• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

I'm just posting to say that this thread is not hype enough so "WHENS SKULLGILRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reactions: Skullgirlsfanboy
To bring about order in this lost and confused thread,I decide to ask a VERY serious question:

What's your favorite stages? Mine are Gehenna & Nightmare Crest

Kinda liking Slumbercrest now.

Reactions: Israel
Gehenna has officially become my new training stage. It reminds me of the stage I used to play on in Guilty Gear but the name escapes me at the moment...

Gehenna has officially become my new training stage. It reminds me of the stage I used to play on in Guilty Gear but the name escapes me at the moment...
hell?

If its the stage that I-No is from then yes. Also gameplay-wise I'm not too fond of dark stages.

Little Innsmouth.

Reactions: Israel
NM Rooftop for the art. Drew & colored part of it for my first 86ed contest attempt.
Medici Tower for the music.

Not as deadass as your threads. GRATATATATA!
Aloe-Vera1-1024x768.jpg

Reactions: 6-Let and Cadenza
And from the ashes arose this thread like a Phoenix!!!!

99f711_4892105.jpg

Last edited:
When Annie is released.

QUICK make more arbitrary questions!

It's excellebella. excellent + bella, gosh dang it

It's excellebella. excellent + bella, gosh dang it
Drewski when are you gonna go to a tournament so we can make out play video games make out

Reactions: fenster
Drewski when are you gonna go to a tournament so we can make outplay video games make out
at NEC we can do both at the same time!!!

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Guys this thread kinda sucks.

Reactions: Yallus