• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
424px-Wolf_O'_Donnell.jpg

Reactions: DDB and Denizen
Artorias.jpg

WHAT? ...he's wolf-themed. >_>

OH! And "in b4 Talbain/Ammy"

princess-mononoke-50f07ddf9c0de.jpg
Jon-Snow-jon-snow-28167437-1280-720.jpg
Balto..JPG
Just a few from me that are wolf-themed. Princess Mononoke, Jon Snow, and Balto. BALTOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
BeoWolfmon_b.jpg

;)

Also, I just want to say: I brought the awesome Beowulf-Shirt from EightySixed along with the Big Band one, and I’m wearing it proudly wherever I go. Can’t wait for this character to be released.

Reactions: DDB
Um... Um... Um...

Kirby-inhaling-food.gif

Wolfing down food... Get it?

For Beowulf I think his interest would be something like this:

Likes - Red meat, lederhosen, sky diving, circuit training, his fans, portable furniture, winning
Dislikes - Tofu, Gigans, retirement, bolted-down furniture, leg day, losing

Oh hey, palette discussion. I got some ideas.
PortTiger.jpg

Though it's kinda close to Talbain... Whatever, it's Tiger over Talbain anyway.
2755.jpg

You get a kiss if you know who this is without googling.
twilightrosefan-beauty-and-the-beast-27111560-1024-768.jpg

He's The Beast, and The Hurting is The Beast. Or vice versa.
220px-An_American_Werewolf_in_London_poster.jpg
250px-Hercules126.jpg

Hercules_Thumbs_Up.jpg

Has to be done.
And
Waotbbw20.jpg

Either that, or i guess just Shaggy-Wolf
Shaggy_werewolf.png
I still have my Beowulf template for palettes (I did Vegeta and Kanji), I may color some up at some point if ya'll want.

I still have my Beowulf template for palettes (I did Vegeta and Kanji), I may color some up at some point if ya'll want.
I WANNA SEE KANJI.

Is it just me, or does Big Band sound a bit like a darn Mammoth Tank from Command & Conquer 3?

Is it just me, or does Big Band sound a bit like a darn Mammoth Tank from Command & Conquer 3?
Eh kinda, it has the same filter but it doesn't quite sound like Big Band.

How come this was asked in the Wulf den?
Anything goes here, you can't tame The Wulf Pack, you can only hope to stay out of it's way.

Reactions: DDB
but why not ask the question in a more appropriate thread? like the big band thread.... where big band questions are more likely to be asked.

Don't bother trying to tame the Wulf Pack. They're far too wild.

Sano is right though, it was an out of place question.

In Lavama's defense, The Wulf Den is his hang out, it's only natural that he would ask it here.

Getting back to Beowulf. How about everyone makes their own normals and specials for him? Then group together and come to a consensus on what we would like to see as his supers. Discuss possible mechanics and proper balancing for him. Although L0 might not take all that we say and put it into Beowulf's final design I do believe they will look here for some fan feedback and inspiration.

You know what, that's a great idea. We should try and rebuild what we lost after SkullHeart's Second Death.
Now that The Wulf Den has been moved to it's new home in the Beowulf Section we should try and strengthen the other threads here.
The only other thread that we're capable of using at the moment is the Beowulf Thread: Retiring from Retirement.
Lab Zero is more likely to look there rather than here so we should do everything that Forger said, but over there.

Reactions: Top hat walrus
Then lets bring that thread to life everyone.

but why not ask the question in a more appropriate thread? like the big band thread.... where big band questions are more likely to be asked.
This is where I hang out a LOT more than the Big Band thread, and I forgot this wasn't the Big Band thread.

OK back to palettes, here's something a little less intimidating but still wolf themed.
Holo_Profile.gif

Reactions: CapnWTF
NO! make Beo look like Lawrence and make The Hurting Holo colored. that'd be funny!

NO! make Beo look like Lawrence and make The Hurting Holo colored. that'd be funny!
I think that Beowulf should be Lawrence colored and his pelt should be Holo colored, I have no idea what to do with The Hurting. Also I haven't seen Spice & Wolf, is it worth watching?

NO! dont skin Holo! ;A;

also spice and wolf is SUPER great. read the light novels. thats where it all started.

Spice and Wolf is pretty good, yeah. That ending song is still stuck in my head...
Also, surprisingly educational.

I'm going to give Spice & Wolf a shot, but I don't know how dedicated I'll be to watching it. I think Gurren Lagann is fantastic, yet I still took a huge break from it after episode 8. I might just watch a few episodes and completely forget about it for a while.

Sano are there any major differences between the novels and the show?

Sano are there any major differences between the novels and the show?

I haven't had a chance to watch more than a few episodes of the show, but there are minor differences here and there, but the episodes I saw stayed true to what I had read.

I still recommend the light novels. they're cheap and easy to get. Netflix only has the 2nd season out and I refuse to skip a show's first season. the series also has a manga if you'd prefer, but I havent seen any of it so I cant tell you much past the fact it exists.

I still recommend the light novels. they're cheap and easy to get. Netflix only has the 2nd season out and I refuse to skip a show's first season. the series also has a manga if you'd prefer, but I havent seen any of it so I cant tell you much past the fact it exists.
You're going to have to help me to find them because $10 a volume out of 17 isn't cheap, not for me at least.

Also, I don't know anything about japanese literature so what's the difference between a manga and a light novel?
I FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT RIGHT NOW.

a light novel is basically a small book, or a book LITE -shot-
the novels are like around 7-8 dollars, and have plenty of story in them. get enough for free shipping on amazon and have just a long week of book readin' ;D

Still a little rich for my blood, I'm saving up for a PS Vita and School Supplies so buying all 17 Volumes is not an option for me. I'll watch the anime and when I get a job this Summer I'll reconsider buying them.

This conversation made me feel broke.

its cool. the anime I've heard is great as a whole though. I just cant really say much about it. and ye, save for that vita and school stuffs. those are good.... and important... mainly the latter half.

Oh look it's george again.
Head cannon: Peacock encountered him and after defeating him, for whatever malicious reason, trapped his soul in the body of an immortal cartoon bomb... Forcing him to die over and over and over in a violent explosion whenever peacock wants.

Reactions: Lavama and Denizen
I'm sure it need not be said that Beowulf needs a J. Talbain palette.
So I won't say it.
I do think he should have a Bang Shishigami palette. Because everybody should have a Bang Shishigami palette.

on a side note...I made myself an avatar finally. I still need to color it though. and clean it some more...

Status
Not open for further replies.