• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Boooooooooooooooooooooooring

edit: though, I suppose i could incorrectly interpret it as a tribute to the recently passed Harold Ramis
and it is good to know that some final smashes have been changed, shame it had to be this one to showcase it and not someone witha legitimately awful FS like Bowser. but that's neither here nor there

Last edited:
This easily makes up for a lack of character reveals this month.

okay i changed my mind
because i realized something
Negative Zone represented Luigi's overall irrelevance and his life in mario's shadow
and what just passed?
Year of Luigi
meaning that luigi is out of the shadows if only for a while
so expect negative zone back for smash bros 5 :y

Luigi's new Final Smash sucks.

C6QJPRHW4QF6KFDP7XJNW24TNDI4YNF2.jpg

okay i changed my mind
because i realized something
Negative Zone represented Luigi's overall irrelevance and his life in mario's shadow
and what just passed?
Year of Luigi
meaning that luigi is out of the shadows if only for a while
so expect negative zone back for smash bros 5 :y

That actually sorta makes sense

I wonder if the YoL will be mentioned in Smash 4, actually. Like even in trophy descriptions.

It'll be a stage
the hazards will be Iwata in a Luigi hat doing his DIRECTLY gesture
guy in a luigi suit running across the stage
not much else happening
just like the real Year of Luigi

aaaaaaaaaaaah I wish that weren't an april fool's joke

So, between Luigi's new Final Smash, Bowser being more upright, and a bunch of other stuff, it seems that, definitely yeah characters are being more faithfully portrayed.
This might be why it's taken a bit to see Yoshi, since they might be updating his moveset
I've heard that rumor but this just kinda makes it more believable.

well with the Fire Emblem's anniversary around the corner in april, I expect Chrom to be revealed next, they can go back with the veretan reveals, and then drop the bomb at E3

No, I don't like gritty stuff.

Nooooo! I don't want Chrom. He looks JUST like Marth in that picture. I cast my vote for fake.

Last edited:
grits are gross i don't care what any southerner says
they taste like pain and hatred

No, what I meant was uh...

"I don't want Chrom, please no, I will cry"
"But I do love Chrome."

EDIT: Let me just fix that in my original post.

y'all just mad cause my Chrom rides a horse and his Exalted Falchion never runs out of durability so he just tanks everyone with Prince Marth the Lodestar and Tanner the Grandmaster

when's Bara Ike

(this week in the news: Is Bara Ike becoming Ruin's new Little Mac? Researchers say yes.)

I googled Ike to figure out which Bara Ike you meant and the first thing that came up was "Ike Fire Emblem Gay"

So in that case I'll rinse my eyes out with this
e8a675876c98d117e3ca98a.jpg

i just meant wall of muscle radiant dawn ike, GB don't get your bosom in bushel

I googled Ike to figure out which Bara Ike you meant and the first thing that came up was "Ike Fire Emblem Gay"

So in that case I'll rinse my eyes out with this
e8a675876c98d117e3ca98a.jpg

Calling fake, there's no way a true warrior would leave their chest exposed like that, especially with that piece of perfectly good leather pushed to the side and being relatively useless over her breast.
Get your fakey images out of these high-class forums.

someone who we shouldn't judge because all probably have equal or worse things on our walls

Who the hell keeps a picture of the Irate Gamer on their wall?

Maybe the person taking the picture is
*DUN DUN DUUUUUUN*
The Irate Gamer himself!

I don't remember that stadium
granted
it's been a good couple years since I played sunshine
but I don't remember any stadium

I don't remember that stadium
granted
it's been a good couple years since I played sunshine
but I don't remember any stadium
Well it's been changed a bit due to it being for Ice Hockey, but remove the stadiums, put in the platform and boom bam Smash 4.