• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf SPOILERS - Beowulf Story Mode and Other Lore

Bye everyone.

I stopped in this thread because I follow @Denizen and got like a bazillion notifications, but I just want to thank both @Muro and @Night Phyre for reducing me into a puddle of fangirly tears at work.

Fucking hate you all.
I'M NEVER GOING TO PLAY BEOWULF. NEVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. EV--but dragons ;____;

Reactions: Kai and Muro
Also if Beowulf kills Big band in the story..I don't think I'll like Beowulf anymore.

Reactions: Kai
Fun trailer that revealed a little, but also gave a taste of the fun to come.

I was really glad the thread would no longer be bumped by people asking when the trailer is out every 5 minutes...that is until I realized that people will now be asking about the character himself continuously.

Bye everyone.

I stopped in this thread because I follow @Denizen and got like a bazillion notifications
Sharpie you know you can set it so that my posts don't up in your alerts?
Sorry for flooding your inbox lmao

Big band does not deserve to die..Neither did Cerebella buuutttt Big band actually did nothing wrong.

Reactions: Denizen
Better idea Eliza is the dragon
Still small fry, it's gotta be something like Venus's true form or that four-headed skeleton god in the old concept art.

Im getting kinda concerned night phyre is liking all these post that talk about Beowulf killing Big band.
He wouldn't give away something like that so easily.

Reactions: Kuzlalala and Kai
I dunno he did kinda create a playlist that spoils what happens in Beowulfs story if we figure it out.

Reactions: Kai
Sharpie you know you can set it so that my posts don't up in your alerts?

Sometimes, after a long day at work and when I'm tired from streaming for seven hours straight, the only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I know I will have at least seven notifications on Skullheart.

True story.

Reactions: Kai and Denizen
I dunno he did kinda create a playlist that spoils what happens in Beowulfs story if we figure it out.
The thing is, he KNOWS we won't figure it out. 'Cause we're just dumb fans and Alex Ahad is a good writer. All of this is just a way to foster community brotherhood and entertain himself in the process. He is both benevolent and sadistic.

Eh you got a point...Still hes probably doing a maniacal laugh while run around like blind mice.

I didn't know Grendel has stretched lobes and gauges, he looks so cool.
Also he's huge holy fuck how'd Beo beat this guy?

Reactions: Shockdingo
Just realized Lab zero releases the BB plushies around Beowulfs release date. why do you think that is? Its because Lab zero wants you to buy them so people have something to hug while they cry! THIS WHOLE CHARACTER HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT A MARKETING CONSPIRACY! REVEAL THE TRUTH NIGHTPHYRE YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO HIDE!

Wow o just realized Grendel has both his arms in the trailer. Hmmmmmmmm..... I wonder..... nah... nevermind. ;)

Wow o just realized Grendel has both his arms in the trailer.
It's obviously a flashback scene, just like Big Band's trailer.

he's implying that we will see an arm being ripped off...which idk..maybe.

kcysat7.jpg

ENHANCE!
K1QaWGL.jpg

Uh... Not much help.
Whaddya think those objects are? Is that part of Leduc's leg (as if he's also slumped against the rock/rubble with Big Band and Painwheel), or is that one of Big Band's instruments?
Where are they? Looks kinda like the coast...

Because... they're definitely allies, right?

What does that frame look like to you?

Naaaahhhh, it's probably nothing... I'm definitely being straight up with you guys this time.
ANNIE IS GOING TO KILL BEOWULF

FOR HER RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE ROSTER

If Beo is gonna fight Big Band, that makes "To be a man, *howls* I'm gonna beat Big Band." more seriously.

Is it -that- other definition of "to be a man" which correlates with the titles "Now You're a Man" and "Who Am I"? You know what I mean.

Last edited:
Hm... it seems that Annie is rather observing him. Maybe she's recruiting him for something? Perhaps to defeat the Skullgirl?

Reactions: MagicPurpleMan
Hm... it seems that Annie is rather observing him. Maybe she's recruiting him for something? Perhaps to defeat the Skullgirl?
Eh, I dunno. You gotta have a college degree to join Star Force. Maybe he can get a waiver?

It looks more like she's looking at Big Band than Beowulf, she's probably figuring out what to do with them.
Maybe they didn't even fight BB and PW, they could have found them unconscious and laid them up against the rocks.

idk phyre if a weirdo like Adam could join the egrets let alone (parasol squad) Then it can be hard for beo to join Annie's team

Eh, I dunno. You gotta have a college degree to join Star Force. Maybe he can get a waiver?
*implies that Beowulf didn't graduate from college*

I wish Beowulf would be a scholar of sorts but should I put this on the OP?