

Edit: thread didn't update that the scans were posted twice already..

Last edited:
first scan for like the third time

Reactions: DDB
Here is a full scan to make up for the "first scan for the third time" post d=

T60bTD4.jpg

A while back I said that I would difficultly choosing who to play as with all the new characters when they made the rise announcement, and now with ken and koromaru and now Adachi, oh hell it's going to tough choosing through all these characters but really fun given all these new characters to use.

A question by the way. With Rise and Ken and Koromaru and Adachi, would this fill up all the TV screens on the character select screen or are there any space left over?

Edit: Thanks for the response DDB

Last edited:
There's still room for one more.

I'm tellin' ya, it's time to Burn Your Dread.

Nice, one more slot left...... so whens Fuuka?

Fuuka is fine too.

Poison them with the food.

What is with the guy with the red eyes in the link above, evil bad guy in disguise or something like that?

Dunno. There was some speculation on NeoGAF that's the guy who was trying to throttle Adachi in the top pic affected by the red fog. I assume he's a police interrogator.

Adachi is just like "bring it on you poser"

hey there todd haberkorn

also shoutout to Minazuki's Dio victory pose
(why isn't Sho's title "The Law-Breaking Punslinger" that's a pun in itself)

Last edited:
One more character, eh?
I think anything can go.
Fuuka, Minato, Shinji, Ryoji, who knows?
Maybe Margaret or Theodore even.
or maybe eikichi

or maybe eikichi
They're probably not going to bring back any more P2 elements, even with the possibility of DLC.

I honestly don't think we're getting any P2 characters, because just adding one would be a disservice, they'd have to have a lot more P2 stuff and characters if they were to add references/crossovers to it.
Maybe next time.

Though I do think if we get Minato it'll be a doppleganger or fake made by Nyarlathotep to fuck with the SEES (but then again chances are it won't work, didn't work the first time in The Answer)

Oh, then it could be another character.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.
I'm totally calling Minato though.
Because it'll be a Kokonoe type deal, no one will not buy Minato.

Speaking as someone who hasn't played any Persona games, Why don't I go ahead and make a stupid suggestion and say the Persona 1 Protag? :P

Last edited: