• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Smashpocalyps now.
1408563751210.gif

Reactions: Hemijack
Seriously though, on September 13th/14th, shit's gonna be brutal
Unmarked spoilers everywhere, people believing things to be fake until footage is shown...
You realize that if we get:

A) A 3DS stage reveal or
B) A character reveal of ANY KIND

We will receive confirmation of this leak being true or false. Literally, if Falco is revealed before the game arrives or even Wario, the entire thing will be determined then.

Course he won't :P
>Sakurai only reveals Smash Wii U stages now and no more characters until release
I fear this will likely happen lol.

>Sakurai only reveals Smash Wii U stages now and no more characters until release
PLEASE.

>All Smash Run information until release.

Well yeah. You can nerf without changing the moves entirely.

All we know is the shuttle loop doesn't transition into glide now, making it a little worse, and that he's even easier to launch. Nerfs successful, all we need now is lowered priority.

well i mean the name of the attack in gurren lagann is Drill Break
Giga Drill Break, rather

Nah

Shuttle Loop's second custom is called Meta Knight's Wild Ride, in which Meta Knight repeats the loop attack forever and ever

no that's definitely a real 3DS
The model is different, that can't be a 3DS.
Certainly a lot more believable than the last one.
Because we can actually see the 3DS and it's being played
The moment of peace is over.

They're still strong evidence and points :|
The issue is, they're flawed. I'm not going to go and argue much about it, but fine.

Wow, UI is different big deal.
Roster isn't what I expected it to be.
Ness has like one more line on his shirt wow.
Dr Mario looks like Mario, surprise!

Let's not pretend we know Nintendo or Sakurai. Those points are ridiculous stretches.
The E3 build is OLD, and we know that. There are changes in development, and I'll say this again, WE SIMPLY CANNOT SAY IT'S FAKE FOR THE SAKE OF BEING IGNORANT. Thank you, goodnight.

Ness' Shirt is a valid point though because they always pay attention to detail.
They wouldn't stop with that just now.
Wow, must mean the leak is fake then! That goddamn stripe, oh woe is me.

oh correction
only one of us seems to be making themselves look like a jackass
My bad.