• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Oh...

I already have it...
Oh you have a squigly? Did you find it anywhere cause I legitimately want to use her.

Also, Double
tumblr_nbcqreJ3F01sfv767o1_400.jpg

tumblr_nbcqreJ3F01sfv767o2_250.jpg

What do you think the best Mii fighter for Double would be, anyway?

Am I the only one here who ISN'T planning to use Jojos Miis in his copy of Smash?

Am I the only one here who ISN'T planning to use Jojos Miis in his copy of Smash?

I'M WITH YOU MAN!
WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!

I'M WITH YOU MAN!
WE'LL MAKE IT THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!
Are you really going to leave me incapped in front of the rescue chopper while zombies beat me up?
WELL ARE YOU?

I'm not making JoJo Miis for SMash 4.

mostly because I have 3 other better candidates for Brawlers.

no one will take precedence over Ghandi!

All of you are weaksauce.

I'm maining Goku.

Are you really going to leave me incapped in front of the rescue chopper while zombies beat me up?
WELL ARE YOU?

That depends, are you a fucking weeaboo?

Fucking weeaboos always talking about Jojo and Homestuck, quiet with your animes and let me enjoy my japanese games.

That depends, are you a fucking weeaboo?
Is my avatar that of an anime character?

U just wanna fite me.
U r cruising 4 a bruising
sailing 4 a wailing
askin 4 a smackin
itchin 4 a flickin

Last edited:
Someone pointed out here that there are at least 288 different custom moves that we aren't aware of, I think that's pretty cool.

Says the Korra fan.

You keep your grubby pointin fingers away from my waifu you goddamn weeaboo.

"Pic of the day. Here's one of the final battles in Smash Run, called "Run!" As you'd expect, it involves you dashing toward the finish line. In general, the fighters who are fast by default, equipped with speed-boosting equipment, and powered-up with speed boosts over the course of that Smash Run will have the advantage. However, speed isn't the only factor that will determine who will be victorious..."
zlCfzSZ4K7I8AFQ1sc

"Those red things in the picture are called danger zones, and if you touch one, you'll get penalized by respawning farther back in the stage!! The danger zones will disappear after someone else touches them, so fighters following those in the lead will have an advantage. You can still find speed boosts throughout the stage, so it'll be a heated battle 'till the end!!"
zlCfzSZ4LH0uXOyniu

"Here's another final battle called "Climb!" Obviously, those that can jump or fly higher will have the advantage, but they also have to avoid the danger zones!! It gets pretty challenging if you've boosted your speed too much, as well. Everyone really gets into this when playing multiplayer."
zlCfzSZ4LP0OH3B_tz

SNNNNOOORRREEEE.

Last edited:
Jeez... I didn't think he could add more shit about Smmash Run that he hasn't explicitly gone over before. Christ I was wrong.

AND I RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
I RAN SO FAR AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

You're right,
that is the clear musical reference relevant to today's post.

It only took 372 pages. But hey, this Smash Run makes me wanna get a 3DS instead of a WiiU.

I don't know why people are acting so 'meh' to smash run. Any new news, i.e. the RUN segment and the penalty spots, is good news in my book. Sure it's not a character reveal but it's also not Luigi's nose.
436.png

Smash Run image and doesn't even show off Xenoblade enemies, smh Sakurai.

So who's watching the Bayonetta direct?

You know what would be hilarious

Timer goes down

*shing*

SMASH SYMBOL

SHE DROPS IN

"A lady is always fashionably late."

BAYONETTA SPELLS IN*

*buy Bayonetta 2 and get a code to download Bayonetta in the 3DS and Wii U versions of Super Smash Bros

if she's dlc that means I don't hafta suck dicks right

Bro if she so much as gets a trophy or a song, you're sucking ALL the dicks.

I wonder if that Bayonetta song that appeared in Evangelion that got covered by frank sinatra will appear in smash

Reactions: Smilax