• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

If I don't want GBye sucking my dick, can him just getting me Squigly and DLC colors on Steam count instead?

:PUN:

HollowParallelChupacabra.gif

STAR FOX COSTUME
Edit: But I wanted a blowjob..

Last edited:
Yeah, like honestly?
Guns are kinda abig part of Bayonetta.
I don't see how she could fit in Smash Bros without those being censored.
Or her hair clothes.
Or a lot of other things

Yeah, like honestly?
Or her hair clothes.
Or a lot of other things
welcome to every argument everyone ever had on why Bayonetta is not very likely to be in Smash.

and the common rebuttal of this is either "but but but Zero Suit Samus!" or "but she's cool!"

welcome to every argument everyone ever had on why Bayonetta is not very likely to be in Smash.

and the common rebuttal of this is either "but but but Zero Suit Samus!" or "but she's cool!"

I didn't expect it.
At all.
But it would've been cool.

How about the fact that she's also a Sega character and can't get in thanks to Sonic

Well
I only had a small annoyance for that blue furbie

Now it's unbridled rage

Well I didn't expect her to make playable status due to a butt ton (teehee) of reasons, but seeing her as an assist trophy at least would have been cool.

Yeah, like honestly?
Or her hair clothes.
Or a lot of other things

Snake/ZSS say hi.

Snake/ZSS say hi.

I think it's kinda telling that Snake actually used guns in his home series, and none of them showed up in Smash.
Only CQC and explosives.

Also ZSS's gun is just a stun pistol.

1db.jpg

Realistically no one would know wtf a Shulk is.

I think it's kinda telling that Snake actually used guns in his home series, and none of them showed up in Smash.
Only CQC and explosives.

Also ZSS's gun is just a stun pistol.

I suppose. Also for ZSS I was referring more to her body type. Nintendo doesn't seem to have a problem with sexualized characters in Smash.

I suppose. Also for ZSS I was referring more to her body type. Nintendo doesn't seem to have a problem with sexualized characters in Smash.
well, theres a difference between not wearing a lot of clothes, and getting straight up naked.
bayonetta-hair.jpg

Guys it's okay, we have our fourth and last Third Party character already

shulk3.png

SORA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS
(real in-game alt)

well, theres a difference between not wearing a lot of clothes, and getting straight up naked.
bayonetta-hair.jpg

Bayo2 Bayonetta doesn't get fully naked though - she has a unitard-thing on when summoning.

Guys it's okay, we have our fourth and last Third Party character already

shulk3.png

SORA FROM KINGDOM HEARTS
(real in-game alt)

Umm,
source?
Source that's not a fansite, where's this information coming from?

Tanner, that's clearly not Sora. it's obviously Roxas.

GG Tanner. maybe next time.

You know, in hindsight, this challenger approaching screen for Ganondorf from Brawl might not have been the best idea.
Challenger_Approaching_Ganondorf.png

You know, in hindsight, this challenger approaching screen for Ganondorf from Brawl might not have been the best idea.
Challenger_Approaching_Ganondorf.png

OH MY GOD IT'S MEWTWO!

he never did use that claymore
He used it in one of his victory animations tho...

FTR, that's actually Ganon's MELEE Challenger Approaching screen. Pointg still stands with the sword being in his Melee art, though.

EDIT: It seems Dedede's got a new Final Smash

sWGtIh0.png

We get it, Sakurai. You have a hard-on for menus.
Jesus.

It's more like he's just stalling since the game releases in Japan next week. I'd really wish he'd reveal more WiiU stages. DK, Yoshi, F-Zero and Kirby all lack new stages. And that's not even getting into the franchises that aren't in the starting line-up. (Earthbound, Duck Hunt, Wario, Game & Watch, ect.)

FTR, that's actually Ganon's MELEE Challenger Approaching screen. Pointg still stands with the sword being in his Melee art, though.

EDIT: It seems Dedede's got a new Final Smash

sWGtIh0.png

What the fuck? No Masked Dedede? And what the hell is this move supposed to do? I get that it's shooting bombs but.....