• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well holy hell this is super off-topic he's mainly qualified to tell other people how to play fighting games because he actually did it.
QFT. I think he's someone the FGC should not pay attention to as much as they do generally, but he DID THE WORK. There's a large difference between "anyone can do that" and "he did that".

OH SNAP!

PERSONA ANIMATING THAT RISING WULF MOON SUPER!

http://www.twitch.tv/labzero

24Y7teL.gif

Last edited:
*Flips the hell out at that animation, catches fire due to excite-hype* Ho hum, lada dee dah. Sure would be great if there was some new content, oh well. I'm sure something'll be posted soon. Ayup.

I mean Rebel up is tonight so there is that.

And capcom cup is going on right now if that's your thing.

actually i wasn't too surprised when I saw this move being animated. it was shown in the concepts so... happy it's coming in. go REBEL UP

So uh, remember that video I posted about Peacock wrestling in the WWE games?

Well, apparently someone's been putting some work in on WWE 2k14 and managed to make this thing of beauty.

Alternate entrance:

I'm bringing this up because that CAW league that Peacock's a part of is hosting a special tournament known as Star Road where a bunch of CAWs not hosted on the show get a chance to prove themselves, with the winner of the tournament guaranteed a spot on the league (though CAWs in the tournament that didn't quite make it tend to get into the spinoff shows, and wrestlers from said spinoff shows have a tendency to get promoted if they go over). The thing is...tournament only has 16 spots. Only the 16 most popular entrants get to go in. So if you want to see the Wulfpac in action, you better show your support and vote him in when the time comes.

Right now the tournament's just in the nomination phase, so I'm just giving a heads-up.

Okay, I actually watched some of this, and I'm totally hooked. I need to follow this pronto.

I'm stressed out, I've got a cold, and I'm exhausted from cutting weight, and because of this today I lost to three guys who I should have been able to beat. There better be some good news tonight at Rebel Up or I'm just never gonna leave my house again.

I hope you'll feel better. I myself had to work on a contribution to the campus almost every day until midnight from last week.

Here's the solution to all of my problems.
tumblr_inline_ngg6fhZ1EC1qmjvtr.gif

I would love this as an alternate win pose.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Get well soon Zen, you definitely need a break. It's okay to have ups and downs. Don't surrender!

Reactions: Denizen
I wish for the best of you as well, Denizen! Don't beat yourself up.

AND HE'S VERY TINY

So:
New finisher
New KK grab super
Snapback with chair
Mike has a Legalize Marinara t-shirt
Taunt adorable as fuck
First showing of meter mechanic(works with LP, MP and taunt - if you do two taunts, after the grab super the tiny penguin shows up)

Oh no I missed it.
Oh well, what do I do now?

Hold on got the gif right here:

okay never mind it's not a gif but same diff

I'll get it from the stream too in a bit, but I'm decorating my tree...

So uh, remember that video I posted about Peacock wrestling in the WWE games?

Well, apparently someone's been putting some work in on WWE 2k14 and managed to make this thing of beauty.

<video>

I'm bringing this up because that CAW league that Peacock's a part of is hosting a special tournament known as Star Road where a bunch of CAWs not hosted on the show get a chance to prove themselves, with the winner of the tournament guaranteed a spot on the league (though CAWs in the tournament that didn't quite make it tend to get into the spinoff shows, and wrestlers from said spinoff shows have a tendency to get promoted if they go over). The thing is...tournament only has 16 spots. Only the 16 most popular entrants get to go in. So if you want to see the Wulfpac in action, you better show your support and vote him in when the time comes.

Right now the tournament's just in the nomination phase, so I'm just giving a heads-up.

aaaaaaaaaand... now I can stop being smug about my beo CAW. Im going back in my hole now....

But beowulf update?! yay!

AND HE'S VERY TINY

So:

if you do two taunts, after the grab super the tiny penguin shows up)

OH MY DICK, IM SORRY BUT, OHHHHHHHHH

this is exactly what I wanted, this sounds similar to championship belt in tekken, does the penguin just show up on killing with the grab or in general? Either way, yes!

Last edited:
OH AND THE PENGUIN GIF WAS FROM PERSONA'S PART OF THE STREAM! THANK YOU PERSONA SAMA FOR ALLOWING ME TO SWIPE IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. WHOOP WHOOP

So we are now missing a single super, various stuff with the hype mechanic...lots of clean up, and vo. Neat.

Ive watched the archives, OH MY GOD IM CRYING. Everything, literally everything, I wanted for this character is in, grab super, a way to DHC off of USS and even the King/A.King champ belt pin!!!! HOLY FUCK. LIKE, HOLY FUCK! I'd written that off as soon as I even suggested it (dno where I did now, but i did) like "Nah. thatll never getin, memory things lol" I will never stop playing this character, ever, he is everything I dreamt of in one character.

I think I need a lie down.

gif

Thats a screwjob mate! Thats a ropebreak! Her tail is clearly on the ropes! Heel turn?:PUN:

The Kanji and Ultimate warriors alts are cool too.

he needs a goldust/stardust color and we'll be set

gold-star.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.