• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Oh no, I know full well how bad Sticker Star is.

[/spoiler]I think you might be taking this a little too seriously.

It was definitely more interesting than "HUR DUR STAGES FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME HURR DURR RIDLEY HURR DURR" circle jerk you guys got going on here. Christ.

Reactions: Kazmer
m2uKhOa.jpg

I like how Sano turned into the new DDB overnight

Seriously, when Ridley is revealed, all I'm gonna say is
"So what was that about Ridley not happening?"
And that's it, nothing else.
I'll proceed to be as hype as possible then simmer down.

It takes a unique combination of accurate predictions and anti-hype to get to sano levels.
If any of the characters that I predicted got in I'd probably be more excited than Told-Ya-So about it.

Reactions: Jutsei
I like how Sano turned into the new DDB overnight
You're implying Sano hasn't been the same Sano, though.

So when Dixie and Daisy get in can I be humble 'bout it? Also, he wasn't that bad about it.

Yes, yes you may.
But Daisy's not happening.
Dixie has a remote chance.
If Waluigi didn't get in, I don't think Daisy has a snowball's chance in hell
Lemme dream, k?

NiGHTS also had that game on the wii no one cared about

Just imagine. The trailer ends, the screen goes black...

then suddenly

t5BsrYi.gif
You have no idea what this would do to the general population.

MUCH LESS what it would do to Me or Ruin.

And yeah, don't make sick jokes like this! This power is too much for mere mortals like us to comprehend.

Reactions: Ruin
I'd be all for NiGHTS. Besides, Smash could use more females. :)
NiGHTS is a girl to me, shut up.

If Waluigi didn't get in, I don't think Daisy has a snowball's chance in hell
Daisy is probably an alternate costume. Not a palette like in brawl, an actual costume.
A full character would be insane. How would she even be different from peach? It's like if Lucina or Dark Pit had their own movesets.

yeah, me too

if only because of that legendary ass

no man could ever have a booty da golden
Last time I checked NiGHTS' has no gender. You could say 'they' or 'it', I think.

Last time I checked NiGHTS' has no gender. You could say 'they' or 'it', I think.
Takashi Izuka confirmed NiGHTS does have a gender, it's just whatever the person who dualized with him/her prefers.

So really, NiGHTS is the first GenderFluid video game character. Suck on that, Tumblr.

speaking of why doesn't Smash 4 have a genderqueer character. It already has gay (Falco), bi (Snake) and non-sexual (literally half the cast) as well as agender (Mewtwo) but where's my genderqueer don't make me complain on Tumblr

What? Oh, okay. I didn't know that.

Wii Fit Trainer is genderfluid
Nah. The WFTs are different characters. The male's an alternate costume because they both do the same thing, but the female's the figurehead of the series.

You know, I went through the Gen VI Pokémon and Hawlucha seemed honestly the most plausible Gen VI to become an actual SSB character (followed by Panchan and maybe the Froakie family, but singling out a starter would probably be a bad idea). I will remain hopeful.

Seriously, when Ridley is revealed, all I'm gonna say is
"So what was that about Ridley not happening?"
And that's it, nothing else.
I'll proceed to be as hype as possible then simmer down.

The moment you make that post this thread will become too big for Skullheart, the whole site will crash, and nothing will be able to be recovered. Then the site owner will send a complaint to Sakurai and out of respect he'll remove Ridley from the game, realizing he was too big to work anyway.

You know, I went through the Gen VI Pokémon and Hawlucha seemed honestly the most plausible Gen VI to become an actual SSB character (followed by Panchan and maybe the Froakie family, but singling out a starter would probably be a bad idea). I will remain hopeful.
Out of all the Gen VI pokemon, I think he's most likely as well.
And given we have a fucking Gen VI Stage, a character can definitely happen.
It's not out of the question

The moment you make that post this thread will become too big for Skullheart, the whole site will crash, and nothing will be able to be recovered. Then the site owner will send a complaint to Sakurai and out of respect he'll remove Ridley from the game, realizing he was too big to work anyway.
Or he can just shrink him down. If it worked for Big Band, it'll work for Ridley.

Or he can just shrink him down. If it worked for Big Band, it'll work for Ridley.
But isn't Ridley supposed to be a big ol', mean dragon? Shrinking him kinda defeats to purpose.