• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

Is this really going to go on while I'm at evo?

what **** timing
I thought the same thing....then remembered that I'm streaming. Hopefully I can get a bunch of matches in between 12am and 3am. Then I can start up again somewhere between 2pm and 4pm once the streams I'm interested in are pretty much finished. Or I could just start again once all the streams are done. Depends on how hype I am.

Man this isn't even a contest, Team Roller Coasters is the only choice.

Man, I can already tell Team Coasters is gonna be a buncha pissbabies if they lost.

I'm looking forward to the sequel to my Team Cat / Team Dog pictures.
even if we lose we'll just pee in the water.
you didn't win.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
This isn't even a contest. Rollercoasters are going to take this free.

Just look at this death contraption
Action_Park_looping_water_slide.jpg

team lazy river
No lie, the lazy river is my favorite water ride. It may in fact be the only water ride I like. I've just never liked water parks. I hate the smell of chlorine and I hate being dumped in water...

Don't inklings die when they fall into water? Why would you choose something that kills you?

nah man they get splatted
it's part of the thrill

nah man they get splatted
it's part of the thrill

I don't think death would be thrilling. But then again I'm neither a squid nor a kid.

Growing up near, well 'near', some of the best amusement parks I'd be a hypocrite not to choose roller coasters

I hope they add something more expensive to spend your money/snails on - after the 18 snails from the last splatfest, I 'm kinda just sitting on the leftovers :/

Something I'd like them to add to the game would be the option to pick your own loadout instead of all the preset ones once you reach Level 20. It would be like every other shooter then I know but not everyone would choose the same mix. I prefer Burst Bombs and would swap between the Killer Wail, Burst Bomb Barrage and Kraken depending on my mood.

"Granddaughter and her friend."..."Squid Sisters". (Even states in game that he's both Callie and Marie's Grandfather.)

Aren't Callie and Marie cousins tho?
Or has TVTropes been lying to me again.

I read on the official Wiki that they were cousins, so..

The Splatoon Wiki is a mess still so yeah. Even if they are Cousins still I dont get why they said "Granddaughter and friend".

And Team Roller Coasters Takes it in a close one.

Which is off cause even though they got more wins, I ended up more often being stomped by Water Slide teams with at least 2-3 Level 20 players.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Imagine if the next Splatfest was...
MqiGpuJ.png

Waifu Wars II

No one would be safe....
Brother against Brother!
Sister against Sister!
Squid against Kid!
This splatfest is no longer about claiming the most turf, but about defending your precious Waifu's honor....

Last edited:
I voted for Lemon Tea.

Considering that the European Splatfest was Eat vs Sleep, I think that the next one will likely be Breathing In vs Breathing Out.

Kid or Squid

Imagine if the next Splatfest was...

Waifu Wars II

No one would be safe....
Brother against Brother!
Sister against Sister!
Squid against Kid!
This splatfest is no longer about claiming the most turf, but about defending your precious Waifu's honor....

Does your thirst for blood know no bounds?