• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would win in a fight the Hurting or Eliza's furniture

Bruh the chair doesn't stand a chance against that couch. It's made for royalty after all. Beowulf prolly picked that chair up at walmart.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Bruh the chair doesn't stand a chance against that couch. It's made for royalty after all. Beowulf prolly picked that chair up at walmart.
afHFyv1.jpg

Can Eliza do sick combos with a couch without help. She could chip a nail.

After he shit on Eliza's couch like boss.

Pretty sure that's some kind of felony.

You just mad 'cause your chair ain't as fly.

It flies across the screen.

Eliza can't fold a couch. take that.

I feel like this should be here.

tumblr_n9qrpsl4YN1qcgnxeo1_250.gif

see you made me a sad...*sigh*

All these emotions..Poor poor guy killed by the mexican cartels before his time, after coming home to take care of the tijuanan orphans. His last words were "can you find my penis" after basically being chopped to pieces. However, it is rumored that he had faked his death in order to move onto greater challenges. His orphans are now being taken care of by his close friend Kevin Steen.

tumblr_n6rw9x2g2T1sa6y5co4_400.gif

tumblr_mgb8gcvZ9Z1r6gt8vo4_250.gif

tumblr_mev42tn7B21qamc9eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mev42tn7B21qamc9eo2_500.gif

tumblr_mev42tn7B21qamc9eo5_500.gif

The brightest stars burn out the quickest.
Wander on brave nomad.
Wherever you are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denizen
How is there not a "wat" option.

Reactions: TechPowah
Here is my entree for writing the Hurting's campaign. It's absolutely terrible btw.

In a state of abject lust I run my fingers across the hurting's leather seat...she elicits a tiny "oh sempai" and blushes slightly more red than she actually is. The time has come I gently sit down slowly and then all at once.."uuuuu the chair moans" I hear a sudden rattling as someone turns to knob to the broom-closet. I attempt to stand up and put my pants on, but quickly fall on my face directly in front of the door just as it opens. A very confused Mike Z stares down making what might be a confused expression. He just continues to stare blankly as he slowly closes the door in front of him...leaving the two of us to whatever it is we were doing. I curl up in a ball still feeling Mike's eye in the core of my being. "what am I doing? I should really take things more slowly with her".

see you made me a sad...*sigh*

All these emotions..Poor poor guy killed by the mexican cartels before his time, after coming home to take care of the tijuanan orphans. His last words were "can you find my penis" after basically being chopped to pieces. However, it is rumored that he had faked his death in order to move onto greater challenges. His orphans are now being taken care of by his close friend Kevin Steen.

tumblr_n6rw9x2g2T1sa6y5co4_400.gif

tumblr_mgb8gcvZ9Z1r6gt8vo4_250.gif

tumblr_mev42tn7B21qamc9eo1_500.gif

tumblr_mev42tn7B21qamc9eo2_500.gif

tumblr_mev42tn7B21qamc9eo5_500.gif

The brightest stars burn out the quickest.
Wander on brave nomad.
Wherever you are.
When you say the Mexican cartels, do you mean the WWE?

A manly chair that is used to doing manly things with Beowulf.
It all depends on who is holding it, or sitting on it.
It's a chair.

One could argue that since it is a parody of a sword that it is a she..since swords much like boats are referred to as "she" by their captains/users traditionally.

When you say the Mexican cartels, do you mean the WWE?
Shush man..we kayfabe now.

Forget The Hurting, when's dateable Sagan

You'll take any chance to use that image huh?

Reactions: DDB
You'd think he would've swept me away by this point.

You'd think he would've swept me away by this point.
The tide's out. Gonna have to wait.

Someone's gotta keep this rapscallion in line.
(Plus I spent like, 5 whole minutes in photoshop making it, I have to get some mileage out of the thing.)
Somehow, I doubt this is actually making him stop.

The problem is that you're whacking him virtually. An actual physical whack would be more effective.

The problem is that you're whacking him virtually. An actual physical whack would be more effective.
The only problem is that DDB is like virtually immortal. You take him out and he just gets resurrected as another Annie fan. The Spirit of DDB will live forever until Annie becomes playable. He will haunt both this website and Mike Zed forever. OOOOOOOOOooooooo~ Spooky ghost sounds. OOOOOOOOOOOooooooo~

2fast2spooky

We're not trying to kill him. Yet. Just discouraging him.

DDB, if we get you a poseable, life sized annie doll statue, will you stop derailing stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.