• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Pat said he'll give the game another crack when Beowulf is released.

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
today's episode was pretty great.

xb1 silliness and MOTION CONTROLS and a guy who's name sounds like fartgas.

The glory of that was that it opened with an Ad for Xbox One.
Then they proceeded to tear apart how shitty the Kinect is.
And they don't appear to be fans of the Xbox One aside from Killer Instinct.
the best friends dont own an xbone.... they own a KIbox.

Pat said he'll give the game another crack when Beowulf is released.
Awesome.

I take it that he really likes Beowulf?

I still laugh at how the gameplay inspirations was "Not Kanji" for Beowulf
They certainly wanted to make it clear that he wouldn't be like Kanji, didn't they?

honestly, it seems beo is more of a running toward the opponent character with some grappling.

honestly, it seems beo is more of a running toward the opponent character with some grappling.
I really hope he has a command dash.:QCF::LK:
As much as I love talking about Beowulf, we're getting off topic here.
I have a question, does anybody here buy the Zaibatsu's Merch?

I wanna get the character select shirt.. but then theres all the other shirts from places I wanna buy too.

I usually let people just hold their own opinions about things, but when something is downright objectively bad I interject.

What, what was possibly so great about this game that they didn't give a shot, now mind you I've played the game myself, I have also played Heavy Rain.

Every character, every single one of them, has one trait at a time, like some kind of goddamn robot.

At least with Ethan I could say he is multiple things, but I really can't with Jodie.

Jodie is a bunch of titles while Ethan is a bunch of character traits.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/10/09/beyond-two-souls-review-an-in-depth-critique/

This dude breaks down the game, piece by piece.
1. Jodie has many character traits. She hates getting lied and tricked, she doesn't like watching people get hurt, she doesn't like bullies, she likes helping people, she's socially awkward, she secretly cares about Aiden, she really values friendship, and she is emotionally tortured by the powers that she was born with. Defoe's character is nice, cares about his family, cares about Jodie, can get obsessive, and is devoted to his research.
2. They started ripping on the game ever since the flipping title screen. They didn't give it a chance. This is made especially apparent when you consider the lack of attention that they have throughout the entire game, the fact that they never shut up about David Cage, and their constant complaining about things that have been explained.
3. I have read many books with well thought out plots. I still think that this game has a great plot. Please try to refrain from making such elitist comments in the future.

This is my last word on BEYOND Two Souls in this thread.
I think she'd be an awesome character for Playstation All-STars 2 if it ever happened.
Her and Ethan.

Anyway, back on topic.
Who's enjoying Disaster?

I'm on and off in disaster. mainly because I am just sick of their game hate (mainly ellie and the beyond stuff) bleeding into the playthrough.

I have come to know that if matt and pat anything that isnt balls to the walls nuts they probably arent gonna like it.

I dunno about that, they liked The Walking Dead just fine.

I lost my shit at the end of the last Disaster video. ALL YOUR DRIVING WAS APPALLINGLY BAD.

I really gotta pick up one of those WHEN'S MAHVEL shirts sometime.
According to today's podcast, its been selling good for them.

So will there a be Liam version that says WHEN'S ARCANA?!

or would it be WHEN'S MADOKA?

I dunno about that, they liked The Walking Dead just fine.

I lost my shit at the end of the last Disaster video. ALL YOUR DRIVING WAS APPALLINGLY BAD.
yeah but they also like super depressing too. and they are super hard for clementine. (in the feels way)

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
yeah but they also like super depressing too. and they are super hard for clementine. (in the feels way)
I agree with this and the last post that you wrote.

Creepy Anime Bullshit - Labyrinth X

"Wow this really completes the day doesn't it?" - Plague​

Did you guys hear that Woolie killed a guy?

Reactions: CapnWTF
These guys are fucking psychopaths...

Baby Mum-Mums won it for Pat.

So Kimlinh put up a tweet and a link about how the Walmart Game is an actual thing. It's three things you buy to make the cashier extremely uncomfortable, and considering Pat has a saw, trash bags and baby nummies, he pretty much won.

Though now I think we should play the game. Though to be honest I might have done it before unconsciously at a Food 4 Less.

Alcohol, matches, lighter fluid.

Reactions: SanoBaron
did you hear the news that woolie died?
Good. Didn't like him anyway.

His pie stealing ways are finally over, and now I can live with my small furry animals in peace. Good riddance, I say!

Good. Didn't like him anyway.

His pie stealing ways are finally over, and now I can live with my small furry animals in peace. Good riddance, I say!
he also came back to life.

I love "The Wire" reference. Scrublords are not amused. Also....​

Ryse: Son of Rome - Two Best Friends Play