• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

The idea of a playable Waluigi disgusts me

When's Pink Gold Peach
I back Pink Gold Peach to the very end. However, idea. What if Peach's Metal texture was Pink Gold rather than the standard metal? Possible and cute yeah?

I should be happy for Dillon being Assist Trophy (and unsurprised) but he WAS in my Top 5 most wanted so it really does hurt to see him not playable.

I can only hold out hope that Shulk, Palutena and Dark Pit, and possibly K. Rool or Krystal, are viable for playability at this point now.

And that Sakurai works Dillon's main theme into a stage or something. That song's too catchy to ignore.

Well, now I have no damn idea who or what an Eshop representative would be now.

We're not getting one at this point. The majority of the eShop's characters are one-off. The only two to get sequels were Mallo from Pushmo and Dillon and I have no clue how you can make Mallo into a playable character of all things.

Then again, Sakura Samurai DID have a pseudo sequel exclusive to Japan's Club Nintendo that featured this guy:
img.php

But that would be beyond obscure and more out of left field than the Rhythm Heaven Choir Boys. That and I don't know what the game is called and any attempts to find out have backfired. (Stupid Google translator. I doubt the game is really called Responsibility Child Tendo)

Last edited:
Dark Pit will continue to be a colour on Pit and you know it.

zlCfzR4FdwUh-W-G8v

"Pic of the day. This is his trophy. He may be an animal, and his buckles are definitely on the adorable side, but there's no denying he looks cool!! His Assist Trophy can even do things like a quick charge."

My condolences to those who were hoping he'd be playable. I haven't played his games, but he seemed like he'd be a neat addition.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
guys when I said anna and hector I was talking about fire emblem anna and hector

you guys are jerks

when's my fire emblem fighting game

I know right Nap

I guess Sakurai's on a roll with these deconfirmations. Seems like he'd be pretty fly for a character.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Dillon.

"Thus, it was written that upon this day, once the daily picture of Sakurai had been released, a thousand followers of the armadillo named Dillon cried in anguish. Upon this day Dr. Sanity still didn't truly care."

1. Princess Tiana
2. Charlotte (puella magi) witch form
3. Edge Maverick
4. Ridley
5. Ridley
6. Ridley

Ridley's too big he needs 3 character slots to fit.

1. Princess Tiana
3. Edge Maverick
4. Ridley
5. Ridley
6. Ridley
7. Meta Ridley
8. Meta Ridley
9. Meta Ridley
10. Meta Ridley
11. Meta Ridley
12. Meta Ridley

Meta Ridley's like twice as big, so twice as many slots.

1. Princess Tiana
3. Edge Maverick
4. Ridley
5. Ridley
6. Ridley
7. Meta Ridley
8. Meta Ridley
9. Meta Ridley
10. Meta Ridley
11. Meta Ridley
12. Meta Ridley
13. Pip Pirrup

1. Princess Tiana
3. Edge Maverick
4. Ridley
5. Ridley
6. Ridley
7. Meta Ridley
8. Meta Ridley
9. Meta Ridley
10. Meta Ridley
11. Meta Ridley
12. Meta Ridley
13. Pip Pirrup
14. DIO

I don't even know Dillon, or the game he's from, but MAN I love that character design. It looks so good!

The best way I can describe Dillon's Rolling Western and it's sequel (The Last Ranger) is think Sonic the Hedgehog meets Tower Defense. Probably my favorite series on the 3DS eShop too.

guys when I said anna and hector I was talking about fire emblem anna and hector

you guys are jerks

when's my fire emblem fighting game
Your fault for not specifying :P

Yes he was.

Can confirm. Played it for 2 hours, put it down and questioned life.

I somehow managed to beat that travesty... I regret it completely.

Wow, Sonic Chronicles was that bad?

Even though I absolutely despise the post-Sonic 3 & Knuckles Sonic titles, I kind of assumed that Sonic Chronicles would have been mediocre.

Wow, Sonic Chronicles was that bad?

Even though I absolutely despise the post-Sonic 3 & Knuckles Sonic titles, I kind of assumed that Sonic Chronicles would have been mediocre.

It was, I'm just being a little over dramatic. I really do feel like it was kind of a waste of my time though. The music was god awful too...

Last edited:
What has this thread devolved into?

This is what happens when smash news dries up. That direct was truly our undoing.

You know I wounder how well our little roster would compare to something a little more official, say something like the Kid Icarus Uprising AI bot names in nearby mode.

If Namco Bandai puts a character in the game that isn't Galaga I would prefer it to be Klonoa. And not Pac-Man, because that guy already gets too much attention. This has basically zero chance of happening anyway (assist trophy pls).

If Namco Bandai puts a character in the game that isn't Galaga I would prefer it to be Klonoa. And not Pac-Man, because that guy already gets too much attention. This has basically zero chance of happening anyway (assist trophy pls).
I'm hoping he's an AT as well. I thought Sonic would have been pretty bad to come up with a moveset for and then there's Pac man. Please Sakurai.

Mokujin please.

I forgot Klonoa is Namco Bandai! I would loooooove for klonoa to be in! Sakurai pls!

I really want Smash 4 to reference the eReader in some way. I REALLY wanted one as a kid. I mean, the way it worked with games such as Animal Crossing, it was essentially like Skylanders, except with cards and a scanner instead of a figure and a base.

E-Reader.jpg

Just food for though.

Also Marth's English Voice Leaked

Last edited:
Reactions: TailsWorld1
spike spencer is cool
but when is ike gonna get an actual actor

What if Namco's building relations with Nintendo to release Dark Souls on Nintendo Consoles and get it to be a Nintendy Exclusive in the future

I mean hey, WFT's neutral-B is praising the sun. I'd be up for "Solaire shines on the battlefield".

What if Namco's building relations with Nintendo to release Dark Souls on Nintendo Consoles and get it to be a Nintendy Exclusive in the future

What if every company suddenly decided they hate money and want to go out of business? No.

guys

I think we're going through smash withdrawal

symptoms include nonsensical character requests and thinking nintendo is making a third-party series exclusive to get said request

Reactions: Lavama and Crayolan