• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ngn6taav321ro0g5eo1_100.png

In America everybody lives together, but nobody touches each other.
In South America and the Caribbean everybody is fucking each other.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
MightyBox confirmed prude.

I thought boys really liked to talk about dicks?

I'll talk about dicks all day but drinking semen is gross.
In fact semen in general is gross.
It's all goopy and sticky
full of salt.

Well first off, you can't really judge if you haven't tried
Second, it depends on your diet
Third, it takes nothing to wash your face from the spillage rema-you know what nevermind

Well first off, you can't really judge if you haven't tried
Second, it depends on your diet
Third, it takes nothing to wash your face from the spillage rema-you know what nevermind

You don't know me.
You don't know my story.
You're not my real dad!

I've sucked my own dick before, it ain't that bad.
FUCK, MIKE Z WATCHES THIS THREAD.

I feel like not sucking dick makes you less of a man.

render-sempai I see you reading this

are you pleased with us

BUT D OYOU FEEL THE PLEASURE FROM SUCKING IT OR FROM GETTING SUCKED
I DON'T KNOW, A LITTLE OF BOTH?
I KNOW I'M STRAIGHT BUT IT CONFUSES ME SO I DONT DO IT THAT OFTEN.

Reactions: Kai
I've sucked my own dick before, it ain't that bad.
FUCK, MIKE Z WATCHES THIS THREAD.
RIP Zen's ribs.

This sure is a thread.

This is where the cool people hang out.

what the heck am i looking at? I leave to work on a Christmas present for a special someone, and i come back to see you guys talking about the male reproductive organ and other junk. I know you can try to tie this into Beowulf but come on.

@Denizen
You're concerned about me reading some post rather than the possible lasting damage you've done to yourself by sucking weight repeatedly? Just words, guy.

It's cute to see people in the community awkwardly flirting with one another - or dancing around it, anyway. I dunno, I kinda skipped the last few pages.
Just remember, nobody is the sex they say they are. Men pretend to be women to get more people to talk to them or not think they're creepy, and women pretend to be men so that men don't talk to them as much or try to act creepy. Assume everyone is a folding chair.

I don't know what you're talking about Mike, I'm just a box.
We do not have genders, only cardboard and an understated appreciation for stealth mechanics.

Yeah I'm actually a chair. Spread 'em apart and sit on my face.

So I've been planing I'll get back on the 3rd of Jan. how about the 4th be the date where the next WulfMania Stream will happen. Is that an okay date for most people?

what is this Wulfmania? i wanna be a part of it. is it just 1v1 Wulf's until the last Wulf reigns supreme?

Hey guys, just woke up, lemme read these last couple of pages-
youknowwhatithinki'mdroppingbeowulfnowgoodbyeforever

Anyway, just read the thing about Chicken's bear and now I can't help but think of Chicken hugging a tiny Zen. Hmm

Reactions: chickenwithtie
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!! I FALL ASLEEP FOR A FEW HOURS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY AND EVERYONE IS HAVING SEX WITHOUT ME?!

Well that's ok, because sex is gross...

That was already happening while you were awake.

Well it was more than a few hours... almost 14 to be exact... but the orgy is this powerful?

My life is constant short naps...

Status
Not open for further replies.