• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are lucky to have cool names. I have the most boring name ever, its only value is in its loose meaning which is a shockingly accurate description of me.

I wish I were born Mexican...

Denizen baby don't be like that.

I got myself one of them fancy Mexican names (well, I think it might be Argentinian in origin (it's Spanish, I'll go with that)).
Despite being a pasty white boy.
I don't know if it necessarily fits me per say, but I like it.

Reactions: Denizen and Ktulu
Denizen confirmed totes adorbs. (I'm going to show you rich white girl love, motherfucker).

It really doesn't fit you, Den
Yeah I know, I mean how many action heroes do you know that are named Kenneth?
Despite me being a sexy brown guy, I've got one of those weak Scottish royalty names.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
The only bad part about Jean is when people ask if it's short for Eugene. I make a very audible grunt of disgust every time.

My name is John irl. Since it's really common it means people can't really gauge me very well. But there are far too many johns so.

Yeah I know, I mean how many action heroes do you know that are named Kenneth?
Despite me being a sexy brown guy, I've got one of those weak Scottish royalty names.

Kenneth the Killer
Kenneth the Conqueror
Kenneth the Clever

Your name is diverse bruh

My last name is worse but because it's long and swiss. So I'm obviously neutral and I love chocolate.

Reactions: Denizen
My last name is Italian as fuck.

You should fight chicken. There can only be one.

Reactions: Ktulu
I don't even think of myself as Kenneth, I've always been Kenny.
Which is better but also kinda worse.

I'm telling you all now that you may only call me Zen or Killer K.
I will destroy you people otherwise.

Reactions: Ktulu
It's like a harry potter type situation where you both get to go to hogwarts but Kthulu is a mudblood.

Just being honest..I will continue to call you Denizen or Ken. Because you are my bro.

I can't imagine calling Denizen "Kenny." If we ever meet up at some point, I'm sticking with Denizen.

It's like a harry potter type situation where you both get to go to hogwarts but Kthulu is a mudblood.
If anyone's a mud blood it's me, my dad is white, my mom is brown, my grandpa is black holy shit.

I just found that one of the meanings of my name is an English breed of red cattle or sheep. :p

it's like a multi-racial rainbow. I'm the extremely white part.

If anyone's a mud blood it's me, my dad is white, my mom is brown, my grandpa is black holy shit.

I'M EXACTLY THE SAME BRO. YO.

names.... hmmm. I could have been named Walter. I use it when ever i just want to hide from people.

Well I was almost named Ignatius. Beat that shit.

I'M EXACTLY THE SAME BRO. YO.
Dude like anywhere south of Florida is a delicious melting pot of all the world's DNA.

It's like some beautiful cum dumpster down there.

Well that's an interesting way to see it.
Isn't all America that, though?

Depends on where in America. Some areas yes, others no.

Well you see I'm from the south...so..

Status
Not open for further replies.