• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

Well, I don't know where they're from specifically but I know an official Steven Universe person from the show confirmed that those are the episodes, just out of order.

Matt Burnett I think?

Peridot/Pearl fusion weapon leaked:
upload_2015-8-20_16-55-59.png

Reactions: TailsWorld1
I was actually thinking it was going to be some kind of rifle with a bayonet. Makes sense cause Peridot has a gun and Pearl has her spear. Right?

Really Peridot's thing seems to be "small sticks do tech things" in increasing variety. So I put big stick with small sticks and went from there.

Plus, helicopter. Peridot's been doing it in overdrive ever since she landed on Earth.

I just want to see a gem use a gun but also have some close combat chops, you know?

Also I'm predicting that Peridot's fusion dance will include a ton of techy 8-bit music and she would have a somewhat awkwardly stiff dance style.

thank you i love you so much right now

edit: fucking Peridot's face is the best. Such a nerd she is.

I just noticed they miscolored Jasper's left arm. It usually has orange from the elbow down?

shhhhh don't fucking ruin this moment. I can finally enjoy the full anime opening now

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-7_21-28-13.png
    upload_2015-9-7_21-28-13.png
    192.7 KB · Views: 392
I was actually hoping for her to have weird hand-feet. That would be so hilarious to me because, hey, twice as many appendages for punching!

In fact can Malachite just get on her back and just start punching something irrationally like a centipede with boxing gloves? Please I need this.

Just caught up on it recently and looking forward to the new episode!

So, I don't know if this will become true or not, but because of the released backgrounds of that floating arena place, Yellow Diamond's thought to be weapon of choice is...
upload_2015-9-8_19-39-2.png

A sword. Yeah, that's pretty cool.

The other one reminds me of Pearl...

But yeah, I'd love to see some design contrast between Yeller's thin, double edged, European style sword, and Rose's chunky, single edged saber.

Oh jeez imagine a one-on-one intense sword duel between Yellow Diamond and Stevonnie.

(And on a completely unrelated side note, imagine Malachite's fusion weapon being a surfboard. Hangin' 30 dude!)

That moment when the episode does pretty decent foreshadowing and you scream in your head I KNOW WHAT THAT IS PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND LEAVE THE AREA RIGHT NOW.

And he wasn't even mocked for wearing a dress and makeup.

Nice.

Also lesbian moms spotted in audience:
tumblr_nuue7oAOW31tjiqsxo1_250.png

tumblr_nuue7oAOW31tjiqsxo2_540.png

tumblr_nuue7oAOW31tjiqsxo3_400.png

I believe they were also in the background in the episode Connie met Steven during the parade?

Some would call that episode bland and a bit trite

I would, but
Crossdressing Steven helped a lot.
Basically. I thought it was just okay up until that point. Then it became amazing.