• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Y'know it occurs to me that we still haven't seen Peach's Final Smash.

We have, it's the same.

rOknqXA.png

Last edited:
For anyone interested there's gonna be a playable demo for Smash for 3DS at GUTS 3.

Reactions: Mr. X
You know what I just realized? The Nintendogs music is still the best one on the site so far. Nintendo clearly slipping in the music department, Nintendogs confirmed for top tier composers.

welcome to every argument everyone ever had on why Bayonetta is not very likely to be in Smash.

and the common rebuttal of this is either "but but but Zero Suit Samus!" or "but she's cool!"

The only way I see Bayonetta getting in

Wonder-Bayonetta.jpg

EDIT:

Bayo2 Bayonetta doesn't get fully naked though - she has a unitard-thing on when summoning.

She actually does both in both games. The "nude" parts are boss finishers in both games, while the leotard parts are for normal demon summons.

Last edited:
Reactions: shoryusatsu999
You know what I just realized? The Nintendogs music is still the best one on the site so far. Nintendo clearly slipping in the music department, Nintendogs confirmed for top tier composers.

umm excuse me

umM EXCUSE ME

That's not the Mega Man 2 Medley

Featuring Wily 2, the best NES song aside from Ducktales' The Moon

How about you

CHECK YOURSELF

I am curious as to how they could make Wonder Red work,
without stealing Viewtiful Joe moves, cause come on.

I think we knew that from the day it was revealed. I'm more impressed that we finally get the full default movesets for the other two Mii Fighters. Someone better post a better scan and a translation to this soon so I can plan out my Miis' movesets.

well, theres a difference between not wearing a lot of clothes, and getting straight up naked.
bayonetta-hair.jpg

DO TELL ME THE RED STUFF ON THE LOWER PART OF THE IMAGE IS NOT COMING FROM WHERE IT LOOKS

It definitely looks like a reference to something. But what? The lack of any male Mii makes me think that this is a pre established group of sorts. Is it possible that it's just all women Mii's and nothing else? I mean, yeah, of course, but it would be pretty bizarre if it just happened to be like that.

Why would you make another Mii Fighter trailer when the one we have is better than anything else you could possibly imagine?

I Googled AKB48 and it's like a Japanese girl idol group or something and apparently it was like an advertisement

It definitely looks like a reference to something. But what? The lack of any male Mii makes me think that this is a pre established group of sorts. Is it possible that it's just all women Mii's and nothing else? I mean, yeah, of course, but it would be pretty bizarre if it just happened to be like that.

Oh my God it literally says their group name in big bold letters

ew melee ledge physics

ew Pac Man is super slow

EW WHITE ZELDA

otherwise sounds pretty decent. I'll wait until I play it myself for opinions.

I Googled AKB48 and it's like a Japanese girl idol group or something and apparently it was like an advertisement

What we need
right the fuck now
is a version of this trailer with the Backstreet Boys.

GUYS

NEW ALTS CONFIRMED FROM DEMO

Alph alt for Olimar (incl. name change), Fire Peach, Ice Luigi, Fierce Deity, Pajama Toon Link, Galacta Knight, Shiny Charizard

HOLY SHIT

ew melee ledge physics

I will understand hating Melee players for other things, but this is one thing that I vehemently feel like I must defend. Melee had a sort of tension when it came to getting knocked off the stage. You had to play carefully in order to be able to get back on since you don't know if that recovery will save you. That was part of the fun. Brawl...kinda made it boring since it was way to easy to recover with ledge snapping being a thing. Plus it caused infinite ledge camping, and that's no fun.

Reactions: Rellek
- robin is FANTASTIC. Magic is not slow, when he has his spell book his attack speed is really good. If you use a smash attack in the air IT USES HIS MAGIC SMASHES. If you use a normal aerial it uses his other weapon.

This made my heart skip a beat. Makes me really happy, I really wanna play/get good with this character.

Last edited: