• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Eliza is out in * two weeks *, does that mean Beo will be out in * four weeks *?
Whoa Whoa Whoa, let's not get ourselves hyped up. Beowulf will come out in less of a week. come on. Let's Be REAL HERE.

And maybe Robo-Fourtune will come out when Painwheel is good.

He didn't multiply, he added.
No, I divided.
weeks=fractions

don't worry guys. Eliza will never come out..so it all works out.

Reactions: Jimbob
And maybe Robo-Fourtune will come out when Painwheel is good.

tumblr_mjuiwzRboL1rn2utdo4_500.gif

Reactions: TailsWorld1
And then Annie and Gorge will be playable and i'am getting my hopes up arn't I?

nah annie will never be playable...it has been foretold in the prophecy. George is the lightbringer meant to protect us from the 7 years of darkness.

Ravi posted this on Neogaf today btw goodwulfbrothers

"The main thing left is voice work.

We've recorded all the voices for Eliza and hew crew now, but Vince still needs to cut them up and script them in the game. Scheduling all of these actors during the summer was pretty difficult, and was a delay we didn't expect.

While he's doing that, Earl will finish up her tutorials, Ian will finish up her AI, and Alex will finish up her action shot.

Should have more than just crotch jiggle to show for Beowulf, soon. His preproduction is progressing pretty rapidly"

edge-wrestler-gif.gif

all of my...

5uxoxHc.gif

I tried to find a gif, i really did Q-Q

also, what does that post mean by an "action shot" whats that?

Action shots are those images that appear under the characters when you select them

I can confirm that these GIFs are worse then hell.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Agreed. Leave that nasty shit to 4chan
DAMN IT, now they are going to raid us.

Not if the forum kills itself for the third time. No offense

Can I get a little decorum please

pV9KVzG.gif

I'm afraid I've got some bad news regarding gifs...
They will continue foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
DKfQoMb.gif

well not really. last one today I swears.

Last edited:
Not if the forum kills itself for the third time. No offense
Welp, time to commit seppuku.
image.jpg

I'm coming to the conclusion that a wolverune pallete fits pretty well by the diameter of his quads alone, and I was never a fan of the idea. If you must brown and orange wolvie please.

Like it's not politically correct to say that partially naked dudes balance out partially naked ladies...in terms of the feminist exploitation soapbox.

but Beowulf might come close.

it is however only one character. So the logical conclusion is to add more bara to the game.

Like it's not politically correct to say that partially naked dudes balance out partially naked ladies...in terms of the feminist exploitation soapbox.

but Beowulf might come close.

it is however only one character. So the logical conclusion is to add more bara to the game.
Ahem...

Geogre in a speedo....

Draw that shit Chicken...

Reactions: yellowflash26
And before tumblr gets mad.

I actually do consider myself a bit of a feminist.

I simply go by words I once heard from Gloria Steinhem. The difference between exploitation and empowerment in anything is the state of mind of the females involved and what they think, as well as the intention of the work.

If it depicts abuse bad. If it depicts equality or reversed gender hierarchies good. It's that simple.

Edit:

and Chicken be sure to give George glistening pecs.

Last edited:
Dayum on those new Beo gifs! My sister also thought that he's Bolin from Legend of Korra.

Dayum on those new Beo gifs! My sister also thought that he's Bolin from Legend of Korra.
Wow, they actually do look kind of similar.

What happened to this version of the pushblock?
Beowulf Pushblock.png
It made more sense for an "opening a folding chair animation"

What happened to this version of the pushblock?
It made more sense for an "opening a folding chair animation"

Well they want to try things different ways. That's why some concepts are the same move, just seen from the front and back. I forgot persona did this one so thanks, but they may not go with it because his face is covered? You're right though, makes more sense, so I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.