• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Those are the "Picaro" forms, or "Thief God" forms. Each is different from the original persona stat and moveset wise.

Also I found some more.
Persona-5-00043-1024x573.jpg

P5-DLC-5.jpg

P5-DLC-8.jpg

P5-DLC-7.jpg

They managed to make Thanatos even more edgy

Nope.It's a character from Fate/Grand Order,a game you SHOULD NEVER PLAY,lest you want to become a hope- depleted shell.It's Oda Nobunaga.
honestly I find the whole fate series to be a bit hard to penetrate.

Fate/Extella looks fun, and it has moe atilla the hun from mars with a rainbow Popsicle sword, so I might look into it when it comes out

BTW how it going with the table top stuff you guys. I am probably going to end statting up every single character idea I had while I wait. Also I made a discord.

Last edited:
He was the main guy in P3, a side guy in P4, and now he's gonna be a random NPC.

Why not just let him voice Igor
That sounds amazing

Atlus has revealed the English voice cast for Persona 5.

Protagonist – Xander Mobus
Morgana – Cassandra Morris
Ryuji Sakamoto – Max Mittelman
Ann Takamaki – Erika Harlacher
Yusuke Kitagawa – Matt Mercer
Makoto Niijima – Cherami Leigh
Futaba Sakura – Erica Lindbeck
Haru Okumura – Xanthe Huynh
Goro Akechi – Robbie Daymond

Reactions: Stairwayyy
I hope phantom boi says all his personas like the Smash Bros announcer.

Sano's gonna be hard for Makoto's actress.

Next up for the English voice cast is Anne voiced by Erica Harlacher

One thing I with english trailers did that the Japanese do is put the name of the voice actor under the character. It would help me put a face to a voice at the very least.

Dead thread is dead. But I'll keep bumping with english trailers. Next up is the skull faced delinquent, Ryuji Sakamoto

Anyone playing any SMT games recently?

you know I actually forgot that Boruto existed in P5

what a memorable desi-zzzzzzzzzz

So I've finally,after months decided to continue SMT IV.
Gets way better after you get to Shibuya,but getting Famed demons is a pain in the ass. I've been trying to force fusion failures for an hour and I still haven't gotten Joan of Arc. Plus alignment is a bitch.

Time for the mascot character. The mysterious feline Morgana.

An interesting line she states is that
she was once human despite her current appearance.
Looking forward to delving into that.

I don't think it was ever explicitly stated what sex Morgana was.

I guess they are keeping it consistent with the change to the Japanese VA? Sucks because American Igor is best Igor IMHO.

Coulda been worse.
They could have used Vic Mignogna like Arena 2 did.

5 is using Jamieson Price by the sound of it, so that's cool

Why is Yusuke's voice so deep in both the Japanese and English audio?

As someone who is usually the first person to jump on Atlus USA for being the garbage that they are, can someone explain to me this phenomena of people getting angry about this delay lashing out at dual audio being added?

Do people think putting in a dual audio option (of pre-existing audio) takes two months and that Atlus USA of all companies delayed the game specifically to add it?

It's probably to make sure the translation is good and they don't miss anything.
Translating things takes time, and if you rush it, you get typos that ruin immersion, what part of that do people not get?

Translating things takes time, and if you rush it, you get typos that ruin immersion
I agree, other than the fact outdated memes also kill my immersion.

Just to be clear, again, I'm not complaining here, I'm actually confused about the complaints.