• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

He looks like an upper-mid-tier henchman from any number of 70s martial arts films.

He's basically Duo Lon combined with Faust.
I was thinking Faust meets Johnny from Guilty Gear.

Sagat super sayan
Who you gonna call? Ghost Nappa! "Hey Evil Ryu. I'm haunting you."

Reactions: ScarletGungnir
Now i'm curious.

Will they retcon the timeline, and put him in the story of older games somehow (something like: he was always there, helping bison, doing secret stuff), or he is just a newcomer that somehow managed to get to the top rank of shadaloo really fast?

If it is the second, maybe he is trying to take shadaloo for himself?
I'm thinking he was always there as a lower ranked member (heck, maybe just a scientist with no fighting skills), but after they finally closed the door on Sagat he experimented on himself and really became obsessed with impressing Bison till he actually impressed him enough to join the empty 4 Heavenly Kings slot. I could be wrong though, and maybe they'll retcon?

$30? This is more than just the characters then, right?

you bought something that could be gotten for free?

Well to be fair there will probably be some stuff in that pass that isn't farmable. + maybe he really want's to support Capcom. :P

$30? This is more than just the characters then, right?

It's the 6 characters, each with an exclusive costume and PS4 theme. Apparently it's half the price of buying it all separately.

If it is the second, maybe he is trying to take shadaloo for himself?

Who isn't trying to backstab Bison that he hasn't mind controlled?

It's the 6 characters, each with an exclusive costume and PS4 theme. Apparently it's half the price of buying it all separately.
Can you source that? That's disgusting.

Can you source that? That's disgusting.

Boop.

Towards the bottom after the FANG stuff. People are definitely going to make a stink about this, and the fact that you can purchase Zenny with real money.

Reactions: Aden
Apparently each character is 600 zeny (you can buy 100 zeny for $0,99) and costumes are 400 zeny.

So 6$ per char and 4$ per costume.

Let's see how much grinding you need to get those characters.

Boop.

Towards the bottom after the FANG stuff. People are definitely going to make a stink about this, and the fact that you can purchase Zenny with real money.
Wouldn't the time to make a stink been when they announced this awhile ago? This isn't new information.

$6 a character isn't as bad as I thought it would be from that number, but $4 per costume? Really?

but $4 per costume? Really?

that's at least 100 skins in counter strike dude

we're gettin ripped!!!!!

I can't tell if you're trying to make fun of me or not, I just think $4 is a lot for a costume. Not as gratuitous as say the $8 a character I assumed from the pricing, but still, not great.

not making fun of you, I'd definitely prefer $1 costumes

but really you can get 100 counter strike skins for $4

I'm curious at the premium designator there at least.

I'm curious at the premium designator there at least.
Some costumes can be bought with fight money, some are real money only.

If FANG is second in command of Shadowloo, where does that put Juri?

BTW, someone tried the game on any notebook? I wanna know if the game is heavy or having issues like MKX. :/

Isn't Juri like, trying to kill bison or something like that?
Bingo. Though Bison doesn't really know this (heck, he probably killed her family on a Wednesday, so even less likely for him to remember), so she may have joined to get close and kill him, but just because you're a good fighter it doesn't put you in that super hi-rank. Though she could be running solo in the shadows or something.

I'm here yes ok
I am also the worst example of a "notebook player" with my 2010 trash whatever thing

Anyway the game plays at 40-50 FPS for me, but I wouldn't blame that on the game, really

It requires substantially more resources than USF4/SG (both of which I can run at 60 FPS np),
so if you can only barely run those two, V won't be a thing (at least not at its current optimization)
But if your PC isn't super uber trash, it shouldn't be a problem really..

Reactions: ScarletGungnir
I knew this would be some waluigi shit when i heard his first quotes in the files.

His look reminds me of Caleb from Blood. I cant see anything about him that I really like.

hype--

F.A.N.G is the long-lost brother of Mercenary Tao and Master Shen.

Reactions: EA575
F.A.N.G. is some bullshit and I love it.
gimme that chinese poison waluigi, capcom
no other returning character can surpass this newcomer

Thanks for the info IsaVulpes.
*Cleraing the throat*
I dont like this character. I saw this type of character before. The type that when you see him doing yours weird stuffs in your "loser" screen, like, mocking you, make your sodium goes to the moon...
And i like this.

edit:
latest

Last edited:
If FANG is second in command of Shadowloo, where does that put Juri?

Juri never was part of Shadaloo. She was part of SIN which at the time already separated itself from Shadaloo.

So in the Capcom Cup build, Birdie's occupation on the VS screen got updated into something unexpected...

Kanzuki Family Freeloader.
xvjj4H2.png

So...he's working for, with little actual working being done, Karin's family?

So does that mean he is Birdie Kanzuki?
No, he's either staying at Karin's place, or somehow getting free stuff from them. Guessing he's a last employee or something. Trading work for not being turned in as part of Shadaloo in the past maybe?