• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls PC Beta Updates Discussion

I missed the crazy sj change. I wanted to see how many hits max height Grab Bag and j.lp could get.
That's the "reversal window is now shorter" part, you can probably still do it with better timing although I really should just lock out all your inputs. Good point.
Please don't! How else am I supposed to rack up +6000 points on a single character if you do that?

with KK now being a valid pushblock input, I don't see how that could be too easy for any char.

Well it makes a difference if you're doing a reversal Kick super but if you're doing a meterless reversal it doesn't matter (or reversal throw super for that mater).

I missed the crazy sj change. I wanted to see how many hits max height Grab Bag and j.lp could get.

I heard max height Grab Bag was like 5K damage.

The problem with easy reversal windows only really happens with doing reversals out of blockstun/hitstun (and I guess PBGC too in this game). If you make the reversal window for doing a reversal from blockstun too wide the game can become really mashy with people doing reversals in the middle of blockstrings all the damn time (see, XBL level SF4 play).

If it were my decision I'd put wakeup reversal buffer at 8 frames and 2 frames for reversals coming out of block stun. I think that's "as easy as it can be without being detrimental to the game" which seems to be in line with how other stuff in SG is designed.
I pretty much agree with this. I'd add that I personally wouldn't want to touch the hitstun reversal window; blockstun window reduction and possibly PBGC reduction (I say possibly because it's possible for the attacker to screw with the timing here, so it can't be too hard, but at the same time, it really should be hard enough that it isn't really feasible to do 100% of the time; I suck at timing things off of visual confirmation, so I don't know if it's good now or not) should be the extent of reversal window reduction.

Somebody mentioned this on the steam beta forums so I'd figure I'd repost it here, Sekmet can armor though the 1st hit of Beowulfs snapback and stuff the 2nd hit sometimes, which means Beo's snap is quite a bit worse against Sekmet than other characters. Not sure if that's intended.

Somebody mentioned this on the steam beta forums so I'd figure I'd repost it here, Sekmet can armor though the 1st hit of Beowulfs snapback and stuff the 2nd hit sometimes, which means Beo's snap is quite a bit worse against Sekmet than other characters. Not sure if that's intended.
The first hit doesn't beat armor at all. Kind of sucky.

I heard max height Grab Bag was like 5K damage.
Beautiful.

Also, current beta, the "stops their velocity" is causing some problems for Bella. c.mk, j.mp, j.hk will hit, but if you do the j.mp too soon then you won't move forward at all, and the followup misses completely.

Also also, heavy characters getting launched the same as light characters is something I don't like. Partly because I don't like the idea of the same strength attack launching light and heavy characters the same, but mostly because it'll remove a lot of the attackers variety and creativity. A lot of the resets and combos I'm looking at now (at least on Bella) are now the same across the board. I'm going to rarely need to think about whether I'm hitting Double or Filia. There were resets unique to middle weights that don't work anymore on anyone, there were resets that worked on everyone but heavy weights, and there were pressure tools that worked because of the lower launch height that don't work on anyone now.

I like that, before, the game forced me to practice all of my things on the different weights, and made me try things I knew would never work on most of the cast on different characters (which lead to discover my current Double and Big Band combo), and I was often rewarded for experimenting deeper on a wide variety of characters with new secret tech that no one else knew. I don't know, it just feels like part of the magic of the game, the part that had me decide to devote hours to training mode, will no longer be there. In no other game have I really training mode'd for more than "learn all the buttons and a combo or two", and I think it's in part due to the characters being in separate easy to identify categories that had me always thinking there was something I may have missed on a character on a certain weight.

Beautiful.

Also, current beta, the "stops their velocity" is causing some problems for Bella. c.mk, j.mp, j.hk will hit, but if you do the j.mp too soon then you won't move forward at all, and the followup misses completely.

Try holding forward during that part of the combo instead of back. It makes a pretty significant difference. Since you can direct your super jumps now, holding a charge during an air combo can give you problems.

Its a habit I'm going to have to unlearn but its not a huge problem since you can start charging during the j.HK hitstop and it works pretty well.

Also launchers always launched all characters to the same height if I'm not mistaken. The weight difference changes how fast the character falls.

bigband's s.hp > j.mp, j.hp, j.hk and s.mk > j.lp either don't work or are very wonky on a lot of the cast

The problem with easy reversal windows only really happens with doing reversals out of blockstun/hitstun (and I guess PBGC too in this game). If you make the reversal window for doing a reversal from blockstun too wide the game can become really mashy with people doing reversals in the middle of blockstrings all the damn time (see, XBL level SF4 play).
And? Where is the problem?
If my opponent wildly mashes during all of my blockstrings, I will laugh in their face, do cLP into block - and get a heavy starter CH combo anytime they block one of my lights. I'm quite happy with that!

Fighting Games are mostly about reading your opponent.

My opponent blocks a cLP
1) .. and expects me to either to an untrue blockstring, or a mixup, or a specific frametrap, or to just fumble my inputs, so he goes for a DP.
If I did any of these, he gets rewarded with hitting me.
If I read that he does that, I get rewarded with hitting him instead (via cLP into block).

2) .. and expects me to bait reversal, so he goes for upback, or maybe even a cLP by himself
If I did it (it = cLP into block), he gets rewarded with either escaping my pressure and going back to neutral, or even with starting pressure himself (if he went for the cLP)
If I didn't do that and instead eg did a frametrap, he might get hit (cus I went for cLP into cMK) or definitely will get hit (if he pressed cLp himself)

How is 1) in any way, shape or form bad?
If people mash and are successful with it, that's a problem with the community, not with the game.
Do you think Daigo is going to lose against an XBL Ken which mashes DP during every blockstring?

If you repeatedly do dumb mixups -which I know will happen in advance!-, but I can't reversal due to a stupid arbitrary execution barrier, I'm most definitely going to get confused where the "I want to make an accessible game" Mike went.
LP+MK without Macros is already bad, but hey - one can use Macros, so it's alright, sorta. I don't like it, but I can deal with it; someone who can't press those buttons properly will have to use 7/8 or play Solo, both work.
Making the reversal window smaller accomplishes nothing but allowing people to be even stupider on offence.
"Call Copter press some buttons press some more buttons call Copter press some buttons oh he tried to reversal and missed the window yay I got a combo I'm the best kneel before me my offence is the smartest"?

Quoting myself from a similar SF4 discussion a year back:
A tight reversal window is a super dumb mechanism that either
- Causes you to lose after you read something correctly (you know the opponent is gonna attempt a frametrap at point X, try to DP there but miss the tight reversal window and get hit), or
- Splits low level and high level play extremely far apart (top tier players still hit the reversal window every time -no change for them- while lower levels just spam unsafe pressure strings you can't do anything about), or
- Both
At best, all it really leads to is another dumb execution barrier ('practice hitting this tight window to death, or you can't play the game'). Yay.

The problem with DPs isn't that you can reliably get them out when you want them.
The problem is that when your opponent CORRECTLY READS AND BAITS YOUR DP, all it really does is you sacrificing two meter to still be in a better position than before.

Tight reversal windows, much like 1f links rather than input buffers / 'inbuilt turbo' are just a dumb mechanism to add artificial execution,
making the game unplayable for people who prefer to *play* over grinding hours in training mode. I'm not digging that.

If you believe reversals are too strong, then make them less likely to go into combos, or touch up safe DHCs (funny how that FADC quote applies to Catheads!), or whatever.
But don't go making the game completely unplayable for anyone who can't reliably hit a 2f window (for no reason, other than to make people happy who autopilot their entire offence and get mad when they are hit by a highly commital reversal..)

Last edited:
Big body combos will still exist. The change seems to be regarding all characters going up at the same speed to the same height when launched, doesnt seem to be a change to anything else.

<I don't like the loss of some of the fuckload of character specific bullshit>
Literally figuratively basically almost crying

There will still be enough of it, don't worry. There are plenty things which work on Peacock but not on Filia, or on Parasoul but not on Filia, or on Painwheel but not on Squigly, etc - and all of these are getting launched to the same height on retail.

Since you can direct your super jumps now, holding a charge during an air combo can give you problems.
I would like if there was a way to hold back during airstrings without moving back.
Like, upback just doesn't move you at all, so you can hold that during your airstring to have charge when you land - or similar.
I don't know which of the backs would be the best for that, though (UB would allow you to charge during Para jLK without getting Spiral Flare, but holding that is kind of iffy, since you might just end up jumping by accident right after you land)..

Still prefer how it is on retail, launching every character the same height feels wonky, and being able to move after superjumping doesn't feel right to me (and the height still looks weirdly high to me.) Not an end of the world change though. It did get me excited when I read it, I thought all devil horns combos might have became universal. Nope :(

I still think the way that retail works is near perfect and it doesn't need these changes :x

I think the charge times are short enough where the example of charge character combos is a nonissue. Who has a combo where you land and then use a charge special next? There are no charge specials in the air either.

Try holding forward during that part of the combo instead of back. It makes a pretty significant difference. Since you can direct your super jumps now, holding a charge during an air combo can give you problems.
So I have to watch which directions I hold now? That's really gonna suck for me. I have a hard time shifting directions rapidly so I usually hold downback during combos to help make things not as hectic. So my combos tend to look like "downback, buttons, up forward, downback, buttons, land, buttons, upforward, downback, buttons" to help me not trip myself up. I'm not so good at motor skills.
Also launchers always launched all characters to the same height if I'm not mistaken. The weight difference changes how fast the character falls.
All I know is that c.mk, instant j.hp is no longer hitting heavy characters on the ground. Whatever part of this change is affecting that.
Literally figuratively basically almost crying

There will still be enough of it, don't worry. There are plenty things which work on Peacock but not on Filia, or on Parasoul but not on Filia, or on Painwheel but not on Squigly, etc - and all of these are getting launched to the same height on retail.
The part I liked about weights is that it is easy to categorize. Remembering "This works on Mediums and Heavies" is easier than "This works on Filia, Parasoul, Painwheel, Squigly, and Eliza".

I think the charge times are short enough where the example of charge character combos is a nonissue. Who has a combo where you land and then use a charge special next? There are no charge specials in the air either.
Not necessarily even a combo.
Bella [cMK > jMP-jHK, land, instant Kanchou] is a very basic reset, same with jLPxN jHP Kanchou.
Parasoul can do something like jMK jHP 4HK xx L.Egret (during 4HK startup) and then go for a cLK/Throw mixup
Against Peacock, I may want to do a SJ forward, land, and H.Brass through a George the moment I am on the ground - without floating back the entire time I'm in SJ state

In general SJ forward into block is kind-of-relevant even if you don't have any charge moves, and swimming backwards through the air while you are waiting for that H.George to connect with your face would be .. rather annoying.

I don't see why we couldn't have downback not make you float backwards (this would actually be kinda similar to how you don't crawl backwards while holding db on the ground!)

The part I liked about weights is that it is easy to categorize. Remembering "This works on Mediums and Heavies" is easier than "This works on Filia, Parasoul, Painwheel, Squigly, and Eliza".
It already IS the latter, though. Watch that Skippy Vid with the Fortune Resets as the easiest example.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. X
It already IS the latter, though. Watch that Skippy Vid with the Fortune Resets as the easiest example.
To be fair, most of the stuff in the video shows that something doesn't work on an entire weight class, but he says the specific characters instead. Bella and i think eliza were the main exceptions

Tried yesterday, hated it. Even if everything in the game were tinkered with to fit that model of movement, it's just a preferential thing. I've never liked MvC2 or MvC3; it's the VSav/GGXX inspirations and SG's own unique things that keep me interested in SG.

Tried today and still dislike it. Outside of Duck's Val carry route and Duck's jHK Filia route being weirder, the changes really don't even mess with my stuff. It just feels bad.

+ New crossunders will be easier to create/find with more vertical height to work with.

- Most crossunders are now more obvious due to the height of your air button/chain and fall time.

+ Short launch stuff was my primary concern/fear and it's fine; I honestly can't tell the difference between short launchers in retail and beta right now if there is one. Resets, combos, it all works fine for Filia cMP and Bella cMK.

- Not crazy about the impacts this would have on neutral. Nominally circumvention of assists by superjumping > airdash over assist being even easier, but also superjump > fireball being really not-fun to play/deal-with/watch. Spoken 100% as a Val player.

Reactions: dead
There's a difference between having three categories and exceptions, and having no categories and specifics. Like, for midscreen Kanchou, Devil Horn, right now I think "works on lights, is difficult on Squigly", but with the change I'd have to say "Doesn't work on Double, Big Band, Eliza, Cerebella, Parasoul, and is difficult on Squigly".

The game just seems simpler to me with three clearly defined weight classes.

You could just
Still call them Light/Medium/Heavy

Depending on how they act in everything that didn't change (Jump height, wallbounce length, fall speed?, etc)

You seem to be trying really hard to create a problem

As someone who is best at focused and methodical 1v1 fighters (3s), adding these jumps sort of ruin the game for me. I can barely handle playing SG competitively as it is now. Giving a more savvy opponent the option to just take my character off the screen at will makes the game even harder. The limited vertical height was one of SG's biggest selling points for me compared to MVC3 at initial release.

I also wonder if our opinions are even important here? What do Japanese players think of something like this as the game is being location tested for arcades?

Reactions: Hilary and dead
Giving a more savvy opponent the option to just take my character off the screen at will makes the game even harder
You are aware that there's a new change? Does this still take chars offscreen for extended periods of time?

I also wonder if our opinions are even important here? What do Japanese players think of something like this as the game is being location tested for arcades?
I understand no part of this question?!

No, Mike is known to ignore community feedback.
What makes you think the Japanese players have a larger voice than we do? Or did you mean Mike will put it in anyway?
What does the Loctest have to do with anything? The arcades were console ver, they won't suddenly add this. Is the loctest even still going?

If you repeatedly do dumb mixups -which I know will happen in advance!-, but I can't reversal due to a stupid arbitrary execution barrier, I'm most definitely going to get confused where the "I want to make an accessible game" Mike went.
He's been gone ever since he's decided that it's perfectly good design to have moves whose only purpose is to create 2F links in combos, and where the hitstun could be extended by several frames without allowing any combos it currently doesn't.

Carry combo with val
This is not even working for me with lights, and it was a main go to. That combo was pretty good for utility, and the 6.6-6.8k it got was worth that utility, I just cant seem to get it right now at least not the j.hp rejump j.hk link

Unrelated to the Super Jump change, is there any way you could allow a pin after the Moonsault after a certain hype level/taunt level?

I just wanted to chime in, my praise for the powered-up super jump. I haven't tried the 10%, but I was enjoying the 55%. Before, normal super jumps seemed only slightly higher than regular jumps so I didn't use them much.

He's been gone ever since he's decided that it's perfectly good design to have moves whose only purpose is to create 2F links in combos, and where the hitstun could be extended by several frames without allowing any combos it currently doesn't.
It is perfectly possible for a new player to just not do that link. Maybe they'll find a different, easier route. Or maybe they'll have to settle with a worse combo.
There's nothing bad in optimized stuff being difficult. Several people enjoy grinding stuff in training mode, and it's perfectly fine to give those people something to latch on.

There's a problem when there's no alternative whatsoever to hitting a link, eg instead of classic chains we'd have a 2f window to press the next button at some point during the recovery of a normal, so you can't land more than 1 hit without the 2f window, but can land your 50 hit 8k combo if you got strong execution.
That's clearly not the case with Spiral (presuming you talk about it); you can just omit that last link, or fit some extra buttons earlier, or something else.

As a base ingame example:
My Parasoul combo starts with [cLK cMK sHPx2 xx L.Shot, sMP xx L.Egret, Dash cHP]
Both of those links (Shot - sMP, sMP - Dash cHP) are non-trivial. However,
1) Parasoul players can just go straight into launcher via cLK cMK cHP and not bother linking anything
2) You can fit extra buttons in to make the links much easier via [cLK cMK sHPx2 xx L.Shot, sLP sMP xx L.Egret, Dash cMK cHP]
Both of those are perfectly viable. 1) won't give me exactly what I want, and 2) will be unoptimized, but neither of those takes practice = Beginner Friendly.
If I want an optimized combo which precisely fits my needs, I'll have to work some, that's fair.

---

But there is no alternative to hitting a reversal window. If you miss it, you die. If you don't attempt it, you also die.
These aren't comparable at all. One of these is "Waah, I can only do 8k as opposed to 9k damage, if I don't put in any work", the other is "Great, I'll have to drop the game if this makes it in, cus the 2nd most basic defensive mechanism (after blocking) just became utterly unreliable (if I don't spend 5 hours a day in training mode)"

All the while this doesn't even add anything to the game. Hard combos can be fun to drill, and you'll be proud of yourself when you pull them off in a match and the crowd gets hype.
If people can get hype for "Wow, he managed to pull of a DP!" your game is SF1 in 1988 or something. It won't happen. Being able to reversal when you want to is *expected*. There is no reason for it to be difficult.

Why do we have 360-jump-detection? What is negative edge for? Why are there no half circles or double-QCFs? Why don't we have to hit three punches on the same frame to perform a super? Why can we IAD with 9PP instead of 9-delay-PP, or 9-5-6?
Because there are silly execution barriers which don't add anything to a game, and this game doesn't like them - if you want to do a super, you should be able to get your super "guaranteed" (as far as the game can go in guaranteeing without harming other things, of course).

Why would the reversal window be tight? .. .. .. ?
It needs to be tight enough that someone only gets a reversal when he indeed wanted one, and that they only get a reversal at spot X if they actually attempted it at spot X (eg I fight Fukua, expect her to do cLK - Throw, and do Updo after the cLK. Instead she chains cLK-cLK and then does Throw; by now my Updo input should have disappeared). Both of those are given with 4f.

Making the reversal window 1-2f does nothing but make the game FAR less accessible, while also letting people randomly score hits they don't deserve (where the opponent knows what they'll do, and picks the appropriate counter, but misses his execution). Hype!

Even more fun will this add to online play, where 1-2f of lag with a 2f reversal window essentially means you are free to drop the stick the moment anyone lands a hit on you.
The list of possible regions for me to play against just shrunk from "Decent USW connections - USC - USE - Europe West - Europe East" to "Europe West". That's surely going to help my play, the community as a whole, and as such - the game.

Last edited:
Why do I keep coming back to this thread? I don't know how Mike does it...

*applause to Mike for being able to sift through some of these*

Reactions: Mwisk
As someone that has been playing this game since it's release I just cannot wrap my head around the new superjumps. Even with the newest patch just marginally increasing the height it feels "wrong" to me. As I just mentioned earlier, I'm sure my main grievance is the fact that I've been playing the game for so long that a (potentially) radical change was bound to strike me negatively.

With other system wide changes like the addition of Undizzy, while jarring it was implemented to fix a widely complained problem within Skullgirls... The good ol' Touch of Death combo. It made sense to me even if I didn't enjoy (initially) getting used to the changes.

I just don't see the purpose with the SJ change. Has mobility really been an issue cast wide? I don't remember there being much outcry for anything like this in the neutral game. And even if I've missed it somehow, from what I've seen in retail most characters have ways to get around in difficult situations so long as you are patient. As for the extreme cases those mostly boil down more to match up issues opposed to anything else in my opinion.

As for the change itself in retail I was used to the idea of confirms and combos from jump and super jump heights. Now I have to factor in jump, launcher and SUPER jump heights on top of character weight classes. While I'm sure I could adjust to the three different heights/options I just don't see the benefits or the purpose at this moment.

I'm also not a fan of being able to change velocity during a super jump. I don't see the problem with committing to a jump forward/backward/etc.

Man I feel like such a whiner. But there you go.

Why do I keep coming back to this thread? I don't know how Mike does it...

*applause to Mike for being able to sift through some of these*
Cool! This isn't really constructive. I think a better option than making this post would be not posting.

This is not even working for me with lights, and it was a main go to. That combo was pretty good for utility, and the 6.6-6.8k it got was worth that utility, I just cant seem to get it right now at least not the j.hp rejump j.hk link

There's a lot of Val stuff that's busted with the change.

The jHP adc jMP(3) jHP jHK hasn't hit on anyone I've tested it on, and no amount of tinkering has produced a way to do it. jHP adc jMP(3) jHP sHK not working either.

Gotta say, I love that KK is a valid 2 button dash. It helps so much with filia if you use 2 button dashing--
Before if you macroed dash to say LP+MP, and you tried to dash up light punch, it wouldn't work sometimes because i'd hold down the macro slightly too long and it would overlap with the lp. It's surprisingly easy to have a slight overlap causing the LP+MP macro to eat LP, MP and grab. Personally, this change makes playing filia and fortune feel so much more responsive. Thanks a bunch, hope it stays.

But there is no alternative to hitting a reversal window. If you miss it, you die. If you don't attempt it, you also die.
These aren't comparable at all. One of these is "Waah, I can only do 8k as opposed to 9k damage, if I don't put in any work", the other is "Great, I'll have to drop the game if this makes it in, cus the 2nd most basic defensive mechanism (after blocking) just became utterly unreliable (if I don't spend 5 hours a day in training mode)"

All the while this doesn't even add anything to the game. Hard combos can be fun to drill, and you'll be proud of yourself when you pull them off in a match and the crowd gets hype.
If people can get hype for "Wow, he managed to pull of a DP!" your game is SF1 in 1988 or something. It won't happen. Being able to reversal when you want to is *expected*. There is no reason for it to be difficult.
Making the reversal window 1-2f does nothing but make the game FAR less accessible, while also letting people randomly score hits they don't deserve (where the opponent knows what they'll do, and picks the appropriate counter, but misses his execution). Hype!.
1. Why should a game be designed for hype, anyways? It seems to me like it's a better idea to design a game for the people actually playing it than for spectators. The E-sports mentality does nothing but create shit games.

2. Why is "failing a DP and getting hit" not hype but "dropping a 2F link and getting reversal'd" hype?

3. I'm far more excited when I see a reversal in ST than when I see a long combo in any game.

(Oh, and in the case of Eliza's lk spiral link, not having that link means you literally cannot do combos that use the full undizzy bar. It's that crippling.)

Reactions: Mwisk and Tomo009
This is the only part of what you said I don't really agree with. You can still pick a direction and hope you guess right (which is what I do most of the time since 4f is really strict).

Reactions: Mwisk
Tested the 10% height SJ and it's not fun anymore. I want the 55% back.
This game already looks enough like GG or Vampire, I want that MVC2 feeling with shorter combos, over the top jumps and crazy abilities the characters have. I want to jump around with BEO doing body chair slam like there is no tomorrow. I don't care if my opponent is mad or his combos are ruined, it's fun and stupid and skullgirls evolved in a game where it's hard to enjoy simple and stupid stuff. Give me enjoyable stupid super jumps.

Don't listen the players Mike, the answer is in your heart.

I just wanted to chime in, my praise for the powered-up super jump. I haven't tried the 10%, but I was enjoying the 55%. Before, normal super jumps seemed only slightly higher than regular jumps so I didn't use them much.
I will agree with this.

I'm not going to make any statements concerning its effect on game balance because I have no idea about that kind of thing but, as a personal opinion, it was fun to just hop way way into the sky.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
This game already looks enough like GG or Vampire, I want that MVC2 feeling with shorter combos, over the top jumps and crazy abilities the characters have. I want to jump around with BEO doing body chair slam like there is no tomorrow. I don't care if my opponent is mad or his combos are ruined, it's fun and stupid and skullgirls evolved in a game where it's hard to enjoy simple and stupid stuff. Give me enjoyable stupid super jumps.

wtf LMFAO

It kinda sounds like you're asking for the game to be kusoge? Not everyone's gonna agree with you on that. I'd prefer it if the game were fun at a high level, not just at a casual level.

You are aware that there's a new change? Does this still take chars offscreen for extended periods of time?

I understand no part of this question?!

No, Mike is known to ignore community feedback.
What makes you think the Japanese players have a larger voice than we do? Or did you mean Mike will put it in anyway?
What does the Loctest have to do with anything? The arcades were console ver, they won't suddenly add this. Is the loctest even still going?

I didn't see the most recent update, and that does help!

The super jumps are a huge visual and gameplay change. Japanese arcades have a bunch of potential new players, and the newer you are the more sensitive you are to a big change like this.

It kinda sounds like you're asking for the game to be kusoge? Not everyone's gonna agree with you on that. I'd prefer it if the game were fun at a high level, not just at a casual level.

Don't say that. :'D
I'm not asking for a kusoge, there's enough on the market to fill this role. What I'm saying is that the game could use so basic, elementary, fun things. And super jumping very high is fun. It's like going fast in Sonic or a good recoil feeling with a gun in a FPS. It's a good feeling and I don't care if I hit a wall or if I have to aim again right after, because it felt good. That's all and I wish there were more things you can genuinely enjoy from the basic level of your brain in SG. It's something so basic you probably don't notice it because you're going deeper in the game than me but well... It exists.