• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Super Skullgirls RPG

Can I help with item icons? Made the Skullheart and Beer bottle or "beer for Samson":
fcjEZBL.png

Last edited:
Is there a thread for bugfixes? If not, i just came to say that finding the fan fic causes squigly to join your party along with umbrella's bestie.

Is there a thread for bugfixes? If not, i just came to say that finding the fan fic causes squigly to join your party along with umbrella's bestie.
That is on purpose because some people might find it after Squigly's story so this also you to keep her in the party.
but if it is annoying I will fix it once I fix my computer problem

Found a better pic of le duck

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 586
isn't it le quack?

I'm just messing with the way funky says Leduc and yes

Just checked out the stream, interesting stuff!

Super Skullgirls RPG demo Full playthrough (1/24/15)

Hellboy,It's cool that you contribute to the Skullgirls community,but shouldn't you slow things down a little?
You make videos,but you're currently busy with a dating sim and also a RPG.

Hellboy,It's cool that you contribute to the Skullgirls community,but shouldn't you slow things down a little?
You make videos,but you're currently busy with a dating sim and also a RPG.
fc0.jpg

I gotta go fast

Reactions: JinKazama'94
Here is a bit of promotional picture for SSgRPG!
2015-01-29_22.38.17.png

Does anyone want to finish this?

For @Customer Service Heropon winning the Hellboy's Funky Arena Tournament yesterday
he has started the competition for people making palettes for the game and the option to by in game palettes through in game Bones!

His prize was choosing a palette for a character and he picked
Riki from Xenoblade for Big Band!
(and I added in the Monado)
$big_band_Riki with Monado pallette.png

Reactions: JinKazama'94
NEWS Update! (2/1)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I am planning on finishing ALL of the story for ACT I of Super Skullgirls RPG!
Most of the development will be made daily on my stream!

The list of what in the story I need to do!

• Finish the Ms. Fortune part of chapter 3 ACT I (I finished the Filia one off stream)
  • Finish chapter 4 (Title may be changed: A prayer for hope)
  • Map out the Church
  • Map out the Steps to SG lair
  • Map SG lair
  • Maybe map out Genna (if I decide to make Eliza playable during a portion of chapter 4)
  • Maybe Map out Eliza's home/club
  • BALANCING / BUG FIXES! (if people report and issues)
Extra stuff I want to get done this week is....(This is low prio compared to the stuff listed above!)
  • Get Eliza sprited
  • Maybe get some VA in the Easter eggs
  • Get some face squares for some characters
  • Get some enemy battle art
  • Background battle art
  • New title art?
  • Get an artist for custom face squares, (Like battled damaged Squig and lev, crying ones, etc...)
  • Who knows maybe even a custom title screen Skullgirls Music remix for the game? (Ha here's hoping!)
Hopefully I get enough sleep and HW doesn't get in the way of development!
Same to Dragon ball Xenoverse getting in the way as well!

Hey Funky, I found a bug that's preventing me from progressing. At the part where the group splits up after the second Medici fight, the dialogue keeps repeating and the screen turns black. At first I thought it was because Squigly was at the head of my party(couldn't see that coming couldja), so I started a new save with Filia at the front, but I still ran into the bug.

Also, the sandals armor is shown as greyed-out, and none of my party can equip them. Are they meant for a specific character?

Hey Funky, I found a bug that's preventing me from progressing. At the part where the group splits up after the second Medici fight, the dialogue keeps repeating and the screen turns black. At first I thought it was because Squigly was at the head of my party(couldn't see that coming couldja), so I started a new save with Filia at the front, but I still ran into the bug.

Also, the sandals armor is shown as greyed-out, and none of my party can equip them. Are they meant for a specific character?
I'll fix it in stream right NOW!

The thing that would make this game is a shirtless option for every male Character. I mean Xenoblade Chronicles had it... and It was the best thing ever
DUNBAN.png

I want to see big band shirtless

NEW UPDATE! (2/3) CHAPTER 3 IS DONE!

CLICK HERE FOR THE UPDATE!

Reactions: RPG
Okay, so now I'm having a new problem. The game appears to continue after that dialogue now, but all the sprites and scenery disappear and Squigly is stranded in an ENDLESS VOID OF DOOM.

Apparently you can still leave locations and encounter enemies, though.
THEVOID.png

Okay, so now I'm having a new problem. The game appears to continue after that dialogue now, but all the sprites and scenery disappear and Squigly is stranded in an ENDLESS VOID OF DOOM.

Apparently you can still leave locations and encounter enemies, though.
View attachment 8009
Enjoy the void before I fix it later!
as Bethesda would say it's a feature hmmmm ultimate challenge mode

Reactions: RPG
Enjoy the void before I fix it later!
as Bethesda would say it's a feature hmmmm ultimate challenge mode

Next Update please have a new item: Void Survivor.

Next Update please have a new item: Void Survivor.
That sounds more like a mode to me

I'd suggest trying to get backgrounds for the fights. Currently they feel a bit dull XD Maybe that's just me.

It'd be hilarious if there was some sort of character cameo from another fighting game or similar project.

Also, while I'm not used to the style, and I'm a bit busy with school and my own thing, I do occasionally sprite, so if you need some items or characters, I could throw a hand in, if necessary.

EDIT: I just realized that I worded that a bit oddly. Meant tat some of the backgrounds don't fit the area you picked a fight in.

Last edited:
I'd suggest trying to get backgrounds for the fights. Currently they feel a bit dull XD Maybe that's just me.

It'd be hilarious if there was some sort of character cameo from another fighting game or similar project.

Also, while I'm not used to the style, and I'm a bit busy with school and my own thing, I do occasionally sprite, so if you need some items or characters, I could throw a hand in, if necessary.

EDIT: I just realized that I worded that a bit oddly. Meant tat some of the backgrounds don't fit the area you picked a fight in.
Yea I have not focused on battle back grounds because of just getting act 1 done. then more touch ups will be done.
but yea come on into the stream tonight while I'm developing the game and maybe we can touch up on a couple of things

stream? you live stream the development? Pretty cool. Is there a link to it somewhere?

Sure, I'll try to be there to help and stuff.

hey funky don't know if its a bug or not but when go to NM from the forest you teleport facing up, as a player that's my instinct to go up, however as I go up i trigger an event that teleports me BACK to the forest. could you place the teleport spawn to NM from the forest one tile over so players don't walk up and teleport back?

Move where the player spawns to the circle

Tile teleport.png