• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Don't forget destruction of your time too
Eliza drops into retail tomorrow too
Dance, puppet! Dance for your Atlus masters =P

*also remembers Bayo 2 in like 25 days*

I can't dance but

I feel like this
I will try to dance like this
Don't care who sees

HYPE EDIT:

YO I JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL AND MY ORDER HAS SHIPPED
THE TRACKING NUMBER HASN'T SYNCED WITH THE ORDER YET BUT WHEN IT DOES OH MAN
I'M GONNA TRACK THAT THING SO HARD
GONNA MEET THE MAILMAN RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR

BEING LIKE

Last edited:
I'm definitely gonna try and see if I can go to the gamestop I preordered my copy at as soon as I get out of class. :P

Might be going to the midnight launch event for Shadows of Mordor going down at my local GameStop. Seems like they're letting people pick up their pre-orders for other games that come out tomorrow at the event.

Since I'm not going to be able to pick up Ultimax until after work, I decided to download the free DLC ahead of time.

However, when I looked at the Xbox Live DLC list for the game, it didn't include Adachi! It had free Marie and the downloadable update, BUT NOT ADACHI! It even listed Marie as Additional Character #2, but there was no Additional Character #1!

I hope Microsoft didn't screw up adding/approving the DLC for Ultimax, and I can just access the Adachi DLC through the game itself when I get it, because if not, I AM GOING TO BE PISSED!!

Oh god. They botched it. I'm not seeing Adachi on the Xbox list, either.

You have to wait for it to update, which will happen whenever, but usually some time after noon.

It synced you guys
My order is in Tennessee right now
Ugh

MUST
RESIST
URGE
TO RUN
TO
TENNESSEE

It synced you guys
My order is in Tennessee right now
Ugh

MUST
RESIST
URGE
TO RUN
TO
TENNESSEE
why not head up there and show your game a good time at dollywood? I mean, its not gonna see the light of day for a LOOOOOOONG while.

why not head up there and show your game a good time at dollywood? I mean, its not gonna see the light of day for a LOOOOOOONG while.

Site says it should be at my residence by Saturday
I got seemingly endless amounts of work and school between now and then
And you want me to find the time to go all the way up there

Help me pack

Question: What cards did you get? because I got 2 lovers, so I have 0-10. Not sure if that is a mistake or not.

I got it and the Tarot Cards are fucking humungous
Is the quality any good? Apparently a few people say the print quality looks a bit poor around the borders.

Any word on what's going on with the Adachi DLC? It already sucks not being able to play as him, but I'm worried that the whole only free for one week thing might become an issue if Microsoft doesn't put the DLC up this week.

I got the cards and yes, they are huge.

also I got the Hierophant so everything else is extra.

Last edited:
I am boiling over here
Saturday seems so far awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

So, I tried using Rise's Awakening EX Hitsune super...

Man the button timing is a bit weirder than I thought... I have to rely on back buttons for now.

Anyone want to make a day 1 lobby?

use this time to learn how to get water in the teddie bop bag. also try to build up the lung strength to fill that thing because it is EMPTY.

Wait... you put WATER in the bottom?!

BRB hating myself.

btw, booted up the game the first time.

greeted by the best toaster ever.

I have obtained Ultimax. Prepare.

*crying in the distance*

I don't mean to make this any worse for Clawsome even though I'm totally about to but...

Oh god, Ultimax is a freaking blast! It's almost amazing enough for me to not be incredibly pissed that Adachi isn't in it yet, and that's the nicest complement I can reasonably give anything.

Naoto has been so buffed! Her traps take 4 from the Skull Meter! She can backdash out of her counter! She has Air Double Fangs! Her 75 meter version of Hamaon spawns on the enemy! I'M IN HEAVEN!

Can't get my mind, out of these memories...

But she's still not top tier, because Yu and Yosuke have become as ridiculous as Mitsuru was last game.

Manage to get in about an hour, and yep, I like how Adachi plays.
My main man Teddie feels just as good.
And turns out one of you was right, I get to keep all that delicious Navigator, Color, and Glasses DLC

so, I can't really partake in much of a lobby, mainly because I have a 750+ word essay and I need to get it done before thursday and I was lazy about it, but I can see if I can get to it like maybe late friday or saturday afternoon after 3PM EST.

anyone still wanna do a big ol lobby?

:P I played online as soon as I knew what moves Minazuki can do.

and I've won quite a few. I'm probably gonna try to learn Junpei and maybe one other character. not Marie. I refuse her.

So I'm home, got to play around with the lesson mode and challenge mode to get myself back into the swing of things, d/l Adachi and Marie now, but damn I don't think I can play b/c filling up this Teddie blowup is making me pass out from lack of lung strength and the smell of the plastic giving me a contact high. And yes the Tarot cards are freaking huge, like the size of my hand huge.

I decided to try Ranked before going to college earlier. Going in, I was like "oh god, I haven't explored Naoto's changes in Training Mode enough yet! I'm not ready for this! I'm gonna get-"

"Why did that person use Shadow Chie and never go berserk*? Why did this player use Shadow Yu and never go berserk*? Why are they still falling for the traps?"

*Or whatever that Shadow exclusive mechanic is called

I pretty much was a bully online by doing Minazuki's teleport that gets you behind the opponent. :P this one Kanji fell for it every time and got me a perfect out of it.

Don´t worry you guys
I'll destroy you all as many times as you want
As many times as you`re willing to pick your controller back up

Why did I even get called in I`m not even an Arena player anymore

OK so first thing I'm noticing is Labrys got nerfed with her axe buildup, P4A she would sustain green axe pretty easily and never really drop below that unless you used a move that dispersed it. P4AU, it only sustains a blue lvl 2 axe and I notice your axe level seems to drop faster when you don't keep up the attack. Kinda saddened by this because it wasn't like Labby was that crazy even at lvl 5 red axe. Oh well, I'm just gonna have to cope.