• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

Seems like the same model from sf4 with some tweaks.

The only good thing in the character is the white hair: it means Bison's current body is at its limit.

God forbit that ANOTHER "replacement body candidate" becomes the last boss again. Seth was bland and uninspired enough

imagine if it's Necro.
Now that you mention it, I've read conspiracy nuts saying Chun-Li's purple dress is a clue the mystery character is one that wears purple.

5J9o7py.gif

That doesn't even look like an alt color, it's just regular Chun-Li with the lighting from the lamps above

But
that's the same number 2 alt she's had forever now. It's not that special or out-there a color to actually be a hint.

And besides which Joe doesn't wear purple so that can't possibly be it.

i bet it is Ken, like we havnt seen him since Ultra that was like ages ago

I would care for SF more again if Alex came back.

I'd care more about Street Fighter V if it was revealed to just be TvC2

Reactions: Smilax
We saw Alex in TvC a while ago though
If by "a while ago" you mean seven years ago for a Wii game then sure.

I hope it is ingrid

It's most likely Alex. He's the one of the few characters majority of people care about (they have ridges for him from TvC) and would make for a great showing at evo. And is of an archetype that hasn't been shown off. That being said I really want to see some innovative grapplers. Maybe a mix of abel and king from SxT.

Alex is also the main character in SFIII. Since this game is probably before SFIII but after SFIV (because Bison is still alive), it would make sense to have him in this game.

I can't wait for them to announce Sodom.

Reactions: SanoBaron
No disrespect to Remy, but I prefer Guile all day.

Whenever I need motivation in life, I go back and rewatch Alex Kelly's "Guile Wins" compilation straight through.