• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to be back on the forums, and back in the Wulf Den!

On topic though glad he made it into the game, and I look forward to joining in on the convo's now and then when I can.
And we look forward to your input Iron. I saw your other posts on the Annie thread and I find them funny because they say that The Wulf Pack is intimidating. Well actually that was on the Minette thread but you know what I'm saying.

On a different note, I found some fan art of Beowulf that would please all of the lady wolves here.
Technically SFW but I don't know if I should post it. Should I?

On a different note, I found some fan art of Beowulf that would please all of the lady wolves here.
Technically SFW but I don't know if I should post it. Should I?
A real man wouldn't cower in the closet! (Just spoilerize that with a "mild nsfw" if you're really worried about it)

It depends on how it's "a bit nsfw". Are there any prominent balls? Are there intense hugging and kissing? I'm actually curious.

It's just Beowulf and there is nothing that needs to be censored.

Actually the perfect word to describe it is a pinup.

Why would you hide that from the world!?

Edit: WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED :3

Last edited:
I'll join this little club.

I got into Beowulf for the fact that's he's a wrestler. Please be neck deep in wrestling references.

Reactions: Denizen
Hey, I think that Beowulf fanart is based on one of the poses done by a wrestler. I remember someone posting on Tumblr that if people make Beowulf fanart, they should reference some famous wrestling photos s/he provided, including a wrestler with only a belt covering his crotch.

Sexy Beowulf?
51395-George-Takei-oh-my-gif-UteM.gif

I like the socks. Eighty Sixed should make them!

Last edited:
Hey, I think that Beowulf fanart is based on one of the poses done by a wrestler. I remember someone posting on Tumblr that if people make Beowulf fanart, they should reference some famous wrestling photos s/he provided, including a wrestler with only a belt covering his crotch.

I've seen the belt covering crotch picture. It was based on Shawn Michaels Playgirl shoot.

Alright, alright, alright here it is.

What no chair? But seriously though, I wonder if they had any considerations for the voice actor they want to use yet...

And move-wise huge fan of the Three Wolf Moonsault, and chair throwing supers, I just hope he at least has one or two command throws. His fighting style just reminds me of Kanji from Persona 4 Arena, just with more wrestling bits and just as much attitude.

Also random thought: Why do I keep thinking of Bruce Campbell when I see Beowulf?

Hey guys this isn't important but my 'New Meridian Bombers' shirt came in today.
http://www.eightysixedclothing.com/new-meridian-bombers/
bombers_black__97353.1372019164.850.1133.jpg
I only bought this because EightySixed was giving discounts on Twitter to the first 10 people who bought it. These are the times that I'm glad this fandom is so small that I can buy this shirt 8 hours late and still get the discount. Shaved off $8 with that coupon code. I'm just happy that I have a SkullGirls shirt that I can wear in public without looking like a nerd. This time I bought a medium and it fits waaaaay better.

You can't see The Hurting because she's behind him, gently rubbing his buttox. Don't ask how a folding chair does these things.
The sad thing is, I know where to find BeowulfxHurting fan art.

Also random thought: Why do I keep thinking of Bruce Campbell when I see Beowulf?
I guess they're both manly?
BTW I've found this video:
I find the video suitable for my headcanon Beowulf as a businessman, whose name is probably not Beowulf because "Beowulf" might just be his ring name. Talking about headcanons, I want to put the Beowulf speculation post in the Speculation Thread, but it seems that they're talking about the Skullgirls plot as a whole rather than individual characters.

Spot the Muro, win a prize.

@Kuzlalala There's a head canon thread for that sort of thing, I actually posted my own Beowulf headcanon for what he did while he was retired.

So remember when everybody was all "what's the 2nd rooftops stage gonna look like" and everybody was like "it should be a rainy stage" and I was like "it should be a war-torn version of the city, like when they fought the skullgirl before the story".
I got my wish. also that theme is top-tier.

I'll tell what stage I'm waiting for: the Train-top stage.

That sounds awesome from what I've heard.

Only if alternate-universe BetaStory!Squigly comes out.

GUYS, EPIPHANY. RAINING TRAIN-TOP STAGE.
tumblr_lhlw5v9WE01qadzcko1_400_large.gif

Last edited:
I hope the train stage will somehow affect the gameplay, like you're way slower when you're walking against the train's direction. Or maybe I'm getting my Physics wrong...

Oh, how about the existence of tunnels? Then everyone has to crouch down but if you don't you'll receive damage.

I hope the train stage will somehow affect the gameplay, like you're way slower when you're walking against the train's direction. Or maybe I'm getting my Physics wrong...

Oh, how about the existence of tunnels? Then everyone has to crouch down but if you don't you'll receive damage.
that sounds like it would be horribly unbalanced and would ruin longer combos.

Maybe if you'll only hit the tunnel if you're above a certain height in the air? That would allow for normal gameplay and a bit of tension/panic when the train nears the tunnel and you're mid air-combo?
Also, we haven't gotten off-topic enough. Is this the Wulf Den or some kind of...purposeful thread?

Errr ummm hmmm well...
If they did that no one would use that stage. And no one would pick random stage in fear of getting the train stage.
Stages that work like this are one of the reasons some people hate smash bros so much.

Maybe if you'll only hit the tunnel if you're above a certain height in the air? That would allow for normal gameplay and a bit of tension/panic when the train nears the tunnel and you're mid air-combo?
Also, we haven't gotten off-topic enough. Is this the Wulf Den or some kind of...purposeful thread?
the tunnel thing is like adding trip in Smash. it forces you to do things and takes away control from the player.

What do you mean by "purposeful thread?"

I support Kuzlalala's idea, but as a minigame. A minigame you could play against another player. That would be cool.

I support Kuzlalala's idea, but as a minigame. That would be cool.
it should be an extra like marie 300?, but NEVER an actual stage in multiplayer or singleplayer.

It makes think of when my little sister has an idea of Skullgirls mini game. One idea she has is with Big Band, you have to hit the right notes, and with Valentine, you have to operate a patient.

I love mini games, these are cool ideas.

with Valentine, you have to operate a patient.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 + Skullgirls crossover?
Make it happen, MikeZ.

Talking about crossover I really wanna see if we´re going to see an Skullgirls character in Under in birth...

That would open to a character from that game in this one so WE NEED

Merkava, Gordeau or Sion/Yuzuriha :3

Also Hi guys it´s been a while since my last post!

I guess I shouldn't have said purposeful, Wulf den has a purpose. What I should have said was "focused". Normally the Wulfpack is ADD as all hell, what with the Nichijous and the move mechanics and I think we even had a few inside jokes but I forgot them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.