• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Elizabeth is an exception I kinda forgot about. As for Adachi's Arcana, probably Jester. He's still likely to represent the reversed Fool, after all.

Also, something to clarify: "A New World Fool" is actually a pre-order bonus, and will be available at a later time.

Last edited:
Narukami and Aigis both have remixes of existing songs for their themes though so not a denial just from that. Not to mention there are at least two versions of Reach Out To The Truth (not counting Narukami version) and Mass Destruction existing too.

Also the possibility of regular Adachi having an original theme like nearly every playable character and Long Way (his dungeon) for the possible shadow form Adachi is still within the realm of possibility. Kind of odd how New World Fool was singled out though and wasn't part of that other 12 music bundle.

There's also the mysterious lack of Burn my Dread -Last Battle-.

Reactions: DDB
If anything that theme would belong to Makoto if he wasn't given an original/remix theme.

It's time.

jrg.gif

If it was a playable character theme, it would almost certainly be P3MC's...

Also, apparently someone broke the street date on PQ, as the opening has been leaked. Putting it in spoilers for obvious reasons:

Elizabeth is an exception I kinda forgot about. As for Adachi's Arcana, probably Jester. He's still likely to represent the reversed Fool, after all.

Also, something to clarify: "A New World Fool" is actually a pre-order bonus, and will be available at a later time.
I really hope my joke about Adachi being preorder DLC isn't about to become real.

I really hope my joke about Adachi being preorder DLC isn't about to become real.
no you just have to get the Adachi edition version of the game, exclusive at gamestop

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
As long as Adachi is in the game, I certainly wouldn't mind.

Pre-order DLC.

Why.

Why.

It's not even Minato what's the use

YES YES I KNEW IT

Can't wait to see how he breaks out of jail

Think about it this way
Maybe we all have to pay his bail money

Pre-order DLC.

Why.

Why.

"Doesn't that blueberry haired kid have some important job to do? Why would he be down here messing around? He really needs to get his priorites straight."

*smug smirk*

Reactions: SanoBaron
CALLED IT.

Welp, let's see how he plays and if he's as broke as Kokonoe.

Alternatively, he'll be braindead easy like Terumi.

Pre-order DLC.

Why.

Why.

Technically, he's not pre-order DLC. He's first print DLC. I doubt you care about the difference, though.

DLC is DLC, especially since they teased Adachi since the arcade trailer

Sadly, I fear for Ultimax's exposure, because of this:

3Oro0HL.png

its one thing to not like a game it is another thing to use your giant audience and following to brand the game as a cliche and inadvertently attempt to harm sales

Well whatever its not like it'll stop me and some other people from playing the game

As long I have it, and I can find matches online, who cares

I'm at least glad Adachi's playable.
i mean, even if I haven't beaten P4A by the time 2 comes out I'm buying it.
or you could just get the P4A story DLC and finish it in the sequel :P

Hopefully that Super Noob Edition comes across the pond. I waited on P4A, so the idea of Suplex having the first game's story is awesome.

Well whatever its not like it'll stop me and some other people from playing the game

As long I have it, and I can find matches online, who cares
Max has a large audience, his video's convinced me to purchase UMVC3, he has a lot of power in his opinions and it could harshly affect the people who may want to get the persona series

Not every game can be big surely dudes hitting each other Max.

where is the P1 and P2 characters? and I wonder if they are going to touch on the rest of the shadow operatives in the story mode? Kinda curious on who they are.

Reactions: DDB
And yet Marvel is the Japanese-American anime fighter.

the moment I learned he was so shit to anime fighters was that backhanded christmas special he did around the time of Mahvel's delisting.

motherfucker doesnt deserve that kenshin hoodie

I wouldnt mind if he did not like it, but has he like ever really tried to play it? or mostly any anime fighter, it just looks like he played P4A for a week but just used Auto combo and didnt learn any thing about the game
EDIT: There was a Christmas special of him talking bad about anime fighters? what is he DSP?

it's fine if anime fighters arent his thing, but he doesnt have to put it down as a whole just because he doesnt like it.

It was a Wonderful Life parody, basically in a world with no doom Marvel vs Capcom never took off so his character became a "weeaboo" (by the way I fucking loathe and despise that term) that only plays anime fighters and said that Arcana Heart is the best game ever.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

Maybe he was talking about the RPGs... Can't blame him, the pace in persona 3 is horrible.

Also, who is adachi?

Weeaboo is something I only use for people who are like "sub only" or "dub only" like it should be used.

being an anime fan doesnt make you a weeab.

Maybe he was talking about the RPGs... Can't blame him, the pace in persona 3 is horrible.

Also, who is adachi?
I don't see any of that in the twitter post. if he wanted to get that idea across he should have done it IN THAT POST.

Adachi confirmed playable finally?!

2254322-2012_07_02_180435.jpeg

Don't give a shit that he is DLC and if he is pre-order bonus for outside of Japan too that is even better. He even gets his own story arc titles "episode Adachi" which should explain how he fits into all this despite him having no involvement with the Sho plot. Roster will be complete if Makoto or Marie gets shoehorned in somehow.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I can't wait for johnny yong bosch to fight against johnny yong bosch
but I wonder how johnny yong bosch will fare against johnny yong bosch since johnny yong bosch is god tier
but we don't really know how well johnny yong bosch's match up against johnny yong bosch will be
but personally I hope johnny yong bosch will be another kokonoe so that the anime fgc can implode again
that shit was funny