• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

To be fair, Brawl's is only a chore because it's so damn repetitive.

It's not even a menu amiright

That's why I've been calling it UI.
Because it fits all the not-quite-menus-but-still-kinda updates we've been having recently.

In other news:
Street date's been broken.
For real this time (probably).
Prepare yourselves for incoming final roster.
I think I might actually wait until after the stream on Friday to spoil myself, get the last vestige of hype before knowing everything, you know.

I feel sorry for that poor sucker, the nintenjas are probably after him already

I thought that Iwata was the Nintendogun

at least he is in my Nintendo-centric Feudal AU/slash fanfic which has 300 chapters on fanfiction dot net

at least he is in my Nintendo-centric Feudal AU/slash fanfic which has 300 chapters on fanfiction dot net

want read naow

New pic from Nintendo UK Twitter... does Kirby instead get Vision Counter from Shulk? The lack of hair might be a glitch too.
BxHL0J-IMAEu5YG.jpg

In other news:
Street date's been broken.
For real this time (probably).
Prepare yourselves for incoming final roster.
I think I might actually wait until after the stream on Friday to spoil myself, get the last vestige of hype before knowing everything, you know.

That was proven fake. Streetdate is still in effect.

That was proven fake. Streetdate is still in effect.

Goddammit.
Can someone just actually break street date so we can stop with all these fake outs.

Reactions: Smilax
Oh god yes. It begins. This is guaranteed to be even more fun than when people got early copies of X/Y.

Call me when we finally have concrete info regarding the Choir Boys. (Who I really think is the Gematsu leak screwing up Marshall's name)

Said it before, I'll say it again
TAG ANY AND ALL SPOILERS
If it's not in the Treehouse reveal, don't not use spoiler tags
>Don't not
>Don'tnut
>Donut
>Donut Lands
>Second Level
>2 comes before three
Half Life 3 Confirmed

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
I like how we have to have spoilers for a party fighting game.

While waiting for spoilers, Riki dance for friends like the Heropon he is.

You're just asking to be mauled by a large sum of us.
But it is, I'm not denying that it's a fighting game, and I'm not denying that it's a party game. To do both would be unwise : ]

New main confirmed

Someone's already unlocked a character not shown in that one leak. Discuss, but keep it in the spoilers for those who AREN'T READY FOR THE NEW AGE OF GOD.

tumblr_nblkjl4era1r5wkkso1_1280.jpg

Someone's already unlocked a character not shown in that one leak. Discuss, but keep it in the spoilers for those who AREN'T READY FOR THE NEW AGE OF GOD.

tumblr_nblkjl4era1r5wkkso1_1280.jpg
10/10 better than Choir Boys

Reactions: gold163
The temptation to click that is strong BUT I MUST! BE! STRONG!
BE STRONG, JUTSEI!
BE STRONG FOR MOTHER!
Its tommas the Tank Engine...

Its obvs fake man

Grab the pitchforks.
ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙ We don't need pitchforks, just lots and lots of poison (ᅌᴗᅌ* )
I'll spare you Beatninja-senpai, i-it's not like I like you or anything!! B-baka! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
But betray me again and you'll end up like Ruin-kun, a broken man (*⁰▿⁰*)