• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

normally I can juke and kite with Janna but I don't even know what was going on in that game. ;-;
yo, I'll jungle for ya anytime boobo
cept when I can't cuz y'know life stuff

they messed with my fav mid champ why would they do this to me now im trash in mid :BIN:

Gangplank is dead, Long live Gangplank!!!

eh, it wasn't too bad of a nerf.

he just can't blow up as easily if I remember correctly.
i had the best build for him and could win with him now i cant even play with him i gusse i just suck

try other champs.

learn the limits of others so you can exploit them when you play as Azir.

try other champs.

learn the limits of others so you can exploit them when you play as Azir.
i do its just that i loved playing azir he was fun now i cant so im a bit sad sorry i just wanted to vent

I thought some of the nerfs to azir were a bit nutso

Also I'm loving the buffs to Elise, she's even fun top nowadays instead of only jungle.

When you have mastered her E, you have mastered Elise.
I guess you could say that about the updates to elise recently, but shes still an odd one similar to most champs with form changes, shes not TOO technical but she does require a good understanding of her kit to be used properly.

I've been trying to put in work with her recently cuz I have her blood moon skin and god damn is it pretty, no reason to put it to waste.

OH MAN! I love the blood moon Elise skin!

it's the best! with that short white hair and the cute miniskirt dress.

Reactions: musica
Arcade Riven Skin looks nice. I still would've loved to seen her DDR blade. Dat recall and KO death.

Battle Boss BLITZCRANK/Academy Ahri/Academy Darius/Academy Ekko/Academy Vladimir skins confirmed as well.

Last edited:
Just realized her recall is a reference to Secret of Mana's equipment system. Along with a Kingdom Hearts reference thrown in as well.

It's funny; a Secret of Mana reference on a champion that doesn't use mana.

also, her death animation is a classic fighting game KO.
complete with the knocked out echo and everything.

also, her death animation is a classic fighting game KO.
complete with the knocked out echo and everything.

Well, that was too obvious for me.

Holy shit
Black Market Brawlers is so so terrible.
I'm trying to get the GP Icon
And here's my progress
115/750 Gold Krakens Spent
1/15 Level 3 Upgrades purchased
do I seriously gotta get both of those to get a cool GP Icon before his design went to shit?

coupla friends recently got me back into LoL. I play Vi, TF, and Janna as my main. North888 everywhere if you wanna play some games. I could use some help maximizing my builds, still mostly using the recommended items and just going at them randomly with most champs.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
This topic looks like it traveled in my absence... How about som'in funny? (and I'm sure it's been posted before XD)

Fizz_8.jpg

Oh god, his R's going to be the stuff of nightmares... also the Teemo in the pic XD

I absolutely love teemo in that splash hahaha

Best champ is Vi, i haven't played league in a while, but how is the meta for Vi now? early in this season she was kinda forgoten...

Best champ is Vi, i haven't played league in a while, but how is the meta for Vi now? early in this season she was kinda forgoten...
She's back to being a solid ban in ranked so I'd say she's still in meta. Don't see her a lot because of the Sated Devourer jungle meta but she isn't bad in that either.

Vi is a consistent ban in ranked? Dammit, I'll have to find someone else I can consistently jungle with.

Man, so much has changed since I originally played. I'll have to spend a good afternoon one of these days just looking up decent builds for the characters I play and finding other new champs to play. Anyone have any suggestions?

I tend to be a bit reckless but also focus my builds offensively (unless I'm playing Janna). I can really play most styles, though a lot of them come off as mediocre (My worse is playing tanks and Assassins D:). With this, I don't really know who to branch out and try. I have Soraka (who's changed completely from when I started), Kayle, Vi, Janna, Ka, Volibear. Feel I need to branch out to help get used to all the big changes that have been happening.

EDIT: Tried Gangplank today. He's fun, but I can't get into his gameplay. Bomb Chains are so fun, though.

Vi is a consistent ban in ranked? Dammit, I'll have to find someone else I can consistently jungle with.
Not consistent but I do see her banned.
Right now the most common bans are Elise, Nidalee, Evelynn, Shyvanna, Rengar, Kayle, Victor, Ryze, Rek'sai, Ezreal, Irelia

I have personally seen Vi, Vayne, Master Yi, and Blitzcrank banned in ranked matches. Vayne because she's becoming a more popular pick. And Yi because of the Sated Devourer.

It really depends on your division ranking and Elo who get's banned because different levels of play will see different types of champions in use.

Shyvana is good,
Soraka is a good support to learn,
Ahri is a solid mid laner,
a good tank you can learn is either Blitzcrank or Malphite,
there's also Nautilus, Jarvan IV, you can't go wrong with Cho'Gath.
there's a lot.

My favorite champs are: Vi, Soraka, Annie, Shen, Caitlyn, Jinx, and some other guys i don't remember now. =P

But Vi and Soraka are top 2.

Arcade Riven & Battle Boss Blitzcrank Splash Art

Riven_Splash_6.jpg

So we need a boss top, jungle, and adc. As for arcade we only need a mid.

Arcade (Login Preview)

Reactions: MarioToast
I love how Blitz looks like a Megaman boss XD Def want that skin (since I don't own one for him yet).

edit: Oh shit. Look at the splash art. They are hinting at FOUR more arcade style chars!

edit 2:

So we need a boss top, jungle, and adc. As for arcade we only need a mid.
...Shit, again look at the splash o.O just as you said! D=

Last edited: