• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

There wasn't any new character banner for him, so it's probably just a cameo/alt look for Pit again.

He's too dark to be a playable character all by himself.

For the Amibo thing, Link came in with a unique entrance animation. It might just be for Amibo but does that count as a confirmation on something?

the 3 Mii flavors and Palutena are neat, and I know we JUST got Ike, but no new vets yet saddens me.

HEY HEY DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE AMIBO PORTRAIT OF LUCINA

Not gonna lie, if we get Lucina instead of Chrom, it would be the first time I would ever legit be salty over character reveals.

Not gonna lie, if we get Lucina instead of Chrom, it would be the first time I would ever legit be salty over character reveals.
Same, but vice versa.
AMIBO PORTRAIT OF GAME & WATCH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I had the same reaction when I saw Lucina!

HEY HEY DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE AMIBO PORTRAIT OF LUCINA
Sure that wasn't Marth? (Personally I'd rather have Robin. We have enough Sword wielding Lords)

WAIT WHAT DARK PIT CONFIRMED WHAT

Oh he better. We have Palutena referencing the Special Powers mechanic so that just leaves the multiple weapons and weapon classes from Uprising to implement and Dark Pit would be great for that. (Since Pit himself isn't using that much)

Keep up that salt, I need it for my steak.
I fucking love it.
Smash boards and numerous people were against Miis in Smash.
GUESS WHAT?
TAKE THREE.
Personally, I love the way they've been implemented. Nintendoland style.

On the bright side, at least we can play as Pac-Man!

:PUN:

i can finally play as reggie in smash bros life is good

Can I just point out Trailer!Link's Super Sparta Kick? It looked stronger than Ganon's!
It's anime physics man. A kick isn't just a kick; it's a Sparta kick.

I like the Miis in theory, but cannot shake the worrying feeling that the 12 special moves for the Miis will translate into "4 special moves and 8 ways to make a mistake."

Reactions: Rellek
screen-3.jpg

Phosphora AT confirmed?...

Now I'm curious... Is that Palutena model the same as the Palutena leak? I'd like to finally put that to rest :P

The leaked picture had a starman on her chain, the one in the video doesn't.

screen-3.jpg

Phosphora AT confirmed?...

Oh man if Kari Wahlgren is voicing her.....HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA BONER!

Mii characters seem to be customizable more than we thought. Screens show new outfits, weapons, hats...

Dear God

Well I've always said, extreme customization is the only way I'll tolerate Miis in Smash Bros. Good to see Sakurai took my advice.

Where are these images coming from?!

The official site must not be working for me...

Now I'm curious... Is that Palutena model the same as the Palutena leak? I'd like to finally put that to rest :P
We haven't had a shot with her on the 3ds so we can't really know for sure.
Her face looks a bit different but that might be her emoting differently than in the leak.