• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I want to lean towards Liam-kun. he probably has a shota butt.

from what I've seen in the most recent playthrough.... the zombies are an annoyance in season 2. unless they cut out all the parts where the zombies were super relevant, but I doubt it.

also, why do people want clementine to be more malicious?

I don't think they want her to be malicious as they want her to be strong and stand up for herself. Or maybe she could be malicious because of all the hardships she went through of losing her parents and then losing the one man that acted as a parent to her.

Also, why do people want clementine to be more malicious?
Just in case no one knows the definition of malicious:
Mal·ice
The intention or desire to do evil; ill will.

Last edited:
oh wow. today's episode reminded me that there are few things that are as magically 90s as SPAAAWWWWNNNN

throughout the entire biker mice from mars video I kept thinking "would somebody just change Woolie's salty overflowing babby diaper already? Jeezus Zaibatsu"

Salty Babies has shirt potential. You better go tell Matt.

Salty Babies has shirt potential. You better go tell Matt.
I think just salty babby would be perfect for woolie. because goddamnit that was too much butthurt. fuck your turtles nostalgia.

Rumors state that an ancient salt mine was recently discovered within the Woolie hole. Locals have been hearing an eerie voice in the night, screaming profanities about bipedal rodents and the red planet Mars.

Let's all up our sodium intake by never ending the hype that is Biker Mice from Mars making Woolie cry.

Last edited:
Matt would probably be so hype for a street sharks game.

I agree with the sentiment early in the video that Biker Mice and the like can't really damage the brand of TMNT since the Turtles are still a very active series.
Matt would probably be so hype for a street sharks game.
JAWESOME!

I agree with the sentiment early in the video that Biker Mice and the like can't really damage the brand of TMNT since the Turtles are still a very active series.
If you ask me, Biker Mice at least tried to be original with the premise of anthropomorphic humanoid creatures genre. its more like how digimon is to pokemon. similar, but the execution is drastically different.

the DOAX thing reminded me of Matt's Review of Anarchy Reigns

I do hate though how the volleyball games are now the only thing DOA is known for now.

its bullshit. super butthurt that its only known for boobies and melted faces...

I mess with my DOA friends by going "Oh you mean that volleyball game, right?" whenever somebody mentions the games.
They hate it.

i don't know much about actual DOA but i did hear that the DOA5U is considered to be the best actual fighting game of the series, right?

In a way, yes. Especially with the new character Marie Rose. I will probably main her.

DOA5U is SUPER good. I love it.

also fuck those guys for not liking jacky's voice. I cant blame them for hating Lion's voice but Jacky's voice is super hype.

Also, they never thought Lita could be the 5th character.

Well, I got doa5u during that xbla sale at the end of the year for %67 off.

So I gotta ask, why do all the VF character voices sound so weird? were they just ported from one of the older games or something?

they just never have changed the sound quality of the voices. (BECAUSE THEY FOCUS ON THE FUCKIN' GAMEPLAY)

also, I think they're straight from VF5 Final Showdown. they're all great.

"LESS TALK! MORE ACTION!"

I want to play DOA5U.
Who has it?
Where do you live?
I will find you.

Also anyone remember Matt playing DOA5? Yeah. Totally main Tina now.

Doa5U core fighters is free to play. get on that shit yo.

although I normally would, but AoT is now on Netflix and I gotta get on that. all night. entire marathon.

Last edited:
watching the MagFest video and i gotta say

the CEREAL part was AWESOME.

You have a picture of it?

matt and woolie showed the swag they got from fans in their first magfest video and there was a big ol' umbrella mask right there.